+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit -Rejection 2014 ??

lulita

Dec 11, 2014
RSR123 said:
Hi,

Even my visa was rejected twice. I submitted all the required documents but rejected. I dont know what is running on der mind. unfortunate thing is that my spouse has came back to India as she unable to stay der and she was missing her child alot.

What was the reason mentioned in CAIPS for you?

Regards,
RSR
Hi,RSR
was wondering did your spouse apply within Canada?And what's your status?
I applied on Nov.2nd still haven't got any answer yet.
thx!

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
lulita said:
Hi,RSR
thx!

[/quote

Hi,
Have you applied through vfs??

lulita

Dec 11, 2014
AiVi said:
lulita said:
Hi,RSR
thx!

[/quote

Hi,
Have you applied through vfs??
what is vfs?
i applied in Canada online

RSR123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
lulita said:
what is vfs?
i applied in Canada online
Sorry I was bit late in reply.

I applied paper based at Hyderabad, India VFS. My wife status in Canada is Student Visa. I applied for Open Work Permit.

Regards,
RSR

heema

Oct 8, 2014
I got my Caips file. Nothing much mentioned in that file . Officer is not happy with my present salary which I am earning here In India( Its around 30k Per month) and Officer is not happy with my financial assets which I have showed around 2crores .

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
heema said:
I got my Caips file. Nothing much mentioned in that file . Officer is not happy with my present salary which I am earning here In India( Its around 30k Per month) and Officer is not happy with my financial assets which I have showed around 2crores .
Thanks Heema for the update. THis will help the other members in the forum to get some idea.
By the way, the information given in CAIPS file was not detailed?
Regards
Devika

heema

Oct 8, 2014
no... they have attached around 3 pages of PDF file..but written lines in that were around 3 lines :(

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Hello,
I have applied again via vfs on 20th nov 2014 and m still waiting for responce..can we call direct to banglore office? Or I have to wait till they revert? Even I have mailed them regarding ..and I didn't got any response yet..

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
heema said:
I applied for open work permit visa and got rejected for the same reason twice. Reasons were

1. your family ties in Canada and in your country of Residence
2.length of proposed stay
3.personal assets and financial status
Hi heema,
have you received your visa? ?
If yes.. please share timeline which may help us to know the processing time..

hemapowar

Jan 13, 2015
Assistance on Open Work Permit

Hello people,

My husband is trying to get in one of the Universities at Canada for his MS Program. I want to relocate with him, I currently work as a Technical IT Recruiter in one of the well known IT Company with close to 7 years work experience I am getting a decent salary.

Please help me getting specific answers to following questions...

1. How likely it is for me to get a open work permit available on Student's dependent visa?
2. Does the work permit comes with any conditions?
3. Do I need to find an employer before hand to apply for work permit as a Student's dependent?
4. Any idea about how much credit worthiness my husband has to show to bring a dependent to Canada? And will the money need to be shown reduces if I apply for work permit, as I will be independent worker not just a dependent?
5. My current company has a branch in Toronto Canada. I want to check with them if they can transfer me to Canada. But I don't want to alarm them about me leaving the job right now. Is transfer from a Company in India to it's branch at Canada will be smooth compared to applying for open work permit? Is there a standard process for transfer?
6. How is the IT market in Canada? Will I easily get a job there? How much salary can I expect with an average employer there for a recruiter job and my experience?

heema

Oct 8, 2014
hi Aivi,

I haven't applied visa yet. I just got Caips notes . It may take time to apply again. And about your visa its no use calling Bangalore embassy. I called during my first application. There was no response . If you want it to process fast I guess you have to mail them and it may be risky. There is no other way othethan waiting for the result