Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
0125/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...can anyone share in what form the the application should be emailed? I thought they wanted the soft copy (the word format that is given in the link)...but then saw the field for signature....so do we print it, sign & then send the scan copy of the application form?

apologies beforehand....i always end up having the silliest of questions.. :-[ :-X

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
nusrathq said:
Hi...can anyone share in what form the the application should be emailed? I thought they wanted the soft copy (the word format that is given in the link)...but then saw the field for signature....so do we print it, sign & then send the scan copy of the application form?

apologies beforehand....i always end up having the silliest of questions.. :-[ :-X
That's what we did. :)

Topsycool

Mar 12, 2013
Hello.. Can the spouse of a principal applicant still apply as a principal applicant, thereby making it as two applications,one as a spouse & d other as a principal applicant? Does Morden accept this? Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank yoou

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
Topsycool said:
Hello.. Can the spouse of a principal applicant still apply as a principal applicant, thereby making it as two applications,one as a spouse & d other as a principal applicant? Does Morden accept this? Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank yoou
Hi,

I guess you can try if both of you are qualified for the program. Anyway Ms. Shelly will only reply to those qualified candidate/s, as far as I know. Good Luck :)

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Topsycool said:

I'm not sure it works that way. Please confirm as it may count as multiple applications...

loolyboody

Apr 16, 2013
ozocha said:
hi
guy what is happening, submitted my application on 01 april to cdo and later to svoth on tuesday, up till now no reply. later forwarded a copy from my email to cdo yesterday but stll no reply. did not fill skype id on my form should it be the cause. my attach is 1600kb
hi me too i had no reply can any body help me what 2 do?

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
loolyboody said:
hi me too i had no reply can any body help me what 2 do?
Seems awfully quite nowadays. They must be busy or overseas. We'll keep our hopes up as we are scheduled for May. I'd like to know if the applicants scheduled for assessment last March and this month already heard from Ms. Voth.

TEDDYBOY

Apr 3, 2013
SVoth said:
I am the Immigration Coordinator for the City of Morden and we are seeking applications that may qualify for our program.
I am an MPNP applicant and is now waiting for my passport with visa. I expect to go to Winnipeg.

May I know what your programs are?

loolyboody

Apr 16, 2013
Teh Anomaly said:
Seems awfully quite nowadays. They must be busy or overseas. We'll keep our hopes up as we are scheduled for May. I'd like to know if the applicants scheduled for assessment last March and this month already heard from Ms. Voth.
we heared nothing from applicants of march and april pls let us know your progress

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
If you are scheduled for march i suggest u mail to inquire about ur application, i did and she replied they have limited space so we cant get in. So goodluck to everyone waiting.
Kayb

loolyboody

Apr 16, 2013
Kayb said:
If you are scheduled for march i suggest u mail to inquire about ur application, i did and she replied they have limited space so we cant get in. So goodluck to everyone waiting.
Kayb
thanks for your rapid response kayb but did you try another way ?

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Kayb said:
Kayb
What did they mean 'limited space'? Did they mean the slots on their program?

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Teh anomaly sincerely i dont understand d 'ltd space' but that was d word. I guess mpnp gave them slots for no of applications they can approve.cheers