+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

morden2013

May 11, 2013
siddharth_pharma84,

You do have valid points. In the application form, point # 6 says we have to provide proof of funds, but does not say to be attached to the initial application. This will be surely required before getting the nomination (most likely as soon as the exploratory visit is completed). At the end of the application, proof of funds is not mentioned as a document to be attached. It asks only for the documents that I had mentioned in my earlier post.

As for your second response on my judgement / comment on the applicant qualifications and experience. Please keep in mind Morden or the nearest bigger city of Winkler, may or may not have jobs that offer a annual salary of CAD $ 70,000++. People with B.Tech and MBA or for that matter any double professional degrees ( even though these are not Canadianl college degrees), will target $ 70k ++within 2 or 3 years of getting Canadian experience. Based on this, the City of Morden will have a doubt if these professionals will live for at least 6-10 years in their city. There is every possibility of these professionals to look for greener pasture as soon as they attain citizenship.

I did not say the above keeping in mind any particular applicant. This is only an example. I hope you see my point.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Dear All,

Please I have a little question bothering me. Are we to fill, print and scan the application form and then attach to other documents or just fill the soft copy of the form and send like that?

Responses shall be highly appreciated.

Thank you

prince86

May 16, 2013
Hi Ms. Voth

I intend applying for the Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. I am aware of the fact that applicants must take the IELTS examination of which they must score 5.0 or higher.

However, I am from an English speaking nation, and I had my university education in the US at bachelors level and UK at masters level, of which both programs were conducted in English language.

My question is, do these criterion guarantee me eligible without the IELTS? Please I will appreciate if I hear from you soon.

Thanks

morden2013

May 11, 2013
SOTAJ,

You need to fill, print, and sign ( principal applicant), then scan and attach the requested documents on page 6. If you are applying for your spouse too, then both of you have to sign page 7 which is the Authorization to Disclose your info to MPNP.

Good luck

Peter11

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
April 2012
Nomination.....
October 2012
AOR Received.
09 November 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22 November 2012
Med's Request
12 February 2013
Med's Done....
23 February 2013; In Process : 16 April,2013; RRPF paid : 23 Arpil,2013.
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23July,2013
VISA ISSUED...
31July,2013
LANDED..........
31July,2013
Hi,
Is Morden still acceptin applications?

Thanks
Peter

morden2013

May 11, 2013
prince86,

I will attempt to answer your question.

Please visit the following link

www dot immigratemanitoba dot com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/common-questions

This site is not allowing me to post a "website link"

"An exception to the test requirement may be made for “native speakers” – a person who is fluent and has used English or French since earliest childhood as their language of communication in family, school, work and social life in a country where the official language is English or French"

First question to you is "which is your native country"
Second question - Is English the official language?

If you satisfy the above 2 questions and the conditions in the quotes above, then you might get exempted ( in my opinion) for the MPNP program.

Let us see if Ms. Voth agrees with this. I think for the FSWP, exemption is available only to English speaking country citizens like USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia and so on and citizens of Europe, Latin American and Asian countries may have to take the IELTS test.

mercy

Oct 5, 2010
Hello,
can any one who has been on an exploratory visit tell me what the experience
was like, and also how long did he or she waited before the visit.

Regards.

jatinder751

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
none
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prince86 said:
Hi Ms. Voth

I intend applying for the Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. I am aware of the fact that applicants must take the IELTS examination of which they must score 5.0 or higher.

However, I am from an English speaking nation, and I had my university education in the US at bachelors level and UK at masters level, of which both programs were conducted in English language.

My question is, do these criterion guarantee me eligible without the IELTS? Please I will appreciate if I hear from you soon.

Thanks

you need the IELTS regardless.

nusrathq

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
0125/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May is running out! I am losing hope! :'(

asifkhan

May 17, 2013
hi i am a chemical engineer and have five years of experience. please suggest me if morden is the right place to settle

morden2013

May 11, 2013
asifkhan,

To my knowledge, there are no chemical industries in Morden. There are manufacturing and steel products industries. Design Engineers, manufacturing engineers, general administration jobs are available at present.

morden2013

May 11, 2013
Jobs in Morden, Altona and Winkler ( All 3 cities are located close to each other)

Please copy paste this link to see the current job opportunities in these cities

manitoba.localjobshop.ca/index.php?option=com_sobi2&catid=165&Itemid=68

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
@Morden2013

I sent my application 2 months ago and got an acknowledgement that my application will be processed in may2013 however I still received no response. Could you please find out about my application, I would appreciate that. My particulars are given below;

Overseas employment:
Ireland - Custom Electronics Ltd
UK - McCables Ltd
Dubai - IQ Educational Institute

Education:
MBA - still in process
BBA
HSE
SSC
TOEFL - 95/120

morden2013

May 11, 2013
stmani,

I am an applicant like you. I applied just early this month. We just have to wait and hope for the best. It appears not even one applicant from this thread seems to have got any communication from them other than acknowledgement of receipt of application.