+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
What a great news. A big hearteous Congrats. See you soon in Canada. Wish you all the very best for your visa stamping and your final move. Enjoy !!

ramuk

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hai
congrats ,wishing u all the best.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Lina-Ida said:
I am very happy, today I got PPRs request by e-mail !
I am too much happy, it means I did right thing sending inquiry to CPP-O, they didn't answer for 10 days, but
then I got precious PPRs from CHC London!
So now everything I should do very rapidly ( bank drafts and ets).
My advice is simple- each month send inquiry to CPP-O and mention how much time do you have till Meds expiry date.
Good luck to everybody.
Congrats dear,

great news ,I hope and pray everyone waiting PPR from London get it very very soon.Would you like to share ,you received your PPR how many days/weeks before your meds expiry.It will help me and many others .

Thanks

Lina-Ida

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Thank you, Ahmadtajweer, Ramuk, Newcomer.
My meds ( and family members) were done on 21 September, and by tracking number they reached London on 25 Sept.
So I have only 12 weeks till Meds expiry day.
I pray God our Lord for everybody in this forum to get PPRs and later visas in proper time and land in safety.

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Lina-Ida said:
I am very happy, today I got PPRs request by e-mail !
I am too much happy, it means I did right thing sending inquiry to CPP-O, they didn't answer for 10 days, but
then I got precious PPRs from CHC London!
So now everything I should do very rapidly ( bank drafts and ets).
My advice is simple- each month send inquiry to CPP-O and mention how much time do you have till Meds expiry date.
Good luck to everybody.
Congrats Lina-Ida :)....Iam sure you must be so happy and ur news has given loads of hope to lot of our friends who are waiting or delayed. I did the same..wrote to CPP-O and things moved for good.
Good luck :)

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Lina-Ida said:
Thank you, Ahmadtajweer, Ramuk, Newcomer.
My meds ( and family members) were done on 21 September, and by tracking number they reached London on 25 Sept.
So I have only 12 weeks till Meds expiry day.
I pray God our Lord for everybody in this forum to get PPRs and later visas in proper time and land in safety.
Thanks a lot once again for sharing the info.

Wish you a safe and smooth landing and a great life in Canada.

God Bless!

Lina-Ida

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Thank you for wishes, Deeaar, may God bless you and all fellow applicants,
we all are moving in unknown direction to Terra Incognita, and all are frightened and anxious,
this is very tough and difficult times for all, let us hope for better life in Canada soon.

ramuk

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai Everybody
my E -cas shows Decision made today.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hello everyone,
Congratulations Lina Ida!!!
I have been away for a while now as I was enjoying my holiday around Arizona and New Mexico. It was great!!! especially knowing that I did not have to worry about emailing CPPO during my vacation. Going to the High Commission tomorrow to drop my passports (if my meeting allow me), let's see how it goes. I am so excited that I was not even sad to return to UK.
I have to say that now that I have spent a couple of weeks in beautiful North America, I cannot wait to fly there permanently.
Will let you know of any updates if I manage to get to the High Commission.
M+JM: I just skimmed through the last posts and it looks like you are nearly set too. Congrats! I read a bit on Kamloops and I must say that it sounds very very tempting!

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!
Still travelling around France (saying goodbye to the family!) with limited access to our emails.
Congrats Lina-Ida, and Ramuk?
Really sorry to read about your situation ericznet, hope you find a solution soon.
As for us, we have our QA interview next Tuesday in London!
edupolo said:
I am so excited that I was not even sad to return to UK.
I have to say that now that I have spent a couple of weeks in beautiful North America, I cannot wait to fly there permanently.
Totally agree... This time I won't even get depressed by the horrible voice that reads the name of the 23 train stations from Inverness to Thurso (the whole list is read at every single blooming stop!)
Will update you when we come back from the interview...Apart from our wedding in Florida in July, we're also trying to see if we can import a small bonsai when we arrive in September...and of course our 3 cats are coming with us too! So much to organise and co-ordinate with chain reactions to trigger...
But like we tell everyone, better too much to plan than sitting and doing nothing like the past 4 years!

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hey,
I went to the High Commission this morning and the code that I was given by CPPO did not really help. They told us to go back tomorrow, even though we showed them the email saying that we are requested to go to submit passports at any time and to show the email to the receptionist. Well, the receptionist did not care at all and she is going to make us do the same thing again tomorrow. At least the whole thing today took only 5 minutes, so not much wasted since we live and work very close to it.

The only thing that angered me and I point it out is that in the waiting room there is a message that says 'always trying to improve our customer service' haha I told the receptionist that she was not flexible at all and definitely not giving any kind of customer service as they claim they do. She was not faced by it... they know they have the power!

Anyway, I will go tomorrow and let you know how it goes. This whole experience gets more and more ridiculous. My advice is: Make sure you go to High Commission only on a Thursday from 1400 to 1500 because they will not help you out even with their own messages asking them to help us out ASAP. Hopefully Canada is more organised and friendly in general than the High Commission in London.

Shiraz1971

May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/04/2007
Doc's Request.
15/03/2010
AOR Received.
01/10/2007
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
19/02/2011
Med's Done....
11/03/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2011
LANDED..........
24/09/2011
Hi Edupolo, it's a shame they didnt let you submit your passports. But hey it may be an excuse for us to bump into each other as I'm picking up my passports the same day.
I'll be in my work suit no tie and wearing glasses, fair chance there may be a few people there with the same attire but you never know. See you there!

Shiraz