+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
wow..really..You should have gotten because a case analyst should have reviewed your file
So far nothing. Even people with later AORs have been receiving RPRF request . I called CIC yesterday and all I got to know was eligibility is under verification :(

Really sucks, the only reason I'm withholding from making RPRF request is because I will get the satisfaction that I will get an update and my file is being looked into :(

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
So far nothing. Even people with later AORs have been receiving RPRF request . I called CIC yesterday and all I got to know was eligibility is under verification :(

Really sucks, the only reason I'm withholding from making RPRF request is because I will get the satisfaction that I will get an update and my file is being looked into :(
verification or review?

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi All,

Below is my status as reflected in my application/profile details.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As you can see, It mentions that documentation part is done as I included the Police Clearance Certificates as part of my application.

My AOR is 8th Dec 2018
Medical Passed on 19th Jan 2018.

I got to know today that CPC Ottawa is processing my application.

Would really appreciate everyone's thoughts on where my application is.

vienvy

Feb 4, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Dear all,

AOR: 24 July 2018
IP1: 16 Aug 2018
IP2: 23 Nov 2018

Official timeline of my application is over and now it only shows 'Your application is taking us longer than usual to process' as the status

I e-mailed IRCC and the response received was:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application which is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Not sure what I'm supposed to take away from this e-mail. Is anybody facing (or has faced) the same situation?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi All,

Below is my status as reflected in my application/profile details.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As you can see, It mentions that documentation part is done as I included the Police Clearance Certificates as part of my application.

My AOR is 8th Dec 2018
Medical Passed on 19th Jan 2018.

I got to know today that CPC Ottawa is processing my application.

Would really appreciate everyone's thoughts on where my application is.
When was PCC requested? I believe R10 check must be completed for you

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Does the Ottawa office is faster than the rest still applies?
my visa office is Ottawa as well, AOR 24th Oct, when i called two weeks ago i came to know that my eligibility is passed though criminality and background check haven't begun. i am fsw-India.
Can anyone suggest or understand anything from this of how much longer will it take for PPR?
Any leads would be appreciated.

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Dear all,

AOR: 24 July 2018
IP1: 16 Aug 2018
IP2: 23 Nov 2018

Official timeline of my application is over and now it only shows 'Your application is taking us longer than usual to process' as the status

I e-mailed IRCC and the response received was:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application which is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Not sure what I'm supposed to take away from this e-mail. Is anybody facing (or has faced) the same situation?
aor july 25 here.. and I am still in ip1. I emailed IRCC a few times and I got the same reply as yours. and I just called IRCC and guess what, I got the same answer "your application is still in progress":)
I ordered the note a few days ago, still waiting for the answer. I am not sure if there is anything else I can do.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Aor 13 sept.
FSW-O
Called CIC today.
Eligibility- recommended pass
Criminality- in progress
Security- not started yet.
File- CPC- ottawa
The same status agent told me when i called 1 month before.
So there is no movement after 1 month.
Any thoughts seniors?

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Aor 13 sept.
FSW-O
Called CIC today.
Eligibility- recommended pass
Criminality- in progress
Security- not started yet.
File- CPC- ottawa
The same status agent told me when i called 1 month before.
So there is no movement after 1 month.
Any thoughts seniors?
How do you call them? I tried calling like 10 times and only thing I get all the time is that they get a lot of calls and I am unable to get through to an officer