Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
sperony said:
please house has anybody got a response this month? i am also waiting as i was told my review will be done this month. i am a nigerian too
Hi Sperony,

May I ask, what is your work or profession. Thank you.

sperony

Jun 15, 2013
I am an Engineer with over 10 year work experience with a multinational manufacturing company in Nigeria

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sperony said:
please house has anybody got a response this month? i am also waiting as i was told my review will be done this month. i am a nigerian too
Bonjour me ami Sperony,

I think you are doing the best you can in these sort of scenarios, which is to wait until they get in touch with you, they have several applications, and skills set of interest and other factors to consider before giving you any form of feedback, personally I think that city is just too small economically for any one who is very ambituous to succeed in their chosen careers, but hey if that's what's going to get us into Canada, you might as well hope for the best.

Take care.

Omofar :)

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Dear Sir

I am interested in applying the same, i have applied in fswp but still i havent received confirmation of my application which is received on 24th june under noc1112.

My details are as follows

Job Exp :- 8+ {which includes banking, insurance, job title portfolio manager, Relationship Manager, Business executive, Sales Manager.
Education:- Bach of Bussiness Administration { ECA certified awarded 3 years bachlor degree}
ILTS :- 7 Band
Spouse:- Graduate
Kid:- 1 baby girl 7 months old
Proof of fund :- 27k cad $

I am interested in applying here please guide

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sperony said:
I am an Engineer with over 10 year work experience with a multinational manufacturing company in Nigeria
Bravo Sperony,

They are looking for skills in manufacturing, so don't worry, I believe they will get in touch with you very shortly. Like I said, just keep waiting, you may want to be proactive and jsut send a polite reminder to them.

Omofar :)

ankitbnl406

Jan 2, 2013
Hi All,

I think, For the "Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative" Program. We have to make an excel format sheet so that we can track or see the people submitted the application and where are they now.

So I have made an excel sheet to track the status of each individual. So please check the following link and send me your information to fill that form or send me your email id so that you can fill yourself.

By this way, we can see each individual where they are in the list and can help to each other.

This would also be helpful for Shelly Voth – Immigration Coordinator, she can easily see the information of each individual (Where he/she is) and She can also update the status of each individual if required.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqqMuTtRQOCMdFJodzNTYUVUNlUyQ3dfRk9wX3ZsekE&usp=sharing

Please give suggestions if any column needs to be modified. Please see the sheet and let me know your responses.

If you find any problem or query please let me know.

Regards,
Ankit

ankitbnl406

Jan 2, 2013
sperony said:
I cant add my details, it looks like the sheet is locked.
Hi sperony,

Its True, the sheet is locked. But i have added your name. Now you can edit data into the Sheet.
Or you can send me your data i can added.

regards,
Ankit

ankitbnl406

Jan 2, 2013
To add your details i have also made a New Sheet i.e. Sheet2.

Now any one can add his/her details without asking me and check the status.