+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

lucky08_77

Jun 9, 2013
Thank you so much Ohanne, may I know your time line pleasE? this is my first time to apply online, just to be sure, are you from the Philippines since you mentioned PLDT? :D

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
angel aure said:
hi! I m just new here. I just wanna ask if there's a registered nurses here in the Philippines who has been chosen by Ms. Shelly and required to do an exploratory visit? Because Ms. Shelly emailed my boyfriend asking if he is willing to do the exploratory visit. But we are hesitant to do that because most of the registered nurses applying for a tourist visa in canada was always been denied. But to apply for that stream it is really mandatory to do the exploratory visit. Haayz! I think there's no other way.
Really? All nurses that are applying for Tourist Visa is denied? Even with proper funds and invitation?

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
angel aure said:
hi! I m just new here. I just wanna ask if there's a registered nurses here in the Philippines who has been chosen by Ms. Shelly and required to do an exploratory visit? Because Ms. Shelly emailed my boyfriend asking if he is willing to do the exploratory visit. But we are hesitant to do that because most of the registered nurses applying for a tourist visa in canada was always been denied. But to apply for that stream it is really mandatory to do the exploratory visit. Haayz! I think there's no other way.
I together with another friend, both of us are registered nurse are already invited for the exploratory visit but i am not setting the date yet for the visit.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Teh Anomaly said:
Really? All nurses that are applying for Tourist Visa is denied? Even with proper funds and invitation?
Whoaaah this is sad. :( then there's no point in applying. :((

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
lucky08_77 said:
Thank you so much Ohanne, may I know your time line pleasE? this is my first time to apply online, just to be sure, are you from the Philippines since you mentioned PLDT? :D
Yep, submitted my app dec 15 and got my LOA may 27 family stream. Still waiting for my nbi. May be first week of july will submit app to CIC.

misspepper

May 1, 2013
Gerly061007 said:
Whoaaah this is sad. :( then there's no point in applying. :((
I think it's still worth trying. Why haven't you scheduled your visit yet? I think within 6 months of being invited you need to go there and do the visit. Do not forget to allot time for the application of the visitor visa too. When did you receive the invite if I may ask?

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Gerly061007 said:
I together with another friend, both of us are registered nurse are already invited for the exploratory visit but i am not setting the date yet for the visit.
For your tourist visa may be you can attached the invitation letter. Tourist visa processing will only take 15 working days.

Good luck!

hoping

Apr 27, 2013
SVoth said:
I am the Immigration Coordinator for the City of Morden and we are seeking applications that may qualify for our program.
I would like to apply in Manitoba as Skilled Worker, but I don't have friends or relatives in Manitoba, and that is one requirement if you are applying as Skilled Worker.

Please advise.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
misspepper said:
I think it's still worth trying. Why haven't you scheduled your visit yet? I think within 6 months of being invited you need to go there and do the visit. Do not forget to allot time for the application of the visitor visa too. When did you receive the invite if I may ask?
February. No time frame to do the exploratory visit.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
ohanne said:
For your tourist visa may be you can attached the invitation letter. Tourist visa processing will only take 15 working days.

Good luck!
Definitely that invitation letter will put weight when i apply for a trv.
Thanks anyway.

lucky08_77

Jun 9, 2013
ohanne said:
Yep, submitted my app dec 15 and got my LOA may 27 family stream. Still waiting for my nbi. May be first week of july will submit app to CIC.

Great! are you done taking the IELTS? Do I need to take the review class? is it really hard? please advise, thank you so much...

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Teh Anomaly said:

As far as i know most of the situation was like that, those registered nurses are turned down. But we are still we are still crossing our fingers.

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Gerly061007 said:
Hi! Did you try applying for a tourist visa? What prof did you show? Are RN from the Philippines? Tanx

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
lucky08_77 said:
Great! are you done taking the IELTS? Do I need to take the review class? is it really hard? please advise, thank you so much...
If you have the budget to take the review class then go take it coz it will help you and you can check the free online practice test. If you are determined you can do it and it is not hard just review and practice.

Good luck!