+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa applicants

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think our files are ready but they do not have enough spots for us. less judges means less tests and ceremonies. unfortunately, this is Ottawa

zsha said:
I just called CIC and the agent told me that my file has been transferred to Ottawa since 08th December 2014 but they have not scheduled any tests or requests for any documentation yet. Still in process..

The_ottawa

May 15, 2014
Hi All,

There is ceremony on Feb 19th.

My friend got his oath letter today. He applied in Feb 2014 and his test was in September 2014.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for sharing. i appreciate it.
The_ottawa said:
Hi All,

There is ceremony on Feb 19th.

My friend got his oath letter today. He applied in Feb 2014 and his test was in September 2014.

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
hi, any news from your or your friends' side?
no not really. still hoping to get something on Feb.
by the way, i took my passport for translation the other day. i was checking my passport and found some stamps in Arabic. I'm not sure if it is a big deal or not but the immigration officer might inquire about these stamps. i don't want to take the risk of getting RQ after the test.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you did the right thing

hht said:
no not really. still hoping to get something on Feb.
by the way, i took my passport for translation the other day. i was checking my passport and found some stamps in Arabic. I'm not sure if it is a big deal or not but the immigration officer might inquire about these stamps. i don't want to take the risk of getting RQ after the test.

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
nothing in mail for today :'(
Nothing either. I am happy for ppl who started the process with us or before us n became Canadian. But its frustrating knowing tht ppl who applied way after us to get test or oath invitation. Not even one applicant in ottawa who applied in June got test invite-not fair

I want to visit my parents but i ve to put my plan on hold.
If the process was uniform all across, i swear i would not mind waiting for 3 yrs

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you know what is the problem? it is the mysterious process where you set home waiting and waiting for something you do not know either it is coming or not ? why or why not, and when it is coming? nothing clear and specific.
my parents are really old and i need to see them. cic may laugh if you send them a letter we need to see our parent, please end our suffering, if our papers are good enough. my file is a straight forward file. work from day one, it does not need any time. if Mississauga are able to finish a citizenship file in four to six months, then Ottawa could do the same.

zsha said:
Nothing either. I am happy for ppl who started the process with us or before us n became Canadian. But its frustrating knowing tht ppl who applied way after us to get test or oath invitation. Not even one applicant in ottawa who applied in June got test invite-not fair

I want to visit my parents but i ve to put my plan on hold.
If the process was uniform all across, i swear i would not mind waiting for 3 yrs

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
by the way do you know any one from friends or neighbors who applied in jun or July and got the test invitation?

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
by the way do you know any one from friends or neighbors who applied in jun or July and got the test invitation?
No. Lets hope we get somethg next week.