+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
AgentC said:
Nothing to worry... happened to me as well before couple of weeks..
Did you make any changes to your profile.. Generally you get profile update notification 24 hours after you make any changes to your profile.
No, i didn't make any change. I read in other threads, and they call it a Ghost Mail. I believe that when your file is opened and something is done at the back end, the mail triggers and may be we don't have the access or permissions to see the update. I don't know how much of this is true. I'm taking a guess! Thank you :)

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Not really... CIC already mentioned in a Twitter post that refugee streams will not interfere with regular streams. Therefore no delay in that front... moreover, judging from what we see in the spreadsheets and statistics, this is confirmed, since some people have gotten PPR faster than ever before. This issue with the refugees has nothing to do with us...

drkv78 said:
There are other troubles exist. All servers and man power were been utilized maximum extent to bring the syrian refugees to Canada. Obviously all provinces were been involved in this issue.
The ministry was doing full tight work to bring 25k people from Syria by Feb.2016 & 882 of them already reached Canada as well:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/milestones.asp
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/first-plane-syrian-refugees-montreal-1.3362633

Now they will focus on temporary work-permit/ visitor visa also.
However, I am sure that they will finish the PR-process by 6-months timelines.
Hope coming new-year brings success and blessings in the early months.

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Guys...Please suggest

Is it mandatory to have all the previous addresses listed in the address history for last 10 years? I forgot an address detail wherein I stayed for 2 months. Will CIC object to this? I don't have any gaps because I overlapped the missing address timeline with the previous address.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Prasurjya09 said:
Guys...Please suggest

Is it mandatory to have all the previous addresses listed in the address history for last 10 years? I forgot an address detail wherein I stayed for 2 months. Will CIC object to this? I don't have any gaps because I overlapped the missing address timeline with the previous address.
This, IMO, shouldn't cause any problems. Just make sure your employment section, your education section, your travel section and your personal history section are all in sync.

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
This, IMO, shouldn't cause any problems. Just make sure your employment section, your education section, your travel section and your personal history section are all in sync.
Thanks rajkamalmohanram...

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Hi all,

My Medical was passed like 3 days after submission. I submitted Schedule 4 and Schedule A. However, my BG check is still saying 'Not needed at this time'. When I read the notes at the question mark on CIC, this is what it says about BG checks.

According to CIC.
We need to verify criminal, security and/or other background information to ensure admissibility to Canada.
Review of background information may be Not started, Not needed at this time, In progress or Complete

Not needed at this time means we have not yet received an application for permanent residence. You need an invitation to apply before you can submit an application for permanent residence.

Mine is saying that but of course, my application was submitted. Any insights?

Not started means that we have not begun the review of background information.

In progress means that we have begun the review of background information.

If we require a document from you to complete this review, please upload it in your document checklist so we can continue to process your application.

Complete means that we have completed the review of background information.

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram
I have one silly doubt...hope you can throw some light.

I have 8yrs of exp working for a company in India which is US based. Out of 8yrs I spent 2 yrs in US even though I was still employed by the Indian arm. My doubt is : Should I have single entry in the work exp or should I have it as 2 different work exp ( 6yrs in India and 2yrs in US) problem is my reference letter is only from Indian supervisor for the 8 yrs in the company.

I submitted it as one work exp during OOPNP and got nomination. plz help me clear my confusion...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Prasurjya09 said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram

I have 8yrs of exp working for a company in India which is US based. Out of 8yrs I spent 2 yrs in US even though I was still employed by the Indian arm. My doubt is : Should I have single entry in the work exp or should I have it as 2 different work exp ( 6yrs in India and 2yrs in US) problem is my reference letter is only from Indian supervisor for the 8 yrs in the company.

I submitted it as one work exp during OOPNP and got nomination. plz help me clear my confusion...
I have a friend who is in more or less the same situation and when we filled his profile, I saw that he had 2 entries - One for India and the other for the US. This will keep your personal/travel history and the employment history in sync.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prasurjya09 said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram

With respect to work experience in EE profile,it has to be 2 entries as your work location is different (one in India and other in US) even though your designation and role could have been the same. With respect to work letter, you can have a single letter for the total 8 years signed by your Indian supervisor even though you were working in US. This would work very well. Good Luck!

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
rajanvnv said:
With respect to work experience in EE profile,it has to be 2 entries as your work location is different (one in India and other in US) even though your designation and role could have been the same. With respect to work letter, you can have a single letter for the total 8 years signed by your Indian supervisor even though you were working in US. This would work very well. Good Luck!
I agree with u guys....rajkamalmohanram and rajanvnv
So i will upload the same reference letter in both the work exp doc tab while submitting my application? Plz correct me if m wrong.

Thanks a ton for clarifying this...

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prasurjya09 said:
I agree with u guys....rajkamalmohanram and rajanvnv
So i will upload the same reference letter in both the work exp doc tab while submitting my application? Plz correct me if m wrong.

Thanks a ton for clarifying this...
Yes, you need to upload same letter in both places.

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hello Everyone !

On my e -app checklist/ documents required section for passport/ travel documents it says MULTIPLE . In my EE profile I just gave info. about my current passport. Why does it say multiple? I am a bit confused about this.

1. Should I upload the info page of my previous passport as well ? or

2. Should I upload the visa pages along with the info page of my current passport ?

Thanks in advance

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hi everyone !

I would like suggestion on my case here.

I have completed my Master s degree on September 2015.

I have given this information on the personal history section. But on the education section I have not included this as I did not claim any points for it and have not done ECA against it.

Is it okay as it is or should i include it on the education section as well ?

I worry that if i include it on the education section it may bring added sructinity and documents submission. I only have the official transcript as of now. I will get the certificate in January.

Thanks in advance

jaivikpatel

Oct 17, 2015
AHMEDABAD
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-NOV-15
Hi Friends i have recently received the nomination and was trying to enter the post nomination sheet. But i couldnot fill the entry. Please provide a proper link to the excel sheet.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Zahmed87 said:
Hello Everyone !

On my e -app checklist/ documents required section for passport/ travel documents it says MULTIPLE . In my EE profile I just gave info. about my current passport. Why does it say multiple? I am a bit confused about this.

I am not very sure why it says multiple but you just need to upload the pages of your current passport.

1. Should I upload the info page of my previous passport as well ? or

No

2. Should I upload the visa pages along with the info page of my current passport ?

I think according to the current requirements, you are expected to upload pages of the passport that contain visas and/or other markings including any observations.

Thanks in advance