+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord whats your AoR date? Whether after pushing the processing deadline to June, does that date reflect in your account?
My AOR is Nov 2, on my profile it still shows May 2 as estimated completion date but the agents says its now pushed to June 11.

The worst thing is, if I had not called them I would have never known my completion date has been pushed to June 11

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Reactions: vienvy

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Any ideas about this?
Hi all, my case is also located in Ottawa.

Just called CIC. FSW Inland.
AOR Sept 5th (more details in signature)
Eligibility in progress
Criminality not started
Security passed

Agent said everything looks good and to just wait and see.

What is the difference between criminality and security? Why haven't they started on criminality yet?
Does anyone know how much time I am expected to wait until PPR from here on?

Thanks!

vienvy

Feb 4, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just follow the steps given here -- https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2018-aor-join-here.598089/page-90#post-7579221

I was able to go through last night and call lasted for 40 mins including waiting time of 32 mins.

And I came to know that my VO is CPC - Ottawa
Thanks buddy!
Finally managed to get through an agent and just got off the phone. My status us as follows:
Eligibility - Met
Criminality - Passed
Security - In progress

No idea how long the security screening takes. Anybody has any thoughts/info on this?

Reactions: vinay16

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Could you please share your timeline along with stream ?

Also, no one can tell exact duration that will be required to complete the screening. However, old members can share info regarding the same.
Thanks buddy!
Finally managed to get through an agent and just got off the phone. My status us as follows:
Eligibility - Met
Criminality - Passed
Security - In progress

No idea how long the security screening takes. Anybody has any thoughts/info on this?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks buddy!
Eligibility - Met
Criminality - Passed
Security - In progress

What is your AOR