+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Other relative

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes its h&c, i ask for exemption for the lonely canadian cos m sil os married and not lonely in canada
They are different programs. Based on your posts it looks like you applied for H&C program. Was your SIL ever in Canada? You can’t apply for the lonely Canadian program to sponsor another relative if you are married. There are no exceptions to apply for relatives even though you aren’t alone in Canada through the lonely Canadian program.

Reactions: Mobolajisaac

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
They are different programs. Based on your posts it looks like you applied for H&C program. Was your SIL ever in Canada? You can’t apply for the lonely Canadian program to sponsor another relative if you are married. There are no exceptions to apply for relatives even though you aren’t alone in Canada through the lonely Canadian program.
Oh ok, yes she is in canada but i m in m country, i dont really understand how she did it but she sounded so sure like i will b aproved, lets wait nd see, just that i am anxious for wateva outcome, i need to plan forward and this is hindering me.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Oh ok, yes she is in canada but i m in m country, i dont really understand how she did it but she sounded so sure like i will b aproved, lets wait nd see, just that i am anxious for wateva outcome, i need to plan forward and this is hindering me.
Were you in Canada when you applied for H&C?

Reactions: YVR123

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Just for your information you haven’t applied for H&C. You seem to be posting under H&C threads but that is a totally different program. I’m not quite sure how your family is applying for you under the other relative program. Your family member isn’t in Canada alone, you aren’t an orphaned minor, etc.
Go to h&c on ircc page, you can request h&c for outland process in writting, while u use any of the forms available on the website, yoir argument determines wether your request will be granted, as you can see, i am not deperate, i just want answer, so i can plan forward, if it's refusal, i am as well ready.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Go to h&c on ircc page, you can request h&c for outland process in writting, while u use any of the forms available on the website, yoir argument determines wether your request will be granted, as you can see, i am not deperate, i just want answer, so i can plan forward, if it's refusal, i am as well ready.
Normally you can still receive processing outside Canada on an H&C application that you filed while in Canada .

frange

May 25, 2018
i sent it on July 15, it reached Sydney, NS on July 21.

check the list of documents that the sponsor needs and that of the relative to be sponsored - here's the link: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5287e.pdf

i have not submitted certificates yet (birth or death) - those should be requested later.

no family tree yet. IRCC would request it later i believe. they would send the form.
Hi Agape!!!

How is it going? Is there some movements for you?

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi folks;

For those who applied under other relative category in the Rest Of Canada (ROC), not Quebec, how many fiscal years did you provide?
I am confused about 1 or 3 taxation years to provide?

Thank you.

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
Hi folks;

For those who applied under other relative category in the Rest Of Canada (ROC), not Quebec, how many fiscal years did you provide?
I am confused about 1 or 3 taxation years to provide?

Thank you.
I provided only one year, for which I actually had return (the most recent year). It should be adequate.
I already got sponsor approval.

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015

neilnaq

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 9th, 2015
Doc's Request.
reminder email: Sept. 14, 2015
AOR Received.
EP: June 17th, 2015
IELTS Request
included upon submission
Med's Request
Sept. 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada since 2012
Any updates guys?

Here is mine from the pr tracker:

Apr 4, 2022 We received your enquiry.

Mar 9, 2022 Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

Feb 17, 2022 We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.

Feb 10, 2022 Medical exam status has been updated to In progress

Feb 9, 2022 We sent you a request to complete a medical exam. Read the message for more details.

Feb 8, 2022 We sent you a message about your application. Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Feb 7, 2022 Complete your biometrics. We sent you a message with instructions on how to submit your fingerprints and photo. Please complete this by the date shown in your message.

Oct 31, 2021 Application received. We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.

frange

May 25, 2018
Any updates guys?

Here is mine from the pr tracker:

Apr 4, 2022 We received your enquiry.

Mar 9, 2022 Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

Feb 17, 2022 We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.

Feb 10, 2022 Medical exam status has been updated to In progress

Feb 9, 2022 We sent you a request to complete a medical exam. Read the message for more details.

Feb 8, 2022 We sent you a message about your application. Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Feb 7, 2022 Complete your biometrics. We sent you a message with instructions on how to submit your fingerprints and photo. Please complete this by the date shown in your message.

Oct 31, 2021 Application received. We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.
Mine still in the starting point. No news after the medical passed in May 2021, but still not updated in the system. I am really tired with this process. They require documents and they should be sent in 30 days. You send them and do not look at them for months/ years.

Will see.