+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

pinky28

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
jaivikpatel said:
Received an ITA Today... Friends please advice do we need to upload scanned of originals or notorised true copy?
Any special advice which i should take care of?
Just scanned documents..

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
techie85 said:
I need urgent help on this please :

I have query related to including my spouse in the OINP application. As of now she is not having her passport ready, we have applied it and expect to get it in about 15 to 20 days.

So I created Express Entry (EE) profile for only myself as of now, however I declared while creating the EE profile that I am married. My EE score is 427 right now. Even if I would have included my wife in the application my score would be 401 (and 411 with ECA and more if she gives IELTS) which is more than the OINP eligibility requirement.

I have already got the PT notification from Ontario and I am now ready to send my application in few days.

My questions are:

1. Can I apply for OINP for only me as of now, declaring that I am married but choosing no to the option of accompany family members ? - yes u can do that ... i did the same ...
2. After sending my application to Ontario, would it be fine if I update my EE profile to add my wife (with score being more than 400)? - in my case CIC asked me if you ant to include you spouse then fill imm0008 forma and pay the application fee and rprf fee after submitting my application .....

yxyxsophia

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
Hey everyone .... this may sound wrong but I am relieved ::) that I am not the only one suffering from strange unexplained delays, but I sure hope it gets cleared for everyone asap ;D

I think it might be related to the refugees issue, even if CIC claims it wont affect but logically it will, they are bringing in more people in 3 months than they brought all year or maybe less, but it is a huge number in a short period and I am sure they are not going to be careful to avoid what has happened in France and not to mention it is a festivities season.

I got a PN from Ontario and soon after an ITA, then I submitted my Application on November 15th, AOR was received on the same day, then on November 16th they requested Schedule 4/4A, which I submitted on November 17th..... then an additional document was requested on November 19th (a PCC since im applying from a country that requires a letter from the Canadian embassy) ...i submitted the additional document on December 4th and since then no update at all ..... my profile is stuck at the following ::

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

The documents part just says "provided"... no acknowledgment at all ..... has this happened to anyone else? it is worrying because i already had doubts about the format of the PCC i was given but it is how they give them here and it is official.....

So for the people worrying about delays in processing, you should not worry because they are not even confirming documents like in my case :/ ...
Hi PerfectSkilledMigrant, i am on the same page with you!!! I submitted additional documents of Schedule 4A/4 and the document status shows "provided", without any acknowledgement.

Let's wait and see if any good news would come, hopefully in next week.....

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Thank you very much for replying to this query which was bothering me, the point is, in Nominee application form they have written that you must include you spouse, please refer below text taken from application form:

Do you have dependent family members accompanying you to Canada? *
Yes No
If yes, you must provide the following details about each of your immediate family members who will be accompanying or have accompanied
you to Canada. Please provide the name and date of birth of the family member as it appears on his or her passport or official identification
document. You must include your spouse or common-law partner and all of your dependant children and those of your spouse or common-law
partner, if applicable. Please do not include family members who are Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.

So just to re-verify, you mean I can choose No to this option? you did the same?
And later once I get her passport ready? I will be able to add her in EE profile and nomination still would hold applicable ?

Request you to please reply soon, I want to send my application today or on Monday. Please let me know if I can ask you in personal message.

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the grace of the Almighty, got the PPR on 16th of December, so only took 27 days from getting the AoR. For your info, my BG status has never changed before that and the day I got the PPR request, BG status changed to In Progress.

PNP Outland applicant here and my visa processing office is Singapore.

Good Luck to everyone... :)

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanvirhashem said:
By the grace of the Almighty, got the PPR on 16th of December, so only took 27 days from getting the AoR. For your info, my BG status has never changed before that and the day I got the PPR request, BG status changed to In Progress.

Thats great news and something to cheer about especially for oinp candidates. Congrats.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanvirhashem said:

Congrats tanvirhashem !

Probably the Fourth Ontario nominee candidate to get PPR

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Hi rajan. Where are you seeing all 3 of those names? The post-nomination spreadsheet only has sledgejammer listed. The other 2 aren't there.
The early nominees got their even before we created this sheet and thread. I browsed some of the older threads ans see that wonder wombat got PPR. Trini_ac updated in October thread.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
tanvirhashem said:

Wow, that was fast! And you're not even in Canada. This is great to hear! Hope this things gets moving now and we all get it one by one. :D

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
rajanvnv said:
The early nominees got their even before we created this sheet and thread. I browsed some of the older threads ans see that wonder wombat got PPR. Trini_ac updated in October thread.
Oh I see. And now we've got a fourth ppr. Good!

jaivikpatel

Oct 17, 2015
AHMEDABAD
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-NOV-15
I am trying to fill the online form after ITA. But the fields are not getting saved. Any one observed the same?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanvirhashem said:

Congrats!! :D

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Hi guys,

good to read so much information. once you get nominated for oopnp, what r the next steps. i wanted to read in advance. please share links if possible.

bests,

M

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
OOPNP Application:
On passport, it has mentioned include all blank pages. Do we need to include all pages of passport both blank and non-blank pages?

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neel0526 said:
OOPNP Application:
On passport, it has mentioned include all blank pages. Do we need to include all pages of passport both blank and non-blank pages?
Yes, include each and every page of your passport. Even blank pages. Applications have been deemed incomplete and returned because of missing passport pages.