+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
tiffany123 said:
Dont worry , I am in the same boat. I am one of the people from Nov applicants and the only thing that changed is my medical. My eligibility is still in process .. . I can't log in to ECAS either
Yeah same here .....same timeline as well, except for me I never got access to ECAS, and I had an additional request from them after Schedules 4/4A which was a PCC for my country of residence Kuwait which required a letter from the Canadian Embassy, they requested it on November 19th, and it took around 2 weeks to obtain, I submitted it in the beginning of December and since then not a single update other than that required documents are provided..... no BG check.... nothing ...

I read around the forum that it might be because local immigration offices (for my case it is Abu Dhabi) are handling applications now and saw many who had no updates and then suddenly received PPR and BG check changed to "In Progress" ... for some it was within a month, others a month and a half ....

I think we got stuck because of the refugees coming in, holiday season (lots of visitors and days off), and the fact that student visas are processed for those starting in January... again im just speculating.... but i keep the hope for a sudden PPR by february max ... I am putting my own personal trips on hold till im done with PPR :/

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
have been getting mails from cic about update in the application but when I open there is no change or new communication.....

are these ghost mails doing rounds with others too?????

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Help needed

Additional documents, Singapore PCC

I have been asked to upload Singapore PCC as additional document.
Now I`m trying to upload but at the next step I`m asked to give document number and the validity period of Singapore PCC.

Anyone has an idea on what is the validity of Singapore PCC?

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Dagdoba said:
Help needed

Now I`m trying to upload but at the next step I`m asked to give document number and the validity period of Singapore PCC.

Is it not mentioned on the PCC???

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Nope...Please help seniors..

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Dagdoba said:
Nope...Please help seniors..
Just put 0000 for document number and 6 months+ from the PCC date as expiry date. Don't worry about it, this is not an issue with CIC and most of us did the same thing for our PCCs upload where the info wasn't available.

Goodluck!

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Dagdoba said:
Help needed

I suggest you check with the authorities in Singapore to confirm validity. As far as I know, if you obtained the PCC while you are a resident of the country, the validity is 3 or 6 months, but if you obtained it after you had left the country, it can go up to a few years.

Regards,

Nilooofari

Sep 18, 2015
Hi all
would you please update my statue in the sheet.
username: nilooofari
back ground check stated: 6 January
wish you all the best

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hi all
I got ita last night..
Now i have to start d app process
If there is a watsapp grp plz add me..

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
I got ITA on 6th Jan 2016 and after filling the required information, I have few questions. Please advise;

1- Upload document list does not include Language Test result to be uploaded although I have mentioned IELTS TRF # in the application? Is it normal that we CIC don't require copy of TRF.
2- I have not claimed points for spouse education in my CRS score as didn't get ECA for spouse. However, I uploaded education details in application and upload list is asking to attach certificates. Should I attach certificates or remove spouse education from profile? Please advise.
3- Upload list does not ask for principal applicant birth certificate. Is it the case for everyone?
4- With some documents , word "multiple" is written. Does it mean that we need to attach more than one documents?

Please advise.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alee667 said:
I got ITA on 6th Jan 2016 and after filling the required information, I have few questions. Please advise;

1- Upload document list does not include Language Test result to be uploaded although I have mentioned IELTS TRF # in the application? Is it normal that we CIC don't require copy of TRF.

Normal.

2- I have not claimed points for spouse education in my CRS score as didn't get ECA for spouse. However, I uploaded education details in application and upload list is asking to attach certificates. Should I attach certificates or remove spouse education from profile? Please advise.

Your choice. Either way, it makes no difference to your application.

3- Upload list does not ask for principal applicant birth certificate. Is it the case for everyone?

Not needed for PA/spouse/common law partner.

4- With some documents , word "multiple" is written. Does it mean that we need to attach more than one documents?

Generic message. Might not apply to all applicants.

Please advise.

Sunny_CV

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
I have already sent the bank statements and balance certificate to Ontario. My husband and father in law recently transferred money in my bank account and that is reflected in the statements. Will it be a problem ?? Please confirm. Do I need to share any other document to support that they will not take this money back. Please confirm. Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny_CV said:
I have already sent the bank statements and balance certificate to Ontario. My husband and father in law recently transferred money in my bank account and that is reflected in the statements. Will it be a problem ?? Please confirm. Do I need to share any other document to support that they will not take this money back. Please confirm. Thanks!
You need signed self-declarations from each of them on plain paper explicitly mentioning 'to whoever it may concern' that this transfer was a gift not a loan. In addition to this, clearly highlight proof of funds transfers as well.

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
Congratulations to all who got ITA.
Rafzy I had a question, I have exactly the same profile as you do NOC Code 2133. Got AOR on Dec 8. My Documents were received on 5th Oct. But I did not get request for additional documents. Do you think there is a delay because of the NOC Code or something else.

Regards,

Sunny_CV

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Thanks Asivad. I have already sent all the documents so what do you suggest on how to send these self declarations as proof of funds now.