+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I just got nomination and I assume I will get ITA end of the NOV. Regarding the POF can I upload statements from May-1st to Nov-1st if I got the ITA at end of the Nov. and also do they accept PDF file that I downloaded from online banking? (Canadian bank)

Also, do I need to scan the actual nomination certificate to upload to mycic?

Thanks in advance !

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
kennyandchen said:
Hi I just got nomination and I assume I will get ITA end of the NOV. Regarding the POF can I upload statements from May-1st to Nov-1st if I got the ITA at end of the Nov. and also do they accept PDF file that I downloaded from online banking? (Canadian bank)

Also, do I need to scan the actual nomination certificate to upload to mycic?

Thanks in advance !
"The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) that list all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans.
The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary."

"do I need to scan the actual nomination certificate to upload to mycic" - No.

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
Hi,
I accepted my Ontario nomination yesterday.
Any idea how much longer it takes for the score to change. I still see 'PNP Nomination Criteria' - Not Met in my express entry profile details?
Do I need to change anything in my EE profile? I assume the PNP Nomination criteria and the 600 points addition should be auto updated?
Seniors please suggest!

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pranaEE2015 said:
Hi,
Any idea how much longer it takes for the score to change. I still see 'PNP Nomination Criteria' - Not Met in my express entry profile details?
Do I need to change anything in my EE profile? I assume the PNP Nomination criteria and the 600 points addition should be auto updated?
Seniors please suggest!

Thanks
Once you accept, it will be auto updated. Give it 24 hours.

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
pranaEE2015 said:
Hi,
Seniors please suggest!

Thanks
Congrats!

You don't have to do anything after accepting the nomination. Give them 24 hours to update your profile.

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
AM_008 said:
It's just my opinion ...
I personally believe it's better to submit first and then marry.
After marrige you just need to infrom CIC about it using this url https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
PS To be honest, you don't need to worry, because you have Nomination and 1044 points. Even if you will lose some of them for being married, it wouldn't be lower then 600, as a result ITA will be yours anyway.
Thanks for your insight!
Yeah I figured even I get docked a few points I should still be golden.

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
nosferatos said:
Congrats!

You don't have to do anything after accepting the nomination. Give them 24 hours to update your profile.
Thanks nosferatos,

+1 to you! I was worried because there's a section in EE profile under 'application details' which asks for Nomination 'yes/no'.
Will wait for 10 hrs more for the score to reflect on its own! :)

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Some people say that we must scan all pages of the Passport, others argue that it is enough to scan first page with photo plus all pages where you have any visas and/or stamps. ???

I found that we must scan ONLY bio data page!
"You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page. " - information from MyCIC cabinet
"A clear and legible copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document must be provided." - information from this website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

What do you think about it? Which way is the best and the most reliable?
If I'm not mistaken, someone in this tread Reasons for Rejection http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html wrote that his/her application was rejected, because he/she didn't scan all the pages of the passport. Is it possible?
Is there any other official CIC information how to scan passport?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
As far as I know, only bio data pages of passport, that is first and last page, are required in the post ITA document upload process. It clearly states this in the instructions if you click on the i button next to where you have to upload. Don't understand why people are getting paranoid and uploading the whole damn passport and giving more work to the already overworked visa officers!

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
As a "Legal Name Change Doc."(because of marriage) is it enough to upload just marriage certificate or letter of explanation also needs?

Asking because (i) says ... "You indicated you have another name. You must provide information on the use of this other name (such as a letter of explanation, legal documents of a name change, etc)"

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AM_008 said:
As a "Legal Name Change Doc."(because of marriage) is it enough to upload just marriage certificate or letter of explanation also needs?

Asking because (i) says ... "You indicated you have another name. You must provide information on the use of this other name (such as a letter of explanation, legal documents of a name change, etc)"
It is never a bad idea to submit a letter of explanation.

If you see the need, just upload a simple letter explaining your situation. No harm.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys .. help please:

PCC:

1. I got pcc for last three years (for my current address only), even though before three years also I was in same country but different address, will it be an issue for my ITA application?

2. Shall I request for pcc for last 10 years addresses in same country?

Proof of funds:

1. I am giving my FD as proof of funds, do I still mandatorily need a letter from bank for last six months for all debits and credits?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RSS2015 said:
Guys .. help please:

PCC:

1. I got pcc for last three years (for my current address only), even though before three years also I was in same country but different address, will it be an issue for my ITA application?

2. Shall I request for pcc for last 10 years addresses in same country?

One Country, One PCC. But I don't know why it says only 3 years. I am not sure about this.

Proof of funds:

1. I am giving my FD as proof of funds, do I still mandatorily need a letter from bank for last six months for all debits and credits?

No. Not required. You need to include your Bank certification letter + The FD receipt signed and stamped by the bank.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario Nomination Acceptance of 600 Points and - Declining Invitation to apply:

PLEASE GUIDE ME

I am currently on vacation in Australia, with my 60days deadline approaching, I am not ready with my documents to submit, pending medicals, If I decline my invitation will I loose my Provincial Nomination & additional 600 Points from my Express Entry Profile? Is it safe to do so?

I just want to decline and wait for next draw, but I am not sure will I still have nomination 600 points in my profile to get selected in next draw?