+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
How do you call them? I tried calling like 10 times and only thing I get all the time is that they get a lot of calls and I am unable to get through to an officer
I called around 8:10 am canada time. I tried 2-3 times and got through the agent.. just keep on calling early morning.

vienvy

Feb 4, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
aor july 25 here.. and I am still in ip1. I emailed IRCC a few times and I got the same reply as yours. and I just called IRCC and guess what, I got the same answer "your application is still in progress":)
I ordered the note a few days ago, still waiting for the answer. I am not sure if there is anything else I can do.
If only they could provide another timeline - at least, that way one has something to look forward to. I guess I'll just order the GCMS notes and wait for them to arrive :(

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
‘Everyone, do you guys have some kind of inputs on where my app could be?
Hi All,

Below is my status as reflected in my application/profile details.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As you can see, It mentions that documentation part is done as I included the Police Clearance Certificates as part of my application.

My AOR is 8th Dec 2018
Medical Passed on 19th Jan 2018.

I got to know today that CPC Ottawa is processing my application.

Would really appreciate everyone's thoughts on where my application is.
At

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
my visa office is Ottawa, Aor 24th Oct, when i called a week ago i came to know that my eligibility is passed though criminality and background check haven't begun. i am fsw-India.
Can anyone suggest or understand anything from this of how much longer will it take for PPR?
Any leads would be appreciated.

Vancouver19

Jan 31, 2019
I called CIC about my application they let me know that I have completed medical and criminality check. They have still not started eligibility and security check. My visa office is Ottawa

Nationality - Lebanon ; CRS Score - 456
Resident of - Canada ; Stream - CEC
AOR - Dec 14 ; MEP - Jan 22 ; IP1 - Jan 22 ; IP2 Jan 25

scott.harry

May 30, 2018
I called CIC today and the only relevant information the agent shared was that my file is being processed in Ottawa.

She only said my application is fine and in progress and that I have nothing to worry about...

Any input? I guess no news is good news?

I don't know how you guys get more info from the agent, she didn't want to share much with me :( haha.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Has anyone got a response from CPC-Ottawa? I emailed them a while ago and nothing but when I send a CSE they ask me to contact Ottawa VO directly :confused:

amit202

Aug 27, 2017
Hello all,

can someone please share the cpc ottawa whatsapp grp link...mine AOR is 28th Nov and eligibility not yet started...

vienvy

Feb 4, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
DAMN!! :eek:

You are way past 6 month time. Did you call CIC and find out why it is taking long?
Have been trying to get through to an agent multiple times a day, ever since! But, haven't been able to speak to one, yet. I used the webform to enquire the cause of delay but didn't receive a concrete answer to thaat, either. All I got was, "
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application which is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
"