+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

bindaasbanda

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have 6 year of exp as Software Engineer. I want to apply for Ontario Nomination programme but there are certain questions for which I am unable to find the answer till now:
1. Do I need job offer to be eligible for applying for nomination program.
2. Do I need to study in Ontario for eligibility?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bindaasbanda said:
Hi,

I have 6 year of exp as Software Engineer. I want to apply for Ontario Nomination programme but there are certain questions for which I am unable to find the answer till now:
1. Do I need job offer to be eligible for applying for nomination program.

No.

2. Do I need to study in Ontario for eligibility?

No.

You must take a look at the application guide - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
Thanks

bindaasbanda

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for reply...so first should I get my education assessed by wes and create a express entry profile then only I am eligble for nomination..I have 438 points in CRS without any job and nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bindaasbanda said:
Thanks for reply...so first should I get my education assessed by wes and create a express entry profile then only I am eligble for nomination..I have 438 points in CRS without any job and nomination.
Yes, correct.

You might want to start understanding how the system works. I believe the following links would be useful -

Getting ECA done from WES :

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/how-to-educational-credential-assessment-from-wes/

How EE works:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/express-entry-in-a-nutshell/

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Thanks Asivad. other question regarding ECA, do we need to include copy of certificates along with ECA as well in upload file?
For passport, I have mentioned my travels to at least 5 countries but they are asking for bio pages of passport only for myself and spouse. Is it normal that they don't ask for visa stamp pages. I am confused as Onatrio asked for all passport pages even the blank one for PN application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alee667 said:
Thanks Asivad. other question regarding ECA, do we need to include copy of certificates along with ECA as well in upload file?
For passport, I have mentioned my travels to at least 5 countries but they are asking for bio pages of passport only for myself and spouse. Is it normal that they don't ask for visa stamp pages. I am confused as Onatrio asked for all passport pages even the blank one for PN application.
1) Upload a copy of your degree/diploma certificate(s) along with the ECA. If the degree certificates are not in English or French, then you might have to get it translated and notarized and then attach both the original and the translated copy.

2) Better safe than sorry. If your current passport has any kind of markings or visas in it, you can upload them as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alee667 said:
Ontario asks for too many things! CIC asks for just the bio pages of your valid passport so upload just that.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
What is UCI (Unique Client Identifier) number and where can i get that? So, far I have left this field blank.

P.S I am applying for the first time and there are no previous applications with CIC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alee667 said:
What is UCI (Unique Client Identifier) number and where can i get that? So, far I have left this field blank.

P.S I am applying for the first time and there are no previous applications with CIC.
If there are no previous applications, then you can just write N/A. UCI = Unique Client Identifier.

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
One of my kid has a history of developmental delay. His IQ as per assessment is average. But some physical exercises, some speech therapy as individual teaching program at normal school was recommended he is 9 years of age now. I have given his reports to medical doctor. Tell me whether this could b a reason for my application rejection. Rest of us have cleared our medical

Sunny_CV

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Can you please confirm how to send new documents to Ontario as suggested by you earlier for proof of funds ? Do we have any email id where I can send these scanned documents or I need to send hard copy through courier ? Please confirm.

This was your reply to my post.

You need signed self-declarations from each of them on plain paper explicitly mentioning 'to whoever it may concern' that this transfer was a gift not a loan. In addition to this, clearly highlight proof of funds transfers as well.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
MOBEENSAQ said:
One of my kid has a history of developmental delay. His IQ as per assessment is average. But some physical exercises, some speech therapy as individual teaching program at normal school was recommended he is 9 years of age now. I have given his reports to medical doctor. Tell me whether this could b a reason for my application rejection. Rest of us have cleared our medical
Not at all!! One of my kids has congenital medical issues and I submit reports from doctors and medical passed. Your kid is normal, all he needs is support which schools provide. Best wishes with your application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny_CV said:
Hi Asivad,

Can you please confirm how to send new documents to Ontario as suggested by you earlier for proof of funds ? Do we have any email id where I can send these scanned documents or I need to send hard copy through courier ? Please confirm.

This was your reply to my post.

You need signed self-declarations from each of them on plain paper explicitly mentioning 'to whoever it may concern' that this transfer was a gift not a loan. In addition to this, clearly highlight proof of funds transfers as well.
Not having used their services, I'm not completely sure and someone can correct me here.

According to their site, you can send mails to opportunities.ontario@ontario.ca or send hard copies to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), 400 University Avenue, Ground Floor, Toronto, ON M7A 2R9

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hello Guys,

A very happy new year to all !!!

I want to know what is "Scheduling an interview stage" what will happen here and when will this interview happen?

Thanks.

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
nads1 said:
Not at all!! One of my kids has congenital medical issues and I submit reports from doctors and medical passed. Your kid is normal, all he needs is support which schools provide. Best wishes with your application.
So happy to hear that from for the both of you. Canada is truly a genuine people friendly state.