+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Ordinarily, YES. Most people with AOR - PPR date of less than 2-3 months are usually processed from Ottawa. However, once you are dragged into SS, that's a different ball game all together
Does SS mean security screening? If yes, does everyone from the Middle East have SS? Just to mention, I haven’t lived in the Middle East for the past 6 years.

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Does SS mean security screening? If yes, does everyone from the Middle East have SS? Just to mention, I haven’t lived in the Middle East for the past 6 years.
Every applicant regardless of where he/she lives would go through SS; Security Screening/Background Checks. The duration of this screening could be from just few days to over 12months in cases of an Extended SS. There are few reasons why an application goes into an Extended SS, your country of Residence could be one.

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Every applicant regardless of where he/she lives would go through SS; Security Screening/Background Checks. The duration of this screening could be from just few days to over 12months in cases of an Extended SS. There are few reasons why an application goes into an Extended SS, your country of Residence could be one.
I have been living in Japan for the past 4 years and in London for 2 years before that.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Guys any idea on time to update medicals after redo ? I submitted my second medicals on October 22th and still no update on my cic

Other VOs update to passed medicals within one week for meds redo

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018

chiragsb

Nov 27, 2018
Is your application being processed at the case processing centre in Ottawa. Lets meet here. we share our application timelines and follow the processing speed of the centre.

My timeline
AoR: 13/12/2017
NA1: 13/12/2017
MEP: 21/12/2017
IP1:21/12/2017
NA2:03/01/18
IP2:
PPR:
hi, where do you see these statuses, all i see is we have received your application.

SKgirl1991

Jan 27, 2017
I originally applied December 2016/January 2017. Got denied may 2017. Had an appeal and won September 25th, confirmation of successful appeal October 5th. ADR, medical, criminal record and scan of passport requested November 8th. All sent in November 21st. November 27, documents stated “not applicable” on GC. Prearrival services letter on november 30th and background check updated to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” on November 30th as well. I also called CIC that day and the agent told me that background, criminal and decision was made November 29th, but that the system has not yet been updated. Has this happened to anyone before? Does anyone have any idea how long this will take until PPR? I’m exhausted

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
I originally applied December 2016/January 2017. Got denied may 2017. Had an appeal and won September 25th, confirmation of successful appeal October 5th. ADR, medical, criminal record and scan of passport requested November 8th. All sent in November 21st. November 27, documents stated “not applicable” on GC. Prearrival services letter on november 30th and background check updated to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” on November 30th as well. I also called CIC that day and the agent told me that background, criminal and decision was made November 29th, but that the system has not yet been updated. Has this happened to anyone before? Does anyone have any idea how long this will take until PPR? I’m exhausted
why were u sent denial?