+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit spouse visa

Chandana007

Nov 3, 2019
My husband is already in canada..he applied for me....all tht documents nd check list thing done by his company...

Last edited:

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
My husband told me it will take 3weeks or less...coz he got his in 3weeks....
Did your husband have job offer letter?? And do you have job offer letter in Canada? Mostly they IRCC give answer in the given processing timing there are applicant who's visa are approved in 20days. Hope even your application get approved by 3week even i am looking for the Same.
Applied on 24 October
Gave Biometric on 30th Oct
Now waiting for medical which mostly will be asked to do this week.. And then there answer.

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
I hope u aslo get ur visa soon...gud luck
Thanks Dear Its to hard to stay without the loved once but Canada Government dont understand it even after they are calling too many migrants right now they should also do the processing of Sowp as soon as possible

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Yeah same feeling...thts why I m getting woried...nw there is no source with out waiting for d processing tym..
Yes Visa processing time is now 8week from Inside Canada or Outside from India. You can write the mail to IRCC officer but if they get irritated they might delay your file too so not to take risk. Hojaeega jaldi he. Which place you have applied for??

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
I applied for my wife on September 17 , biometric on 20 sept. Suddenly yesterday I got update in profile but when I checked There was nothing changed. I do not know what the hell is going on. Our file has entered in week 8. Applied online from Canada, wife is in India.