+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit -Rejection 2014 ??

heema

Oct 8, 2014
I applied for open work permit visa and got rejected for the same reason twice. Reasons were

1. your family ties in Canada and in your country of Residence
2.length of proposed stay
3.personal assets and financial status

heema

Oct 8, 2014
I applied for open work permit visa and got rejected for the same reason twice. Reasons were

savraj

Sep 16, 2014
Hi heema, the reasons u mentioned are standard reasons. However, they aint real. To know about real reasins u shud apply for caips / gcms notes. That would give u more clarity about the reasons and u will b able to defend those wen u apply next

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
heema said:

Hi heema,
have u received ur visa?

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
AiVi said:
Hello,

I have applied for open work permit on the basis of my husband (as he is studying in canada) and today i got rejection letter and following reasons are given for the rejection ,

1. Your family ties in canada and in your country of residence
2. length of proposed stay in canada
3. Purpose of visit
4. Your personal assets and financial status

In my next application how do i defend these reasons?

Please help me...
Hey did u apply for the Caips or not..?

What is your planning now?

Raj

SurGuch

Nov 20, 2014
Hi,

I was in Canada for few months in the year 2012 on spouse visa(my husband was main applicant and I was dependent).It got expired on September 2012.I had open work permit at that time.

Now the company which I work now is going to initiate temporary visa and work permit to Canada for me.

I would be the main applicant and my husband won't be able to accompany me right now.

Am I eligible for the same or will Canadian embassy reject my application since I had dependent visa earlier?

Could anyone help me on this..please 

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Rajan Grover said:
Hey did u apply for the Caips or not..?

What is your planning now?

Raj
Hi,
No.
I again applied for SOWP on 20th Nov 2014.
And waiting for further updates.
I tried to clarify their all doubts like they stated that, I didn't shown my personal assets and finance(I have submitted CA letter,bank statement of mine, CA letter of my parents and in laws) , my purpose of visit(to visit my husband to support him emotionally and financially-I have mentioned these things in SOP, length of stay etc

I just wish that, this will work.

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
AiVi said:
Hi,
No.
I again applied for SOWP on 20th Nov 2014.
And waiting for further updates.
I tried to clarify their all doubts like they stated that, I didn't shown my personal assets and finance(I have submitted CA letter,bank statement of mine, CA letter of my parents and in laws) , my purpose of visit(to visit my husband to support him emotionally and financially-I have mentioned these things in SOP, length of stay etc

I just wish that, this will work.
Best of luck ....

Hope every spouse get the visa.

Rajan

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Hi,
Please share your experiences whose SOWP got accepted.. I have applied on 20th Nov 14 and still waiting..

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Hello
I am going to apply for my wife’s OWP. When I completed the questionnaire, I was asked for the following documents:
-Passport or travel document (required)
-Proof of Medical Exam (required)
-Digital Photo (required)
-Proof of Relationship (required)
-Optional documents
-Total fee is 240 (Work permit + Bio metric)
I just want to double check, if I selected everything correctly and these are the documents I am suppose to get?

heema

Oct 8, 2014
I did not get my visa. :( My visa got rejected for the second time. So I thought to go legally this time. Contacted a lawyer from Canada Visa and I have paid half of the amount . They said we will apply for Caips. And we did it. Finally we got the reasons infact the same reasons with detailed explanation.

After finding those reasons the lawyers reply was " I think it is very difficult to over come these issues and there is more chance that your visa may be refused again.

Whats the point in paying huge money to them .. Infact they have to come out with better solutions.

I have showed 13thousnad dollars in my savings account and also fixed deposite on my name.what else can I show them yar. Should I maintain crores of money in my account.

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
heema said:
I did not get my visa. :( My visa got rejected for the second time. So I thought to go legally this time. Contacted a lawyer from Canada Visa and I have paid half of the amount . They said we will apply for Caips. And we did it. Finally we got the reasons infact the same reasons with detailed explanation.

After finding those reasons the lawyers reply was " I think it is very difficult to over come these issues and there is more chance that your visa may be refused again.

Whats the point in paying huge money to them .. Infact they have to come out with better solutions.

I have showed 13thousnad dollars in my savings account and also fixed deposite on my name.what else can I show them yar. Should I maintain crores of money in my account.

Hi heema,
I think you must show personal assets and property to show that you have strong tie ups.You need to make them sure that you will return India. In my case I have also attached letter from CA in which I have shown my personal assets, bank balance etc. Also my parents and in laws shown their property and assets, bank balance to sponsor me.
I have applied again on 20th Nov through VFS and hopping for the best. :)

Thanks & Regards,
Aishwarya

heema

Oct 8, 2014
Good Luck Aishwarya.. Hope for the best

In my second application I have put a letter from CA with my parents and In laws property. I have submitted all possible documents I have. I have also submitted a letter from my office that when I return back from Canada I can rejoin the company. And finally I got a negative response I mean rejection again..

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
heema said:
Good Luck Aishwarya.. Hope for the best

In my second application I have put a letter from CA with my parents and In laws property. I have submitted all possible documents I have. I have also submitted a letter from my office that when I return back from Canada I can rejoin the company. And finally I got a negative response I mean rejection again..

Hii,
will you tell me the resons?

RSR123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
heema said:

Hi,

Even my visa was rejected twice. I submitted all the required documents but rejected. I dont know what is running on der mind. unfortunate thing is that my spouse has came back to India as she unable to stay der and she was missing her child alot.

What was the reason mentioned in CAIPS for you?

Regards,
RSR