+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Help guys! Anyone have similar situation. I submitted Schedule A December 4th and my account shows 'provided'. My BG is still saying 'not needed at this time'. When will background Check start?

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
Help guys! Anyone have similar situation. I submitted Schedule A December 4th and my account shows 'provided'. My BG is still saying 'not needed at this time'. When will background Check start?
hi...i bet you are an outland applicant just like me and many others.
Even for me the background check has not started yet. Infact i submitted the schedule 4 on 4th november lol.
The background check in progress is only shown for the inland cec applicants as their files are processed in canada itself....in ur case its gonna be ur local visa office . So unless the whole process is completed there will be no change in any of the statuses. Keep calm....i know the wait is killing but i bet its gonna be worth it....

Regards
Deeps1989

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Hi Everyone...

I submitted my PR application with no education details for my spouse as I was not claiming points and no ECA done for her degree. Now I have been asked to fill Schedule A form for my spouse.My question is

Should I fill in her education details in the schedule A form?

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
munanshaik said:
Hi,
Need experts opinion.
I got ITA and applying under PNP-CEC category. I am living inside Canada (work permit). But I need to move to USA as I got a Job there?

Can I still file application under CEC? is there will be any problem with my application in future?

thanks
Munanshaik
If you plan to move to the states you need to renounce your PN and allow others to benefit from the open spot, PN is for those who plan to reside in the province and who vow to do so, if you do not want that and will follow temporary work elsewhere, you are ethically and legally obliged to give your spot to the thousands of people waiting and who would be grateful to obtain a PN.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
deeps1989 said:
Even for me the background check has not started yet. Infact i submitted the schedule 4 on 4th november lol.
The background check in progress is only shown for the inland cec applicants as their files are processed in canada itself....in ur case its gonna be ur local visa office . So unless the whole process is completed there will be no change in any of the statuses. Keep calm....i know the wait is killing but i bet its gonna be worth it....

Regards
Deeps1989
Thank you !! i finally understand why my application is stuck as well .... not after i provided schedule 4 and LOE for 4A ... but when i submitted an additional required PCC, since then my status is stuck in every field ... i hope our wait will not be in vain ...

Regards,

Arian_UD

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: passport validity

ravs77 said:
I got PT and last date to send documents by 10th Jan.
When i read application guide it says that your passport should be valid for next 2yrs. Mine is expiring in exactly 2yrs 20 days from date of submission of application.

Now its impossible to get new passport in such a short duration. What you suggest:

1) shall i go ahead and submit my application with this passport.
2) and can I apply for new passport later and get it updated ?
Yes, please go ahead with the same sequence as also suggested by other members. In my case, I submitted the docs with a passport with 9 months to expiry!! And I am too going to apply for a new passport and will update later.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
deeps1989 said:

Regards
Deeps1989
Thank you! That calms my mind as I was wondering why it hasn't changed. So, I will just get a decision, it seems.

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
Thank you! That calms my mind as I was wondering why it hasn't changed. So, I will just get a decision, it seems.
as faar as i understood their pattern ..we will likely get the ppr somewhere near feb....but dont bet on it....as an applicant who got ita after me has already been granted ppr...depends on the processing times of the local visa offices..

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi all,

CIC guys ARE busy with Happy holidays now.
I hope that they will favour for us by doing fast-track work once they come back from holidays.
Let us be cool and celebrate the festivals ahead... :D

take care.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
If you plan to move to the states you need to renounce your PN and allow others to benefit from the open spot, PN is for those who plan to reside in the province and who vow to do so, if you do not want that and will follow temporary work elsewhere, you are ethically and legally obliged to give your spot to the thousands of people waiting and who would be grateful to obtain a PN.
Hi PSM (P..Skilled.M...):

After getting PR-only the PNP-rules and regulations are valid. For e.g., if someone is working in India got PNP approved & applied for PR and waiting for the confirmation. It doesn't mean that he would not find a job elsewhere in the respective Province applied (Even many of us can't enter Canada once we applied for PR & decision is in process). Because, Province will help you only if you get PR. So, there is no restriction to change your job (as many as times you like) until CIC arrives for a conclusion. But it is better to intimate CIC about change in your personal status as per regulations through CSE.
take care guys.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Got Nominated by OINP.

Please guide about the documents that i should prepare beforehand till I get ITA in next draw?

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
Hi,

I have got a ONIP Nomination today and waiting for additional 600 points.
PT received: Sep 4
App received: Sep 30
App resubmitted: Nov 20
Verification call: Dec 14
Additional Documents Submitted: Dec 17
Nomination received: Dec 21

Need help in proceeding further. I would like to prepare pro actively for the required documents for Post ITA.
For pre-nomination, Forum information, ONIP Guideliness and ONIP Customer support really helped a lot for the prepparation.
Now i need your support to proceed for POST ITA, please share any link which clearly explains the documents required post ITA.

Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
$iv@ said:
Hi,

I have got a ONIP Nomination today and waiting for additional 600 points.
PT received: Sep 4
App received: Sep 30
App resubmitted: Nov 20
Verification call: Dec 14
Additional Documents Submitted: Dec 17
Nomination received: Dec 21

Need help in proceeding further. I would like to prepare pro actively for the required documents for Post ITA.
For pre-nomination, Forum information, ONIP Guideliness and ONIP Customer support really helped a lot for the prepparation.
Now i need your support to proceed for POST ITA, please share any link which clearly explains the documents required post ITA.

Thanks
are you FSW or CEC applicant ?
Also, what is your NOC and CRS score ?

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Guys,

I read somewhere on the sequence of documents list for OOPNP application package. Like first Photo, then draft and so on..

I am unable to locate that now. Today I will be submitting it else I will miss the time line.

Please help me...urgent