+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Llaine

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
Hey everyone .... this may sound wrong but I am relieved ::) that I am not the only one suffering from strange unexplained delays, but I sure hope it gets cleared for everyone asap ;D

I think it might be related to the refugees issue, even if CIC claims it wont affect but logically it will, they are bringing in more people in 3 months than they brought all year or maybe less, but it is a huge number in a short period and I am sure they are not going to be careful to avoid what has happened in France and not to mention it is a festivities season.

I got a PN from Ontario and soon after an ITA, then I submitted my Application on November 15th, AOR was received on the same day, then on November 16th they requested Schedule 4/4A, which I submitted on November 17th..... then an additional document was requested on November 19th (a PCC since im applying from a country that requires a letter from the Canadian embassy) ...i submitted the additional document on December 4th and since then no update at all ..... my profile is stuck at the following ::

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

The documents part just says "provided"... no acknowledgment at all ..... has this happened to anyone else? it is worrying because i already had doubts about the format of the PCC i was given but it is how they give them here and it is official.....

So for the people worrying about delays in processing, you should not worry because they are not even confirming documents like in my case :/ ...

Hi there, additional documents "provided" means they have received your documents. Mine shows "provided" as well and my BG started 5 weeks later than AOR.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Llaine said:
Hi there, additional documents "provided" means they have received your documents. Mine shows "provided" as well and my BG started 5 weeks later than AOR.
For me also, in the additional documents column, "Provided" status is remaining for a long time (Since Oct.6th).
I guess nothing to worry.
wait... wait... wait.. :eek:

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
mighty_aero said:
Hi Friends,

What is the OINP email address to send change in personal information?
ontarionominee@ontario.ca

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Patica said:
Hello!

Please, what is in yours medical sheet? And your family?

Mine, my spouse and kids is: Non-EDE, Worker
It's perfect. No problem

munanshaik

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

i am living in Canada and applying under CEC. do i need police clearance certificate from Canada?

thanks in advance,
Munanshaik

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
munanshaik said:
hi guys,

i am living in Canada and applying under CEC. do i need police clearance certificate from Canada?

thanks in advance,
Munanshaik

Not mandatory, but it will be better than you take and include it in your package.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
nekeol said:
1. I am not able to fill the address properly as it asks for a street name and i don't have any in my address. My address is:
Flat #, Tower #, Apartment society name, block name, township name, city. I am not sure where would "Tower #, Apartment society name, block name, township name" go and what should i fill in the street no and name
IT WILL NOT CHANGE IN DCESION JUST PUT AS YOU THINK GOOD ENOUGH TO FILL THE FORMS
2. My mailing address is same as the address so i checked the box and I assume I will need to fill in "N/A" in all the fields?
CHECKED
3. For fields with tables which do not apply to me should I write "N/A" in all cells?
YES N/A
4. What date to fill in the "To" for the current job?
TO KEEP OPEN OR PRESENT
5. If there is a gap of few days or weeks between job switches, do I need to mention them as unemployed?
PUT UNEMPLOYED
6. IELTS score to put as it is or the CLB equivalent?
CONVERT TO CLB AND THEN MARK IT AS PER CLB. THERE IS CONVERSION TABLE ON THE GUIDE.

7. I have a relative of mine and that of wife who are two different people but I can select only one type of relationship in the form. Should I tick the other one manually?
SELECT ONE WIHC IS MORE CLOSE AND READY TO GIVE U DOCUMENTS SUCH AS PASSPORT AND ADDRESS. OTHER YOU CAN MENTION IN THE SEPERATE SHEET NO NEED TO WRITE MANUALLY ON THE FORMS.
Sorry, but where do you see in the OINP guide such conversion table?
and also where does it state that you put the CLB scores not the IELTS ones?

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Could someone whose employer got call please tell me what all details they asked your employer?

Could you also please tell me what all documents you guys provided for the proof of work experience?

Also, did you guys have a proper Employer letter on the letterhead issued by HR?

My situation is kind of different. In spite of my best efforts I was not able to get the letter in the required format on the letterhead. So, I had a PL issue me the letter in a plain paper and I have submitted a signed copy of his employee ID card. I have sent the original document+ID card copy. In addition to that, I have written a letter of explanation and have attached every other work related proof I have (Appointment Letter, Offer letter, 6 months pay slips, increment letter for the past 2 years).

Could you please advise if my case is solid? :( . I am worried.
Hi rajkamalmohanram....I have the same issue you mentioned in your post....So did you received any additional document request from CIC....I believe your application has gone through without any hassle in terms of employment proof....

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario applications are awfully slow. Only one applicant received a ppr. This got to be the slowest train to canada.

wsdlk

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
Ontario applications are awfully slow. Only one applicant received a ppr. This got to be the slowest train to canada.
Facts: outlander>inlander, CEC FSW>OINP
Conclusion: inland OINP got stuck in the pipeline.
Question: What's the logic in all this? We've been prescreened with everything easy to validate. I guess we just can not use common sense to predict CIC on how to process things.

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are you guys able to get ECAS access? Can someone inland call CIC ask why cant access??

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
I need urgent help on this please :

I have query related to including my spouse in the OINP application. As of now she is not having her passport ready, we have applied it and expect to get it in about 15 to 20 days.

So I created Express Entry (EE) profile for only myself as of now, however I declared while creating the EE profile that I am married. My EE score is 427 right now. Even if I would have included my wife in the application my score would be 401 (and 411 with ECA and more if she gives IELTS) which is more than the OINP eligibility requirement.

I have already got the PT notification from Ontario and I am now ready to send my application in few days.

My questions are:

1. Can I apply for OINP for only me as of now, declaring that I am married but choosing no to the option of accompany family members ?
2. After sending my application to Ontario, would it be fine if I update my EE profile to add my wife (with score being more than 400)?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
rajanvnv said:
I was just browsing through and I see only the following OINP nominated candidates have got their PPR/Decision made request from CIC.

wonderwombat
trini_ac
sledgejammer

Anyone else I am missing here. Please update if you know any other OINP nominated candidates who have their Decision/PPR?
Hi rajan. Where are you seeing all 3 of those names? The post-nomination spreadsheet only has sledgejammer listed. The other 2 aren't there.

jaivikpatel

Oct 17, 2015
AHMEDABAD
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-NOV-15
Received an ITA Today... Friends please advice do we need to upload scanned of originals or notorised true copy?
Any special advice which i should take care of?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
maged_mmh said:
Sorry, but where do you see in the OINP guide such conversion table?
and also where does it state that you put the CLB scores not the IELTS ones?
any credible answer please?