Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
ram14 said:
Hello All,

Keeping this "OPNP is on hold" in my mind and the following reasons, I would like to withdraw my PR application.

I have got the Ontario PNP on July 20 2014 and I have applied for PR on July 22 2104(The date when my package was received by CIO). As of now I didn't get any AOR. I know that the applicants who applied for PR before me in June 1st week also didn't receive their AOR's yet.

Coming to my exact situation, I got a fulltime job offer from the different province. This is a very good opportunity and I really don't want to miss this. I am in dilemma to stay here in Ontario waiting for PR and JOB or to accept the fulltime offer from other province.

Can any one help me how to withdraw my application ? I know that I have to wait until I get file number(AOR acknowledgement) to write a letter regarding my withdrawal. Sad

I don't want to miss the fulltime opportunity. As per the rule I should not work fulltime in another province until I get PR. So, I myself want to withdraw my application voluntarily without cheating on them like silently moving to another province without withdrawing the application.

I have contacted CIC call centre and they have just advised to send an email to Nova Scotia regarding the situation.

Thanks in Advance.
One always go for a job, if it is offered. Don't waste the opportunity. I am also going to do this in the coming week most probably. Ontario PNP is not worth it, from what I have seen this year.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Go for the job. After securing the job, write a written email to provincial office and CIO to withdraw the certificate and application.

Actually, One of my friend is also considering leaving Ontario if no more progress is made in October.

She got a job somewhere else and does not want to waste time here.

ram14

Sep 2, 2014
Thank You Hime and MoonBow for replying.

Yes I guess in this situation I have to follow what you guys said as I am also feeling the same.

But I would like to know - Will there be any impact on my file/name if I withdraw my application (which I have applied under this PNP category) and When I apply for PR under CEC category next year?

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
ram14 said:
Thank You Hime and MoonBow for replying.

Yes I guess in this situation I have to follow what you guys said as I am also feeling the same.

But I would like to know - Will there be any impact on my file/name if I withdraw my application (which I have applied under this PNP category) and When I apply for PR under CEC category next year?
It doesn't matter. As per CIC rules, you can have even two PR applications at the same time under different streams like PNP and FSW or CEC and FSW and whatever combination you make.

Don't worry about that.

You should also make your decision on what you want. Don't make a decision on what other say but on what you think and what you want. If I were you, then I would go for a job. I am waiting for some job offers after my references check and that will be my last day in Ontario. FOR SURE!!!!

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Having jobs are way better than sitting unemployed.

For ur CEC, you may want to consult with some professional help, like lawyers.

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand
Hi all,

How long does it take to get your file number, after submitting your application for PR?

Would they still give out the application numbers (so that we can refer to the application) even though the PNP-Pilot Masters program is on hold?

lastly, Would it be wiser to cancel the PNP-PR application and apply through next year's express entry program?

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Stealth Assasin said:
Hi all,

How long does it take to get your file number, after submitting your application for PR?

Would they still give out the application numbers (so that we can refer to the application) even though the PNP-Pilot Masters program is on hold?

lastly, Would it be wiser to cancel the PNP-PR application and apply through next year's express entry program?
check this spreadsheet to get a idea

https: //docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqiiUYwWEdG_dF9HaXVVYU1pY3dCVWNMcjUtZnVWTFE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand
Did anyone hear any word on the Review of the PNP Masters Graduate stream? When would it be over?

sohrabshabani

Dec 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Hi guys,

I am Novemeber 2013 applicant. I APPLIES under PNP from Toronto. Here is my timeline:

Application sent: Novemeber 12, 2013
Received file number: February 09, 2013
Medical request by CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia: February 09, 2013
Medical result received by CIO: February 21
RPRF request by CIO: May 15, 2014
RPRF paied: 21 May 2014

ONLINE APPLICATION status: Application received, medical received

It had been more than 4 months since I paid RPRF and emailed the receipt to CIO. However, my online application status did not change to "in process" yet. I received an email from CIO in Nova scotia saying that my file has been transferred to Ottawa for further processing. I thought it might be possible that CIO did not send copy of my RPRF payment when they transferred my file to Ottawa. Some of my friends who applied after me got passport request!! However, I received my GCMS notes yesterday. It seems my application is on hold for QA (it shows PR-QA under review). But I did not receive any call or email from them regarding QA. It is weird...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I think every ON applicant who has not been issued visa by July 1 is on-hold or identified in QA exercise
Either you will receive a call in coming days (as people on this forum have started receiving verification calls very recently) or if QA is random exercise then you may not get any call and advance to PPR stage. Some of the guys have not recieved any call or emails as of now.

sohrabshabani said:
Hi guys,

I am Novemeber 2013 applicant. I APPLIES under PNP from Toronto. Here is my timeline:

Application sent: Novemeber 12, 2013
Received file number: February 09, 2013
Medical request by CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia: February 09, 2013
Medical result received by CIO: February 21
RPRF request by CIO: May 15, 2014
RPRF paied: 21 May 2014

ONLINE APPLICATION status: Application received, medical received

It had been more than 4 months since I paid RPRF and emailed the receipt to CIO. However, my online application status did not change to "in process" yet. I received an email from CIO in Nova scotia saying that my file has been transferred to Ottawa for further processing. I thought it might be possible that CIO did not send copy of my RPRF payment when they transferred my file to Ottawa. Some of my friends who applied after me got passport request!! However, I received my GCMS notes yesterday. It seems my application is on hold for QA (it shows PR-QA under review). But I did not receive any call or email from them regarding QA. It is weird...

joyous

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant
I am an OPNP. According to a lawyer, who heard from federal government officials that the PNP program is under an 'unofficial' integrity check. Sorry I don't know exactly what that means. I was told the same when I called Opportunities Ontario, they said CIC is doing quality checks and mentioned that is due to fraudulent cases. And now the lawyer confirmed that this is true. Hence, there is currently a freeze in the processing of my work permit. I have been waiting for 6 weeks already.

I have also submitted my PNP PR application on 1 August 2014 and have not received my AOR. I have also applied for CEC just to be on the safe side. I am not holding my breath.

Please share if you have recently applied for work permit as Ontario Provincial Nominee and have received your WP or are still waiting. Thanks!

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
That make sense the way they are auditing every Ontario PNP applicant after July 1 no matter what is the stage of your application processing. PNP CPC-Ottawa even requested those documents from applicants (already got nomination and were close to getting PR) which are pre-requisite for Ontario PNP nomination.

joyous said:
I was told the same when I called Opportunities Ontario, they said CIC is doing quality checks and mentioned that is due to fraudulent cases.

longlongwait

Oct 13, 2014
Re: Ontario PNP is on-hold?

medicals done in july 2014 and ecas shows medicals received, landing fee was also paid in july 2014. however, in first week of august 2014 i was asked by london office to submit my edu documents and current job reference letter directly to ontario office to get direct with them. the ontario office letter said we cannot give any timeline for your application. Now still waiting for PPR. Lets hope for the best.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Re: Ontario PNP is on-hold?

Are you Ontario FSW Backlog applicant or regular OPNP applicant?

longlongwait said:
medicals done in july 2014 and ecas shows medicals received, landing fee was also paid in july 2014. however, in first week of august 2014 i was asked by london office to submit my edu documents and current job reference letter directly to ontario office to get direct with them. the ontario office letter said we cannot give any timeline for your application. Now still waiting for PPR. Lets hope for the best.