Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
One thing for sure, the Morden coordinator is a really nice lady and she works professionally. I have asked 6 of my friends to apply for this initiative, 5 submitted in may. 3 of them were interviewed via skype immediately and 3 are awaiting for review in July. The last 3 submitted the application after they had the committee meeting. guess it's a matter of qualifications. One of those who were interviewed this may submitted the application last March but still, he was interviewed. :)

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Teh Anomaly i cannot reply to your message. We are all nurses. Your wife is under which specialized area?

morden2013

May 11, 2013
Gerly061007,

The 3 applicants who were interviewed, were they all nurses? If not, what was the career line? This will give us an idea where we stand. For these 3, any further progress after the skype interview?

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
do you have any idea about sales and marketing professionals or human resource professionals or teachers.....would you like to tell me what did they ask you doing the Skype interview please share sime questions which were asked during the Skype interview....... would you like to share your background, ur country where you live etc...

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
few days back I sent an email to Ms. Voth detailing the similar profession and experience which I have however I stated my nationality as of European (just to see what happens). I received a quite different response from there asking me to provide my availablity for skype interview.....

Now you see, if I hold the same profession and experience and have applied few months ago, how come they didnt ask me for skype interview????? think!! the only difference between me and that fake id was the nationality and off course colour....

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Teh Anomaly,

No progress yet after the skype interview.
We are all nurses with roughly 4 years and counting work experience. Some are there in ph while others are here in sg. U can email me directly at the same username i am using plus yahoo dot com.

Others, don't have an idea about other progession. You can just try applying..

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
Gerly061007 said:
Teh Anomaly,

We are all nurses with roughly 4 years and counting work experience. Some are there in ph while others are here in sg. U can email me directly at the same username i am using plus yahoo dot com.

Is Exploratory Visit compulsory????

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
mosharafbabu said:
Is Exploratory Visit compulsory????

will u share ur country and other details plz..

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
KHG said:
will u share ur country and other details plz..
I am from Bangladesh.
MBA in Finance.
6y+ job experience in the field of Finance & Banking.

Actually, I am waiting for my ECA report from WES, then may be apply for FSWP 2013 ...
BUT...........Is there any Province that not required any job offer to get in ??? coz I am planning for alternative route to canada.

Please advice seniors.

misspepper

May 1, 2013
Gerly061007 said:
One thing for sure, the Morden coordinator is a really nice lady and she works professionally. I have asked 6 of my friends to apply for this initiative, 5 submitted in may. 3 of them were interviewed via skype immediately and 3 are awaiting for review in July. The last 3 submitted the application after they had the committee meeting. guess it's a matter of qualifications. One of those who were interviewed this may submitted the application last March but still, he was interviewed. :)
Hi Gerly,

How did you know that it was "after the committee meeting". Do you know the dates the committee holds such meetings?

Thanks.

misspepper

May 1, 2013
Gerly061007 said:
Teh Anomaly,

Hi Gerly,

Do you know which week in May your friends had the interview through Skype?

Thanks a lot :)

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
mosharafbabu said:
I am from Bangladesh.
MBA in Finance.
6y+ job experience in the field of Finance & Banking.

Actually, I am waiting for my ECA report from WES, then may be apply for FSWP 2013 ...
BUT...........Is there any Province that not required any job offer to get in ??? coz I am planning for alternative route to canada.

Please advice seniors.

morden community driven immigration ... chk their website

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Mispepper,

I do not know which dates they hold the committee mtg. It's in between the date when my friends where interviewed and the date some received an acknowledgement of receipt of their application but needs to wait until july for review.

Teh Anomaly, your wife is at which specialized area exposed? How many uears? Does she have an ielts?
After the skype interview nothing more was heard from Morden? Same thing with my friends who had their interviews. Date of the interview? Hmmmm

misspepper

May 1, 2013
Gerly061007 said:
Mispepper,

I do not know which dates they hold the committee mtg. It's in between the date when my friends where interviewed and the date some received an acknowledgement of receipt of their application but needs to wait until july for review.

Teh Anomaly, your wife is at which specialized area exposed? How many uears? Does she have an ielts?
After the skype interview nothing more was heard from Morden? Same thing with my friends who had their interviews. Date of the interview? Hmmmm

Hi gerly,

I see. Do you know which week in May your friends were interviewed? @teh anomaly- when was the interview of your wife? Was it in May too? Thanks