+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xheikh said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question and need your opinion, in PR application for Express Entry, what is the meaning of

------Proof of Relationship (Required)-----

If I see the question mark for help it shows

You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:
-a marriage certificate
-Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)
-a birth certificate
-an official document naming you as a parent
-a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter's passport showing the inviter's parents, if possible

I am applying with my Wife and 2 kids. My real brother is Canadian resident. There is other filed to upload the marriage certificate and Family member proof of status so what I should upload for this Proof of Relationship option.

Please suggest.
Thanks.
Proof of relationship: upload the passport copy of your brother showing common parents.
Proof of status: upload pr card or canadian passport (if citizen) of your brother. Support it with bank statements, lease agreement etc.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
FMCAD said:
I dont think I need to re-create Express Entry Profile if I decline ITA, please provide details
FMCAD, you are right! Sorry for that... ::)

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay, so is it just 6 months bank statement or something needed as in this link, can CIC reject application if one has any existing loans.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

•The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) that list all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans. ◦The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Please let me know, if the Medicals needs to be taken under Provisional nominee program

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
I submitted my application on Nov 10 and other than the application being under process, I still haven't gotten any other updates. Is it normal to take this long for them to request the schedule 4/4A? Just worried since I read some people get this request within 5 days. :'(

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nosferatos said:
Yes you do. Get the upfront medical examination done.
i know its upfront medicals, however the doctor asked the question during appointment which category, FWS, cec etc? SO i wanted to know whoever did medicals under PNP what did u choose ?

duggal2490

Apr 15, 2015
Hi All,

I have received ITA. I want to know about the further steps. When do I have to submit my documents as proofs (work history , education etc.). Will I get invitation for Medical or I can directly go for medical.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward for response!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
duggal2490 said:
Hi All,

I have received ITA. I want to know about the further steps. When do I have to submit my documents as proofs (work history , education etc.). Will I get invitation for Medical or I can directly go for medical.

All documents + medical are submitted together after you complete the questionnaire in the PR application. Go directly for the medical and say it's upfront for Express Entry. You may choose to bring a copy of your OINP nomination certificate to the medical, I submitted a copy to the panel physician.

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what's the average processing time at federal level?

I did ME last year April and I expect to get ITA at end of this month, and hopefully they can finish before the medical expires.

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am going back to Asia this weekend. I live in ON.

What materials for ITA I can prepare now in Canada?? I got transcripts and RCMP fingerprint ready? what else I am missing ?

duggal2490

Apr 15, 2015
bellaluna said:
All documents + medical are submitted together after you complete the questionnaire in the PR application. Go directly for the medical and say it's upfront for Express Entry. You may choose to bring a copy of your OINP nomination certificate to the medical, I submitted a copy to the panel physician.
Thanks for the info. :) Will the physician give me the copy of medical certi to upload on my application ?

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
duggal2490 said:
Thanks for the info. :) Will the physician give me the copy of medical certi to upload on my application ?
He/she will give you "information printout sheet" or "IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form". Then you scan it and upload as a Proof of Medical Exam.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
duggal2490 said:
Hi All,

You also can read this info http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Hope it will help you a lot.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vinodram said:
i know its upfront medicals, however the doctor asked the question during appointment which category, FWS, cec etc? SO i wanted to know whoever did medicals under PNP what did u choose ?
FSW and CEC are not under PNP. All the three are separate categories.

You tell the doctor that this is for "Permanent Residence Application". Generally, non-EDE is the category but now, people who have been checked under EDE are also getting medicals passed. So, no issues :) . What is written on your upfront medical form?