+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa applicants

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcome and thank you for sharing. you will figure out your test date through our experience :)

Bashar4 said:
Hi all,

Ottawa applicant is here. Just thought of sharing my timeline.

the best of luck to all.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok guys..if the test is sent after 8 months, applicants from first week of june have to have it their hands right now. any news??

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
ok guys..if the test is sent after 8 months, applicants from first week of june have to have it their hands right now. any news??
:D
Lets hope we get something this week

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
I have submitted my application and received by the Sydney's office on June 20, 2014 and was transferred to Ottawa local office on January 24, 2015.
It is too early for me to expect any thing from the office. I do not know when I can start preparing for the examination.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IT IS GOOD TO START NOW AND REVIEW BEFORE THE TEST.

Desert Lion said:
I have submitted my application and received by the Sydney's office on June 20, 2014 and was transferred to Ottawa local office on January 24, 2015.
It is too early for me to expect any thing from the office. I do not know when I can start preparing for the examination.

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline:

Application received November 10 2014
AOR by email February 7 2015
Waiting for e-cas to activate

Good luck to all of us Ottawans (ottawians?)

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcome, it is good to share and know others timeline as well. ottawians works better i think :) :)

OrangeCup said:
My timeline:

Application received November 10 2014
AOR by email February 7 2015
Waiting for e-cas to activate

Good luck to all of us Ottawans (ottawians?)

suze_h

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news for me in the mail today. My test has been rescheduled for February 26th. Hope many more of you get your test dates soon!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats!! it is really fast comparing to others' rescheduled tests.

suze_h said:
Great news for me in the mail today. My test has been rescheduled for February 26th. Hope many more of you get your test dates soon!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it seems from this fast rescheduling that Ottawa has exam spots so, why do not they send invitations to us???
i am waiting for the yellow envelop today. this is their last chance otherwise i will call day and night ;D ;D ;D ;D

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
it seems from this fast rescheduling that Ottawa has exam spots so, why do not they send invitations to us???
i am waiting for the yellow envelop today. this is their last chance otherwise i will call day and night ;D ;D ;D ;D
I will be visiting my parents soon for 1-2 months- I don't care anymore.. I have decided to move on- I am breaking up with CIC- LOL

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good for you. nothing for me today.

zsha said:
I will be visiting my parents soon for 1-2 months- I don't care anymore.. I have decided to move on- I am breaking up with CIC- LOL