+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Hey!

Where did you find them? The spreadsheet doesnt show any july applicants from ottawa who got test invites, or any month after June actually

Im a september applicant and honestly im feeling really hopeless these days. And very very angry at how slow and careless ottawa office is. Dont think wr will hear anything before new years
@omarnabsws
Not everyone updates, the spreadsheet. One July applicant and another one from August are on the facebook group
Here is a second one from July and one from November

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2020-citizenship-application.692123/page-300#post-9846786
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2020-citizenship-application.708896/page-200#post-9836519

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
@Dhaka2014 Any changes to your status? What does your ECAS show? My ECAS shows decision made, still.
eCAS is still showing decision made.
Citizenship tracker is showing In-Progress.

it’s been 40 days since the oath and still they can’t print a certificate. I wish there is a direct way to reach out to the minister for escalation. Already wrote to the minister’s office.

Reactions: thuong and Suh1756

waltsdog

Jun 23, 2017
Hey!

Where did you find them? The spreadsheet doesnt show any july applicants from ottawa who got test invites, or any month after June actually

Im a september applicant and honestly im feeling really hopeless these days. And very very angry at how slow and careless ottawa office is. Dont think wr will hear anything before new years
I'm July 2020 applicant and only just got my test invite for 13th Dec - 2nd Jan. I only found out through the status tracker and haven't received an email yet.

thuong

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
eCAS is still showing decision made.
Citizenship tracker is showing In-Progress.

it’s been 40 days since the oath and still they can’t print a certificate. I wish there is a direct way to reach out to the minister for escalation. Already wrote to the minister’s office.
Ottawa office is ridiculously slow

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Anyone got certificate from Ottawa office last week? When was your oath?
Today I have completed 44 days since oath.. Status is still in progress.

Suh1756

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
Anyone got certificate from Ottawa office last week? When was your oath?
Today I have completed 44 days since oath.. Status is still in progress.
An Ottawa applicant on Facebook received certificate 7 weeks after Oath. Another applicant received certificate after 3 months. There are same mailing room delays at the Ottawa office, I don't know what exactly that means but that's all I know - from Facebook.

• Sad
Reactions: Nadine_Ottawa

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Any news on your certificate ??? Is there anything we can do?
No news at all.
Status is still showing “In-Progress”

I really don’t know what to do. Sent emails to Ottawa office 3 times, requested for urgent processing (not during oath but after a month). Attached flight ticket. No response.

Sent an email to the IRCC minister’s office. No response.

If I don’t receive by December I’ll send an escalation to Prime Minister’s office. Not sure if anything will happen. But will do.

If nothing happens by end of Jan 2022, I think the only thing left will be an escalation to the Queen’s office :D