+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Ola2j

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Good morning all.

Has anyone received any update from Ottawa VO? Like application moved to the next stage, PPR, ADR or something? Anything at all?
My file was untouched for about 5 months. Then I got a couple of adr during the holiday period. The last adr I got was for IMM 5406 last week monday, and it is still on "we're reviewing the additional document you sent". I wonder if this is a sign of copr to come. But no ghost update since then

Thermie

Oct 28, 2020
My file was untouched for about 5 months. Then I got a couple of adr during the holiday period. The last adr I got was for IMM 5406 last week monday, and it is still on "we're reviewing the additional document you sent". I wonder if this is a sign of copr to come. But no ghost update since then
Let's hope so

skadri

May 17, 2020
Who wants to sue Ottawa office for their incompetence in processing applications, feel free to put reaction, I’ll contact you and we’ll discuss ways how we can find the way to reach them in order to receive adequate solution on our cases.
I don't think they are incompetent. I think they are deliberately holding back applications.