+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
I have lived and worked in Canada during 2013 , do I need a police certificate.
Cause they have mentioned , all countries except Canada

hareshsandeep

Sep 3, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MDoha said:
I received nomination yesterday from OINP, and have accepted it .
My profile is valid till 29/08/16, and IELTS expire 13/09/2016.
Seen current trend , looks like by the time decision to be made, my profile or IELTS will expire .
Do I need to create a new profile at that time, or there is no issue .
For IELTS , do I need to pass a new one ?
I think profiles that are being in process after ITA won't expire(system won't expire them by default) and your IELTS result should be valid at the time you are submitting your documents after you receive ITA, so I think you are good to go as you will receive ITA in next round itself. :) :)

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
hareshsandeep said:
I think profiles that are being in process after ITA won't expire(system won't expire them by default) and your IELTS result should be valid at the time you are submitting your documents after you receive ITA, so I think you are good to go as you will receive ITA in next round itself. :) :)
Thank you

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
I have accepted yesterday my nomination under myCIC, the first box for provincial nomination m shows accepted , and in the profile table, the box related to provincial nomination is still showing received
Is that normal? Cause still I did not receive 600 point despite I have accepted the nomination

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
MDoha said:
I have accepted yesterday my nomination under myCIC, the first box for provincial nomination m shows accepted , and in the profile table, the box related to provincial nomination is still showing received
Is that normal? Cause still I did not receive 600 point despite I have accepted the nomination
scores usually get updated within 24 hrs after acceptance of nomination

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
MOBEENSAQ said:
and definitely aroraa all of us would like your feedback on this issue after u get it resolved; just as a token of guidance.
I am facing same issue now , I accepted nomination , but my profile is still showing provincial nomination received , and points not yet credited

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
MDoha said:
I am facing same issue now , I accepted nomination , but my profile is still showing provincial nomination received , and points not yet credited
Hope you get your 600 points soon...earlier people used to get in around 24hrs.

But these days we heard there is an issue there, and 600 points are not getting credited soon enough. If you don't get it in 2-3 days(max) please raise a CSE and inform MCIIT immediately, so they can take action. They take around 20 days to resolve/respond to your query/complaint and add those 600 points to your EE profile. Hope this doesn't happen with you. This is a new issue quite prevalent these days with nominations.

All the best!

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
CanadaWeCome said:

But these days we heard there is an issue there, and 600 points are not getting credited soon enough. If you don't get it in 2-3 days(max) please raise a CSE and inform MCIIT immediately, so they can take action. They take around 20 days to resolve/respond to your query/complaint and add those 600 points to your EE profile. Hope this doesn't happen with you. This is a new issue quite prevalent these days with nominations.

All the best!
Thanks for the clarification

deepak12

Jun 5, 2015
hi ..I visited Qatar in business/visit visa on two occasions, which is valid only for 90 days and had to legally exit the country on the 90th day.
My period of stay was for 90 days during first visit, departed the country for 10 days and then I returned to stay there for 82 days...in both occasions I have the exit stamp on my passport where they terminate the business/visit visa..

I was not having a Resident Permit/Status in Qatar.

When I contacted the Qatar Embassy in New Delhi they told that Qatar Ministry gives PCC only for Resident and Work visa holders who have stayed in the country for more than one year and so they will not br providing me a PCC..I have an email confirmation from the embassy in this regard..

So in this case could members please suggest me whats is my best course of action...

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
deepak12 said:
hi ..I visited Qatar in business/visit visa on two occasions, which is valid only for 90 days and had to legally exit the country on the 90th day.
My period of stay was for 90 days during first visit, departed the country for 10 days and then I returned to stay there for 82 days...in both occasions I have the exit stamp on my passport where they terminate the business/visit visa..

When I contacted the Qatar Embassy in New Delhi they told that Qatar Ministry gives PCC only for Resident and Work visa holders who have stayed in the country for more than one year and so they will not br providing me a PCC..I have an email confirmation from the embassy in this regard..

So in this case could members please suggest me whats is my best course of action...
In my Opinion you havent stayed in qatar for more than 6 months so it is not required and if you have the confirmation email from the embassy you just have to show them the email, and this is the problem all over gulf region they will not provide letter if you are not on residence permit.

So dont worry keep that email with you.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
deepak12 said:

Include the email from the embassy and a letter of explanation with your other PCCs.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Surely a lot of people here have the same issue. But if it is some sort of rule, you can best explain it in a LoE and attach the mail from the Qatar embassy.

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
I found below , after accepting the nomination , CIC will contact again the province to confirm the nomination
Expired means that you did not accept or decline an offer of nomination, or that you told us about a nomination but the province or territory did not confirm the nomination within the time limit.

That may explain the delay for adding 600 points

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
MDoha said:
I found below , after accepting the nomination , CIC will contact again the province to confirm the nomination
Expired means that you did not accept or decline an offer of nomination, or that you told us about a nomination but the province or territory did not confirm the nomination within the time limit.

That may explain the delay for adding 600 points
The 600 points is a technical issue. It is also happening to other provinces' nominees, not just Ontario nominees.

Misssaffire

Apr 23, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:

All the best!
Hi, I am facing the same issue where I have accepted but the points haven't been credited. Could you share the contact number/email/website on how to reach out to get the credit?

Thanks!