+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
farazh89 said:
Yes, include each and every page of your passport. Even blank pages. Applications have been deemed incomplete and returned because of missing passport pages.
Good advice.

I did the same on my application after reading about people having been refused for not scanning all the pages on their passport on the forum. Its not a lot of extra work to feel just a little bit safer.

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
help required in filling Ontario nomination application form

Hello everyone, I have few questions:

what should I write in CIC application number ?
what is Express Entry number ?
what is Job Seeker number ?
In post secondary details should I only mention my college education or do I need to mention Schooling like 10th/12th as well
while filling form I noticed there is a restriction for number of words in certain fields hence I am unable to fill full name of education like Masters in Business Administration etc.
what should I write in Current Occupation ? My current designation ?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: help required in filling Ontario nomination application form

ravs77 said:
Hello everyone, I have few questions:

what should I write in CIC application number ?
what is Express Entry number ?
what is Job Seeker number ?
In post secondary details should I only mention my college education or do I need to mention Schooling like 10th/12th as well
while filling form I noticed there is a restriction for number of words in certain fields hence I am unable to fill full name of education like Masters in Business Administration etc.
what should I write in Current Occupation ? My current designation ?
1. Write NA if you are applying to cic for first time
2. Exxxxxxxxx should be in your mycic account.
3. Should be in pdf file in your mycic messages
4. Thats fine. College should do.
5. Just type MBA
6. Yes

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
farazh89 said:
Yes, include each and every page of your passport. Even blank pages. Applications have been deemed incomplete and returned because of missing passport pages.
I myself and several others have only scanned bio pages of our valid passport and nothing else. Asivad Anac himself has advised the same to many people. I don't think we should inundate them with unnecessary pages and further delay processing for everybody.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
tanvirhashem said:
By the grace of the Almighty, got the PPR on 16th of December, so only took 27 days from getting the AoR. For your info, my BG status has never changed before that and the day I got the PPR request, BG status changed to In Progress.

PNP Outland applicant here and my visa processing office is Singapore.

Good Luck to everyone... :)
Congratulations !! This is good news and wish you the best for the rest of the journey, this gives a hope for all of us as proof that CIC is actually still working on our applications , at different rates but they are.

May I know what each of the following fields say/said for you ?

Application/profile status
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed
A background check is needed
Final decision

Especially the one for "Review of submitted documents" ... mine just says "Provided" since 17 days now after i sent them a PCC they requested from me and which is fro ma country that needed a letter from the Canadian embassy... my status for all these fields is just stuck since then :/

Regards,

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Musikwala said:
I myself and several others have only scanned bio pages of our valid passport and nothing else. Asivad Anac himself has advised the same to many people. I don't think we should inundate them with unnecessary pages and further delay processing for everybody.
I think he meant for the OOPNP application for which it is clearly stated that a full passport scan is required, I even sent them 2 passports full scans because during the processing of my application I renewed my passport and I asked them and they said send us full scan of the new one.

but for PR application, it depends on what your checklist says but for most it only asks for bio page, no need to send more, that is what Asivad advised me as well.

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Thanks for pointing out but the question was asked regarding OINP requirements, not post ITA application. OINP specifically asks for all pages. CIC doesn't. And I really don't think the delay in applications is caused by someone submitting his entire passport copy.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Some help required Guys,

I Received PT of Interest from Ontario on 17th December.

I have more than 13,000 CAD in my account but the account is not 6 months old. It is only 2 Months old. Is it good idea to send Application for nomination. Will they accept the application or send me back application as Incomplete and also refund my money or just keep my 1500 CAD fees money and reject my application??

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZafarAfridi said:
Some help required Guys,

I Received PT of Interest from Ontario on 17th December.

I have more than 13,000 CAD in my account but the account is not 6 months old. It is only 2 Months old. Is it good idea to send Application for nomination. Will they accept the application or send me back application as Incomplete and also refund my money or just keep my 1500 CAD fees money and reject my application??
What is the source of your funds?

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
I work as a Network Engineer in New York University Abu Dhabi and I get almost 3800 CAD a month.

I am getting it for past 15 months now, my salary comes to different account for past 15 months and i loaned my savings to one of my brother.
I opened a new account 2 months backs for the purpose of immigration and i put about 13000 CAD in it.

What are my options??? I don't want to loose 1500 CAD. I ma worried Ontario will reject me on the bases of account statment.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZafarAfridi said:
I work as a Network Engineer in New York University Abu Dhabi and I get almost 3800 CAD a month.

I am getting it for past 15 months now, my salary comes to different account for past 15 months and i loaned my savings to one of my brother.
I opened a new account 2 months backs for the purpose of immigration and i put about 13000 CAD in it.

What are my options??? I don't want to loose 1500 CAD. I ma worried Ontario will reject me on the bases of account statment.
You will have to prove this sudden inflow of money associated to this new account is not a loan. Officer might suspect this as loan for the reason that the account is just 2 months old and it has a bulk deposit.

Why didnt you transfer it to your old account? This could have potentially saved additional complication. What about your salary account?

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
Congratulations !! This is good news and wish you the best for the rest of the journey, this gives a hope for all of us as proof that CIC is actually still working on our applications , at different rates but they are.

May I know what each of the following fields say/said for you ?

Application/profile status
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed
A background check is needed
Final decision

Especially the one for "Review of submitted documents" ... mine just says "Provided" since 17 days now after i sent them a PCC they requested from me and which is fro ma country that needed a letter from the Canadian embassy... my status for all these fields is just stuck since then :/

Regards,
My current status is as follows:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Don't worry regarding the "Provided" portion. The status of my submitted documents (after submitting schedule 4 & 4A) yet to change but got my Passport Request. Good Luck... :)

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
tanvirhashem said:
My current status is as follows:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Don't worry regarding the "Provided" portion. The status of my submitted documents (after submitting schedule 4 & 4A) yet to change but got my Passport Request. Good Luck... :)
Thank you very much this is relief :) ... and congratulations again :)

yxyxsophia

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
Thank you very much this is relief :) ... and congratulations again :)
Thank you both!!! Congrats on the PPR and best of luck!

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
ZafarAfridi said:

I don't think you should complicate things that much, I believe in Abu Dhabi there should be a salary account for you (it is the case in Kuwait and probably all GCC countries), and correct me if I am wrong, but your money was most likely in that account before you loaned it out to your brother ??

Then you got it back later and you put it in a new account, right?

So i think simply you can provide these 3 things:

1- Statement of that salary account showing the accumulation of all the amount from your monthly pay and the transaction of you withdrawing the amount.

2- A letter of explanation of why you withdrew your amount (either say it was for personal investment/reasons or that you loaned it to your brother who returned it and get an affidavit from him) and how you decided to open another account when you got your money back.

3- Statement of the current account showing the deposit.

I think that logically the officer should understand that you did own that amount of money before and you still do but under different accounts as long as both are in your name.

Or maybe move the money back to the salary account that you withdrew from but take a statement that goes back in time to when it shows the huge withdraw which can balance out the recent huge deposit.....and a letter of explanation of course......I would do that if I was in your place but the decision lies in your hands and senior members can offer better advice I am sure.

Regards,