+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMCAD said:
Hello Everyone, Please I need urgent Help, I am stuck in a situation

Please guide me with my situation I got ITA in 19th draw- Ontario Nominee candidate

I am Indian Citizen with my residence & bank funds in India, but right now I am in Australia on a 2month Vacation- Visitor/Tourism and I will return to India in Jan 2016, with limited time in hand I need to apply while I am on vacation

1) with limited time in hand I have to undergo medicals- Can I do my medicals in Australia instead of India?

2) What address shall I give in my application? India address (or) temporary Australia address?

3) Do I need a PCC in Australia, I am here only for 2 months, as I am applying while I am on vacation

4) When I return back to India in Jan 2016, do I need to notify CIC? How?

5) My IELTS is expiring on Dec 22, I have new better IELTS score, I already recieved ITA, is it safe to update my new IELTS score in my Express Entry Profile? Or shall I only scan my updated IELTS with my educational docs? Will this lead to expire my Express Entry profile on Dec 22?

6) Shall I attach schedule 4 in my LOE?
If I were you, i would reject the ITA, come back to India, and than apply. As you already have a nomination, you will have no trouble getting a new invitation. By doing so you will save lot of complications. You can simply add your visit to travel history and since this will be less than 6 months, you wont even need a PCC. Also, you can update your new ielts and inform ontario and cic about the same.

Yes you can attach sch 4 with LOE or you can wait for coc to request for it.

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
heeru_maan said:

• Hey,

Honestly.. either option is fine.
    Like Jkal mentioned, adding your spouse while your application is already in process will most probably delay your application by a couple of months. But rest assured your points will not be affected by this change.
    And like you said yourself, if you decide to file your application after your wedding, some points will be deducted. Since you are a PNP applicant, this shouldn't be an issue in your particular case.

• Great. Thanks a bunch for your input! :)

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
If I were you, i would reject the ITA, come back to India, and than apply. As you already have a nomination, you will have no trouble getting a new invitation. By doing so you will save lot of complications. You can simply add your visit to travel history and since this will be less than 6 months, you wont even need a PCC. Also, you can update your new ielts and inform ontario and cic about the same.

Yes you can attach sch 4 with LOE or you can wait for coc to request for it.
Isn't it safe I go ahead and apply without Australia PCC as I am on vacation only for two months?

I am not comfortable to decline my ITA. Is there any other way?

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
FMCAD said:
Isn't it safe I go ahead and apply without Australia PCC as I am on vacation only for two months?

I am not comfortable to decline my ITA. Is there any other way?
I don't think you need a PCC from Australia in this case. AFAIK you need PCC from any country or territory you have lived in for a continuous period of 6 months or more.

There shouldn't be an issue with getting your medical done in Australia. You might want to add a statement in your LOE about it. Should be ok.

If you have all your documents ready while on your Australia trip, go ahead and apply. But, as StAnger has suggested it would be simpler to just decline and wait for the next ITA if you are confident you have a high enough CRC score. Declining the ITA makes your Express Entry profile active again till its original date of expiry. You can read more about it in your ITA literature. This will also allow you to enjoy your Australia trip. :)

As for the Schedule 4. I would just wait till CIC requests it.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nosferatos said:
I don't think you need a PCC from Australia in this case. AFAIK you need PCC from any country or territory you have lived in for a continuous period of 6 months or more.

There shouldn't be an issue with getting your medical done in Australia. You might want to add a statement in your LOE about it. Should be ok.

If you have all your documents ready while on your Australia trip, go ahead and apply. But, as StAnger has suggested it would be simpler to just decline and wait for the next ITA if you are confident you have a high enough CRC score. Declining the ITA makes your Express Entry profile active again till its original date of expiry. You can read more about it in your ITA literature. This will also allow you to enjoy your Australia trip. :)

As for the Schedule 4. I would just wait till CIC requests it.

Thank you,
Suppose I decline ITA, I have Provincial Nominee and my score is above 1000 right now, I know declining an ITA will not put me out of Express Entry Pool, but is there any negative impact on my Provincial Nomination additional 600 points I have in my profile?

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suppose I decline ITA, I have Provincial Nomination additional 600 points and my score is above 1000 right now, I know declining an ITA will not put me out of Express Entry Pool, but is there any negative impact on my Provincial Nomination additional 600 points I have in my profile?

When I decline ITA, will I loose my Provincial Nomination?

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
FMCAD said:
Suppose I decline ITA, I have Provincial Nomination additional 600 points and my score is above 1000 right now, I know declining an ITA will not put me out of Express Entry Pool, but is there any negative impact on my Provincial Nomination additional 600 points I have in my profile?

No, you will not lose PN and its 600 points.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Hi guys,
i have situation and i need your help. I received ITA on the 20th draw. while filing out the initial forms i noticed that some of my information which i update 2 weeks ago has not been updated on the forms. for example i corrected my spouse ielts result number and it was showing the old one which was incorrect. same like when i proceed to work history all of the NOC was reset to 2173. which i havent done, the system did it itself. so i thought to change it 2171 which is my correct NOC. but then i realized now that someone on this forum mentioned that changing NOC made his profile ineligible. i am worried now. please seniors guide me on what should i do now.
thanks,

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Hey,

I received PT invite in August first week, and sent my application to Ontario which got delivered on 11th September 2-15. However till date did not receive any communication from Ontairo. Any in same boat as mine? I am not sure if they will grant nomination.

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
kovthe said:
Hey,

I received PT invite in August first week, and sent my application to Ontario which got delivered on 11th September 2-15. However till date did not receive any communication from Ontairo. Any in same boat as mine? I am not sure if they will grant nomination.
AOR actually takes quite a while now due to the sheer volume of applications. My OOPNP application was delivered on July 31 and I got my AOR only on October 16. So hang in there! You should follow the other Provincial nomination thread and look at other peoples' timeline to get an estimate on when you might get yours. That's what I did and I got mine the same week I predicted mine to come :)

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
kovthe said:
Hey,

Follow this thread for more info http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.4515.html

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
sumairak said:
Hi guys,
i have situation and i need your help. I received ITA on the 20th draw. while filing out the initial forms i noticed that some of my information which i update 2 weeks ago has not been updated on the forms. for example i corrected my spouse ielts result number and it was showing the old one which was incorrect. same like when i proceed to work history all of the NOC was reset to 2173. which i havent done, the system did it itself. so i thought to change it 2171 which is my correct NOC. but then i realized now that someone on this forum mentioned that changing NOC made his profile ineligible. i am worried now. please seniors guide me on what should i do now.
thanks,
1. As I know ... information in PR application should be the same as it was in EE application when you received ITA.
2. Anyway, you may always use this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx to inform CIC about any changes.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
FMCAD said:

No. Your Provincial Nomination is valid for 6 month. So you can create new EE account and submit your new application again.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
nosferatos said:
Hello everyone,

I have a question. I got my ITA last week and have been busy putting together my application.
Cut-off date for submitting a complete application is Jan 12, 2016.

The thing is I am getting married on December 27, 2015. Do you think I should wait till I get married and submit my application including my new spouse or aim to submit my application before the wedding and then call up CIC post-wedding to let them know of my change of status and go from there?

If I decide to submit my application after the wedding and before my cut-off date, I'm guessing I would have to re-calculate my CRC score to see if it is greater than the lowest score invited in the round of invitations. I am currently at 1044 so I feel I should be ok. I am applying via PNP.

What do you guys suggest I do? Its a tricky situation.

Thanks!
It's just my opinion ...
I personally believe it's better to submit first and then marry.
After marrige you just need to infrom CIC about it using this url https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
PS To be honest, you don't need to worry, because you have Nomination and 1044 points. Even if you will lose some of them for being married, it wouldn't be lower then 600, as a result ITA will be yours anyway.