+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy new year everyone!

Too early to ask but did anyone receive any communication from CIC this year :)

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RSS2015 said:
Happy new year everyone!

Too early to ask but did anyone receive any communication from CIC this year :)
They might be still recuperating from the hangover from recent holidays!!!

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Hi everyone,

I was able to log in to ECAS for around the first 2 weeks of December and now I can't log in anymore :( it keeps saying that it can't identify the information I put in which I am sure I put in right ..

Wondering if anyone have the same issue

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiffany123 said:
Hi everyone,

I was able to log in to ECAS for around the first 2 weeks of December and now I can't log in anymore :( it keeps saying that it can't identify the information I put in which I am sure I put in right ..

Wondering if anyone have the same issue
oh yess it has happened to me and a lot of other members as well...infact there is a complete thread on this situation. Theres nothing to worry about it.

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
deeps1989 said:
oh yess it has happened to me and a lot of other members as well...infact there is a complete thread on this situation. Theres nothing to worry about it.
Thanks !! I noticed you have the same timeline with me .. Would you mind sharing your status? For mine only the medical changed to completed. Additional docs only marked as submitted. Everything else stay the same

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hey all. Now that the holidays are over, any idea what is going on with our applications? I see a few lucky people receiving PPR but they seem to be November or late applicants. In the meantime several people from September are still waiting for even background check to start. Do we have a grasp on what method/sequence they are following to process our applns?

I log in to MyCIC and it is the same old status. I still can't even log in to ECAS! It really feels as though the whole OINP EE process has entered some kind of freeze period. Any idea what is going on? ???

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Musikwala said:
Hey all. Now that the holidays are over, any idea what is going on with our applications? I see a few lucky people receiving PPR but they seem to be November or late applicants. In the meantime several people from September are still waiting for even background check to start. Do we have a grasp on what method/sequence they are following to process our applns?

I log in to MyCIC and it is the same old status. I still can't even log in to ECAS! It really feels as though the whole OINP EE process has entered some kind of freeze period. Any idea what is going on? ???
Dont worry , I am in the same boat. I am one of the people from Nov applicants and the only thing that changed is my medical. My eligibility is still in process .. . I can't log in to ECAS either

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi everyone,

After being nominated by the province, is it okay to send a different job reference letter to CIC (with one or two duties added)?

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
guys I have a few questions.

1. I'm currently working in Alberta, and just received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario, but my PGWP expires in the beginning of July. Do I still have enough time?

2. My financial situation is basically living paycheck to paycheck, no savings, I will have to ask for some cash from my parents, also can provide their proof of savings, would this still work?

shivm21

Dec 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You have a long way to go. You might get your AOR in March and nomination later. Well, you could have given originals of your bank documents; Let's wait and see what happens!

You can sit back and relax now, you have months to go.
okk
thanks,
waiting is tough though but no option...
I still have a doubt... my spouse is not accompanying.. will he be called for medical later... or me n my son only???
worried!!!

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
leonht said:
Hi everyone,

After being nominated by the province, is it okay to send a different job reference letter to CIC (with one or two duties added)?
Is this okay or not? As i am also thinking of getting a fresh reference letter for CIC.

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
OmarSarfraz said:
Is this okay or not? As i am also thinking of getting a fresh reference letter for CIC.
I guess it should be OKay but why don;t you send the one with duties added only.....

yeah getting a fresh letter with all details if an option should be the best!

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
rafzy said:
what is the validity period of mentioned in OINP nomination letter ?
I got it in some day in October (i do not remember exactly and dont have it with me currently) and I remember it is till the same day in April, so it is 6 months, but it mentions that you can extend it, I think it is logically automatically extended if we accepted it and have a PR application in process based on the PN, but I am hoping I do not even have to wait that long.... it has been a month though with no update from CIC...