+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
ppahuja said:
Dude - did you try contacting OINP and IRCC for this technical glitch? Any response so far?
In my case, I raised a CSE and sent an email to OINP. OINP came back saying they will contact IRCC to have the issue resolved... when is the question... it's frustrating... but again, we have come a long way.. there are many of our mates waiting for nomination...

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Cofca said:
In my case, I raised a CSE and sent an email to OINP. OINP came back saying they will contact IRCC to have the issue resolved... when is the question... it's frustrating... but again, we have come a long way.. there are many of our mates waiting for nomination...
When did raised request to OINP?
I emailed them last Thursday , but no feedback

Aroraa

Apr 12, 2016
MDoha said:
I am in same situation as you
I have received nomination last Wednesday and had accepted it same day
Till today my profile is showing same as you mentioned above , and no additional points received
Same issue. I am still awaiting resolution after writing to OINP and raising a CSE. It's been 8-9 days already

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cofca said:
Same here Cofca. Let's hope this is resolved before next ITA. Good Luck!! Please keep us posted here for any update you may receive.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aroraa said:
Same issue. I am still awaiting resolution after writing to OINP and raising a CSE. It's been 8-9 days already
Did u get any response from OINP or IRCC on the query you raised? I did get following response from OINP yesterday:

Thank you very much for your email.

Please be advised that we have sent an inquiry to IRCC regarding the issue with your “MyCIC” account.

It will be resolved shortly. You will be notified should further information/documentation be required.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you and have a good day,

MOntario

Feb 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
08-Apr-2015
ppahuja said:
Did u get any response from OINP or IRCC on the query you raised? I did get following response from OINP yesterday:

Please be advised that we have sent an inquiry to IRCC regarding the issue with your “MyCIC” account.

It will be resolved shortly. You will be notified should further information/documentation be required.

I got the same response after contacting them to inform about the 600 points that were not added, it's been a week now without any further contact.

MOntario

Feb 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
08-Apr-2015
MDoha said:
When did raised request to OINP?
I emailed them last Thursday , but no feedback
Try to contact them with " URGENT- Nomination points not added " in the subject line, they replied to me in 3 or 4 days saying that they contacted CIC for this issue and that they will come back to me as soon as any further info become available, that was a week ago, no further contact so far.

Aroraa

Apr 12, 2016
ppahuja said:

Got the same response as well

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Aroraa said:
Got the same response as well
I got same email response yesterday , telling they contacted IRCC .

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MDoha said:
I got same email response yesterday , telling they contacted IRCC .
God knows what "shortly" means per OINP response :D
Highly likely we are going to miss ITA in upcoming draw next week.
They keep surprising us :)

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
Hi guys!

So, I got passport request today from CIC! :D

Got a question for you guys. I'm the principal applicant in our application along with my wife. I currently work and live in Canada, whereas my wife lives in India. But she is currently visiting me here and staying with me on a Visitor Visa (other than that she has no immigration status here in Canada). How should we go about submitting our passports? Can we both submit ours together in one envelope by post? Or does she need to submit her's at a visa office in India and I do mine here within Canada? We got 30 days starting today for submission.

Anyone have or know about similar situations?

Thanks!

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
When I have created EE profile, I have mentioned that I have 3 dependent(Me, My wife and one baby).
But when I filled my profile details , it only asked to fill details of primary applicant and one dependent which is my wife.
I am wondering why it did not ask to fill my son details

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Congrats Ppahuja on your nomination...

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
kora said:
Nomination status received but no 600 points
When did you receive nomination and from which province.
It would be good if you can update your timeline here.