+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Misssaffire said:
Hi, I am facing the same issue where I have accepted but the points haven't been credited. Could you share the contact number/email/website on how to reach out to get the credit?

Thanks!
You have ton CiC and send cases pacific enquiry to them , or log in to your myCIC , then select report technical issue
Do it ASAP,

deepak12

Jun 5, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Surely a lot of people here have the same issue. But if it is some sort of rule, you can best explain it in a LoE and attach the mail from the Qatar embassy.
Hi....andy_J/bellaluna/PiyushAgrawal06121985

Thanks for your reply ..am bit relaxed reading your opinions....i was also thinking in the same line... and has done the same ( LOE and Email from embassy attached)..but was not confident on my line of action after reading the posts about CIC rejecting applications in the absence of specific documents asked for in the checklist....I have already passed the three months period after AOR ...I felt like in a position that I don't have any control at all..and seemed to hit a wall.

I hope situations like this are explained with better clarity in the Qatar Ministry website and CIC reviews the country specific instructions for PCC, it has given in the website, periodically for any amendments or exceptions..

Nov 28, 2015
Hi All! excited to share with you al that got PPR request yesterday!!

Can anyone pls tell how much time will New Delhi Visa Office take for passport stamping after they receive it?

Thanks & Regards

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
1998 said:

Can anyone pls tell how much time will New Delhi Visa Office take for passport stamping after they receive it?

Thanks & Regards
can you let us know your timeline...

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
1998 said:

Thanks & Regards
Hi,
Actually you have to submit the passport in any one of the VFS-CANADA Office.
From that date, it would take for about 7-10 days to get passport in home by delivery.
take care,
warm regards,
drkv78

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
1998 said:

Thanks & Regards
COngratulations! You have reached the end :) . Could you please tell us your timeline?

Submit your PP at the nearest VFS - You'll get your stamped PP back in 2 - 3 weeks, I guess.

Nov 28, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
COngratulations! You have reached the end :) . Could you please tell us your timeline?

Submit your PP at the nearest VFS - You'll get your stamped PP back in 2 - 3 weeks, I guess.
Nomination received 21 Dec, application submitted post ITA 12 January, PPR request 22 April

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi Friends,

I submitted my eAPR on 15th March 2016. Right now, waiting for FBI PCC.

Expecting to submit FBI PCC by mid July. Hoping that result of eAPR application would be available by mid-August.

My wife's passport is expiring in Dec'2017.
- Is that going to be problem in eAPR application ?
- What should I do: renew passport in India after hearing result of my eAPR application or
- renew passport after landing in September/October'2016 (in case I receive PPR)

Please point my to right discussion thread for this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
siddhartha_gautama said:
Hi Friends,

I submitted my eAPR on 15th March 2016. Right now, waiting for FBI PCC.

Expecting to submit FBI PCC by mid July. Hoping that result of eAPR application would be available by mid-August.

My wife's passport is expiring in Dec'2017.
- Is that going to be problem in eAPR application ?
- What should I do: renew passport in India after hearing result of my eAPR application or
- renew passport after landing in September/October'2016 (in case I receive PPR)

No. You can get your PP renewed and raise a CSE asking the VO to update the PP details in your file.

Please point my to right discussion thread for this.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
1998 said:
Nomination received 21 Dec, application submitted post ITA 12 January, PPR request 22 April
Congrats mate! Very quickly done. Good luck with everything ahead!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
deepak12 said:
Hi....andy_J/bellaluna/PiyushAgrawal06121985

Thanks for your reply ..am bit relaxed reading your opinions....i was also thinking in the same line... and has done the same ( LOE and Email from embassy attached)..but was not confident on my line of action after reading the posts about CIC rejecting applications in the absence of specific documents asked for in the checklist....I have already passed the three months period after AOR ...I felt like in a position that I don't have any control at all..and seemed to hit a wall.

I hope situations like this are explained with better clarity in the Qatar Ministry website and CIC reviews the country specific instructions for PCC, it has given in the website, periodically for any amendments or exceptions..
Deepak - your anxiety is completely understandable. We all are in a position where we cannot control things until we hear from IRCC. However, no news is still good news. To reduce your anxiety why don't you try to order GCMS notes as well.

You have done your best so try and relax :)

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
What's really happening??

I was nominated on the 1st of April... due to some reasons, I opted to receive ITA in May. I therefore didn't want to accept the nomination until the ITA round of 20th April is passed... On 21st (Thursday last week), I accepted the nomination; but to date, 600 points have not been added to my EE account.

In fact, my profile still shows 'Province/Territory Nomination' as 'Received' - not 'Accepted'. See below;
Application/profile status: Open
Province/Territory Nomination: Received
Job Bank Registration: Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria: Met
ITA Status: No invitation at this time

Isn't this frustrating. On one hand, you want to believe the process wiill be flawless after nomination, but on the othe hand, you have to accept that your are dealing with systems (which are always prone to fail/errors). And now I have to send messages to CIC and wait for another 20-30 days... Maaaaaan, frustrating, really frustrating!!!!

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Cofca said:
What's really happening??

I was nominated on the 1st of April... due to some reasons, I opted to receive ITA in May. I therefore didn't want to accept the nomination until the ITA round of 20th April is passed... On 21st (Thursday last week), I accepted the nomination; but to date, 600 points have not been added to my EE account.

In fact, my profile still shows 'Province/Territory Nomination' as 'Received' - not 'Accepted'. See below;
Application/profile status: Open
Province/Territory Nomination: Received
Job Bank Registration: Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria: Met
ITA Status: No invitation at this time

Isn't this frustrating. On one hand, you want to believe the process wiill be flawless after nomination, but on the othe hand, you have to accept that your are dealing with systems (which are always prone to fail/errors). And now I have to send messages to CIC and wait for another 20-30 days... Maaaaaan, frustrating, really frustrating!!!!
I am in same situation as you
I have received nomination last Wednesday and had accepted it same day
Till today my profile is showing same as you mentioned above , and no additional points received

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MDoha said:
I am in same situation as you
I have received nomination last Wednesday and had accepted it same day
Till today my profile is showing same as you mentioned above , and no additional points received
Dude - did you try contacting OINP and IRCC for this technical glitch? Any response so far?