+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Work experience Letter for the past 10 years

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Dear All,

Regarding the subject matter i seek advise from the expert members of this forum. I have been working in an overseas company for past 6 years and for this my employeer has issued an experience letter + salary letter (both). However for the employeers before that I don't have any information about those companies whether they still exist of not. Or might be merged with some other company. In any case after such a long time it's not possible for me to approach my employeers and ask for experience letter. All i have from them is a photo copy experience letter for past one of the employeer out of three.
Now i am really confused how i can cater CIO with old experience letters. I really need you expert advise on this issue.

Last but not the least; the 6 years experience letter that i have from the employeer is only describing my; job title, service period and monthly salary whereas following information required by CIO is missing from certificate and my f..king company is not willing to depict these points in their letter.

i). Total number of hours worked per week.
ii). Main duties and responsibilities of job position held by me.

Please reply.

Regards,
Aayan

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Hello,

Did anyone on this forum submitted his/her application without the copy of "Employment contract". My employer is not willing to provide me copy of contract. I have only experience letter & salary certificate from my current employer with 6 years of experience. Please help so that i can submit my case with the available information before the CIO put a cap on category 1122.

Regards,