+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit spouse visa

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
I applied for my wife on September 17 , biometric on 20 sept. Suddenly yesterday I got update in profile but when I checked There was nothing changed. I do not know what the hell is going on. Our file has entered in week 8. Applied online from Canada, wife is in India.
So you can contact IRCC center and also can you tell when did you gave your medical and did they upload its result ?

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Because Usually they take 2week for request for Biometric and after that 8 week for Visa did you apply for SOWP or P.R ?

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
It should take 8week mostly not more than that if all the document are ok if there is no reply email the details to IRCC Delhi, with details or on CIC but please watch if they do delay

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Vfs tracking ID is showing under process..how many more days it will take...
Share your details
Date of application
Biometrics
Medical
VFS tracking I.d is working ? As I have been checking it show no record found. And on confirmation on chat they say that your document is with IRCC Banglore nothing else.

Chandana007

Nov 3, 2019
VFS tracking id is showing under process in IRCC office delhi....I don't knw whts going on...hw many more days it's will take

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
H
It should take 8week mostly not more than that if all the document are ok if there is no reply email the details to IRCC Delhi, with details or on CIC but please watch if they do delay
Have u recd ur visa . I m also into same situation

Chandana007

Nov 3, 2019
I submitted documents passport medical at one tym 5th Nov... biometric aslo done in same day... R u guys applied individual