+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
An Ottawa applicant on Facebook received certificate 7 weeks after Oath. Another applicant received certificate after 3 months. There are same mailing room delays at the Ottawa office, I don't know what exactly that means but that's all I know - from Facebook.

Can you please tell me the Facebook group name or link so I can keep myself updated as well. Thanks.

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
How many in Ottawa waiting for the ceremony? I have the feeling that they want to wait till more applications are ready and invite them at once .

Reactions: Orlaith

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
How many in Ottawa waiting for the ceremony? I have the feeling that they want to wait till more applications are ready and invite them at once .
My oath was scheduled on Wednesday December 15, and I did not get any invitation. I think they changed it to a later date to have more people invited I guess.

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
I need to know if there are close ceremony dates for Ottawa applicants. I was scheduled for December 15 and rescheduled now, but I have no idea what dates are available after Christmas.

Reactions: ott-613

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I need to know if there are close ceremony dates for Ottawa applicants. I was scheduled for December 15 and rescheduled now, but I have no idea what dates are available after Christmas.
Why do think you will immediately be rescheduled. Someone initially scheduled for the oath on Jan 2021, and IRCC cancelled their oath, and it's almost Jan 2022 and the applicants is still waiting to be rescheduled.

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Why do think you will immediately be rescheduled. Someone initially scheduled for the oath on Jan 2021, and IRCC cancelled their oath, and it's almost Jan 2022 and the applicants is still waiting to be rescheduled.
What about you? Is your oath scheduled or not yet?

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Any thought why would they reschedule oath? Possible lockdown coming after the new year? And those guys they never work from home!

Apr 28, 2021
Received children's certificate today in (mailbox at front door ) not in regular postal mail (mine is not received yet). PS. Our status is till in progress. So check your mailbox and you might receive it before any status update.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Any thought why would they reschedule oath? Possible lockdown coming after the new year? And those guys they never work from home!
No idea. I was hoping to know the answer from applicants who called IRCC after their oath was cancelled/didn't receive the oath invitation on time, but no answer was given to them