+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
pinky28 said:
there is blurring of text but i think they can make out on observing it keenly
I use smallpdf.com. Very user friendly and convenient for both merging docs and reducing their size. Ya sometimes the text becomes blurry especially if you've added many pages to your pdf and have to reduce the size. But as long as it's fairly readable and the officer doesn't have to strain his or her eyes I guess it's okay.

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
FMCAD said:
Ontario Nomination Acceptance of 600 Points and - Declining Invitation to apply:

PLEASE GUIDE ME

I am currently on vacation in Australia, with my 60days deadline approaching, I am not ready with my documents to submit, pending medicals, If I decline my invitation will I loose my Provincial Nomination & additional 600 Points from my Express Entry Profile? Is it safe to do so?

I just want to decline and wait for next draw, but I am not sure will I still have nomination 600 points in my profile to get selected in next draw?

Hi FMCAD,

I had declined the ITA which I received on 23rd Oct, got the Invite again on 13th Nov.

Ontario PNP is valid for 180 days. As you have got the Ontario PNP i am sure you Express Entry will be valid too till atleast June 2016, so you are good there too.

In nutshell, you are in a safe situation, if in any doubts go ahead and decline the ITA. You will get the ITA again when next draw takes place.
Your 600 points will be there for you, declining the ITA will not have any impact on scores.

Cheers..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RSS2015 said:
Thanks Raj ... the pcc says it is for where I have been living for last three years, will it be acceptable by CIC or they will ask for all addresses.

Has anyone been in same situation? Does CIC reject any application basis the time period mentioned on pcc (three years in my case)

Also, can someone share template for bank reference letter for proof of funds please?
Well, I haven't heard of any such rejection. It is best to check with people in the "Reasons for Rejections" thread.

There is no fixed format. Each bank has its own format. Format doesn't matter but the content does. Your bank letter must contain the following details.

1) full name
2) Account Open date
3) Current balance
4) Average balance for 6 months

Many banks do not provide the average 6 months balance on the letter. It is okay if your bank does not provide this.

Get the last 6 months statements stamped by the bank. Please DO NOT submit e-statements. Go to the bank, ask for the statements and get it signed and stamped by the bank.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Musikwala said:
Rajkamal, what's the usual time people are waiting for schedule 4 request after submitting the appln? Did I get it faster than average (5 days) or is it same like everyone else?
Well, there is a very varied sample set so we cannot compare between 2 applicants. A guy got PPR in 12 days after submission. So, All i am telling you is there is movement in your application and I hope you get your PPR and the visa soon. :) .

Good luck!

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Somebody in the fsw outland thread said that one does not get an email or any kind of notification when they get ECAS access. Is this true? If so then how will we find out. Keep checking at the ECAS link?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, there is a very varied sample set so we cannot compare between 2 applicants. A guy got PPR in 12 days after submission. So, All i am telling you is there is movement in your application and I hope you get your PPR and the visa soon. :) .

Good luck!
Thanks. Wish you good luck as well.

Wow! 12 days??? Fsw or cec or pnp applicant? Very lucky guy! :D

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
FMCAD said:
I dont think I need to re-create Express Entry Profile if I decline ITA, please provide details
Hi FMCAD,

No you don't need to recreate EE profile. I guess you missed my reply on last page.. Quoting here again for you.

manpreetdhindsa15 said:
Hi FMCAD,

I had declined the ITA which I received on 23rd Oct, got the Invite again on 13th Nov.

Ontario PNP is valid for 180 days. As you have got the Ontario PNP i am sure you Express Entry will be valid too till atleast June 2016, so you are good there too.

In nutshell, you are in a safe situation, if in any doubts go ahead and decline the ITA. You will get the ITA again when next draw takes place.
Your 600 points will be there for you, declining the ITA will not have any impact on scores.

Cheers..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
FMCAD said:
I dont think I need to re-create Express Entry Profile if I decline ITA, please provide details
LOL. You are not looking for Ontario PT. You have received nomination. You DO NOT have to re-create anything.

You can safely decline your ITA. If you decline, you will enter the EE pool once again with your current score (600+your score without PNP) so in the very next draw, you would get another ITA. Good luck!

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
Hi FMCAD,

No you don't need to recreate EE profile. I guess you missed my reply on last page.. Quoting here again for you.
Thank you tons, appreciate your help on this.. :-* huggs

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
LOL. You are not looking for Ontario PT. You have received nomination. You DO NOT have to re-create anything.

You can safely decline your ITA. If you decline, you will enter the EE pool once again with your current score (600+your score without PNP) so in the very next draw, you would get another ITA. Good luck!

Thank you tons, appreciate your help on this.. :-* huggs

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
rajkamalmohanram said:
Did you try using cutepdf. There might be some clarity loss in all the compressed files but as long as the information on the document is clearly visible, you are good to go.
http://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf

https://www.cutepdf-editor.com/edit.asp

For even high level of compression

http://www.pdfzipper.com/

Happy Editing!!!

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
pinky28 said:
Has someone compressed pdf...with same clarity??? please guide
https://www.cutepdf-editor.com/edit.asp

http://www.pdfzipper.com/ dangerously high compression

http://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have a question and need your opinion, in PR application for Express Entry, what is the meaning of

------Proof of Relationship (Required)-----

If I see the question mark for help it shows

You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:
-a marriage certificate
-Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)
-a birth certificate
-an official document naming you as a parent
-a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter's passport showing the inviter's parents, if possible

I am applying with my Wife and 2 kids. My real brother is Canadian resident. There is other filed to upload the marriage certificate and Family member proof of status so what I should upload for this Proof of Relationship option.

Please suggest.
Thanks.