Other relative

Estefania

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Any updates guys?

Here is mine from the pr tracker:

Apr 4, 2022 We received your enquiry.

Mar 9, 2022 Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

Feb 17, 2022 We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.

Feb 10, 2022 Medical exam status has been updated to In progress

Feb 9, 2022 We sent you a request to complete a medical exam. Read the message for more details.

Feb 8, 2022 We sent you a message about your application. Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Feb 7, 2022 Complete your biometrics. We sent you a message with instructions on how to submit your fingerprints and photo. Please complete this by the date shown in your message.

Oct 31, 2021 Application received. We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.

• Date Received: July 2, 2021
  • We started processing your application on September 24, 2021
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: September 27, 2021
  • You passed the medical exam October 13, 2021
  • Sponsor approval (can't remember date)
  • BGC in process
  • LAST UPDATE We started processing PA's application on February 1, 2022. (Had to check in sponsor's account as this wasn't showing in mine)

Hang in there

Reactions: neilnaq

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi everyone;

Is there any movement on this thread?
I receive Pre-arrival service this week and I don't if it meaningfully say something OR not?
Please, give us your updates.

raynenrqz

Aug 31, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm done with medical and biometrics since Oct 2021. They received the other documents since Jan 2022 and I'm already in the eligibility status since then. Please let me know if you already received an upate. I'm the PA for other relative category - outland. thank you

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm done with medical and biometrics since Oct 2021. They received the other documents since Jan 2022 and I'm already in the eligibility status since then. Please let me know if you already received an upate. I'm the PA for other relative category - outland. thank you
Did you contact them ?
I received Pre-arrival service since August 5 and a second Medical test on August 30, the first one was expired...
What is your VO and PA's country?

raynenrqz

Aug 31, 2022
Did you contact them ?
I received Pre-arrival service since August 5 and a second Medical test on August 30, the first one was expired...
What is your VO and PA's country?
Hi Frange, no not yet. Did you contact them before to follow up? Oh congrats, you’re almost there. When did you receive your AOR?
Visa office is Manila and country is Philippines

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi Frange, no not yet. Did you contact them before to follow up? Oh congrats, you’re almost there. When did you receive your AOR?
Visa office is Manila and country is Philippines
Yes I did so many times. Contact them and you will probably have an answer.
Everything is in my signature block. Just click on expand and check it out.

raynenrqz

Aug 31, 2022
Hi Frange,

I also received the pre arrival letter last September 8. My eligibility and background check are already completed as well. Did you receive your COPR or PPR already?

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi Frange,

I also received the pre arrival letter last September 8. My eligibility and background check are already completed as well. Did you receive your COPR or PPR already?
Hi raynenrqz;

Wow... Happy to see things are moving for us.

So, what about the medical? Did it pass OR not?

No nothing yet. I am waiting for COPR+PPR.
We are in the final stage now.

Would you mind making a signature with your timeline?
This category is non common as other categories and people could have a better idea of it.

CanadianGill

Sep 24, 2022
Hi raynenrqz;

Wow... Happy to see things are moving for us.

So, what about the medical? Did it pass OR not?

No nothing yet. I am waiting for COPR+PPR.
We are in the final stage now.

Would you mind making a signature with your timeline?
This category is non common as other categories and people could have a better idea of it.
Hi Frange,

Have you created account on this - https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en ?

CanadianGill

Sep 24, 2022
Yes, I do have it and I got all information through the tracker.

Thanks.
Frange,

Would you please give some information regarding how you get access to new family sponsorship portal. Like do you access from day one or you requested your visa office to provide the access.

I was trying to create account on it. It is showing message wrong information you have been provided or your file is not in our system. this is reason i am not able login presently.

CanadianGill

Sep 24, 2022
Frange, In Gc Key account. have you seen a new column under optional documents ?
it mentioned-document name: client information, required by: October 2022. Date is changing every day but there is no column to upload a document and have received any information what type of document they are looking for.

frange

May 25, 2018
Would you please give some information regarding how you get access to new family sponsorship portal. Like do you access from day one or you requested your visa office to provide the access.

I was trying to create account on it. It is showing message wrong information you have been provided or your file is not in our system. this is reason i am not able login presently.

Yes I did and everything is fine until now. I can log in on both accounts since I am the PA's representative.
1- Sponsor's account)
You have to use your credentials (Sponsor 's UCI and email address you used for IRCC). The password should have at least 12 characters(Not sure about the numbers + included 1 Capital ).

2- PA's account
You have to use your credentials (PA's UCI and email address he used for IRCC). The password should have at least 12 characters(Not sure about the numbers + included 1 Capital ).

NB: You need 2 accounts ( SPR and PA).

If you want to see the PA's info, you have to log in with his credentials. You have to be the representative in his file (To be checked). Do the same for the sponsor.

Frange, In Gc Key account. have you seen a new column under optional documents ?
it mentioned-document name: client information, required by: October 2022. Date is changing every day but there is no column to upload a document and have received any information what type of document they are looking for.

Most of us have this and it still appears on my GC key even I have everything marks completed and just waiting for DM and PPR.
I don't why you check something which is not related to you. If you don't receive any communication regarding missing documents ; just ignore it Bruh.

CanadianGill

Sep 24, 2022

Yes I did and everything is fine until now. I can log in on both accounts since I am the PA's representative.
1- Sponsor's account)
You have to use your credentials (Sponsor 's UCI and email address you used for IRCC). The password should have at least 12 characters(Not sure about the numbers + included 1 Capital ).

2- PA's account
You have to use your credentials (PA's UCI and email address he used for IRCC). The password should have at least 12 characters(Not sure about the numbers + included 1 Capital ).

NB: You need 2 accounts ( SPR and PA).

If you want to see the PA's info, you have to log in with his credentials. You have to be the representative in his file (To be checked). Do the same for the sponsor.
I appreciated your response buddy.

Reactions: frange