+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cyronn said:
I stand by what I said. The reason being the OP had posted the same question a few weeks back in the anujgupta POF thread and had gotten the same answer. If its a genuine case of a father transferring, or rather gifting, unencumbered funds for his son's Proof of funds requirement - absolutely no problem. However, what the OP is talking about is a clear case of misrepresentation which is exactly what CIC does not condone.

vivekskumar8544, CIC might ask you for details on the funds and since CIC sees several cases like this everyday, there's a very high possibility they will ask you too. What you did will then be considered misrepresentation. Strongly advice against it.
Well, in the post that you have quoted, I have agreed with what you have said. I am advising him NOT to do it. We are telling the same thing!!

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, in the post that you have quoted, I have agreed with what you have said. I am advising him NOT to do it. We are telling the same thing!!
I was about to quote your previous post. Anyway, yes we are conveying the same message. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
THIS IS FOR ALL EE APPLICANTS WHO HAVE RECEIVED A PT FROM ONTARIO.

Please be advised that each one of you who has got a PT AND who have already/are going to submit a COMPLETE application package within the 45 day mark from the date of PT (Human Capital priorities Stream AND Fresh Speaking Workers Stream) WILL HAVE YOUR APPLICATIONS PROCESSED, NO MATTER HOW LONG THE DELAY IS..

All your applications will be processed. The only reason they will return your application is when you have sent in an incomplete application. THE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE RETURNED BECAUSE OF CAP.

The news from OINP office is that people who have submitted their applications before September 15, 2015 will have their applications processed this year. Applications submitted after that will be processed in 2016. Nonetheless, the applications will be processed.

Good luck to all and all the very best :) .

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, not sure if this has been asked or someone experienced this... i got document request and listed are:
UCI- PA's name:
Sched 4
Sched 4A

Wat doc is UCI -PA's name? Or is this not included?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JoyceM said:
Hi, not sure if this has been asked or someone experienced this... i got document request and listed are:
UCI- PA's name:
Sched 4
Sched 4A

UCI is Unique Client Identifier number and you will have this if you had previously submitted an application to CIC.

Did you indicate that you or your spouse had submitted a previous application to CIC?

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceM said:
UCI- PA's name:
Sched 4
Sched 4A
You need not to do anything for UCI PA's name. Even there will be no upload section for it just upload schedule 4 and LOE for 4a.

UCI is just the number and if you see in request letter left hand side UCI number is already mentioned.

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks!! I did have a UCI number before but i was quite confused the way they laid it out on the request letter... it looked like they listed as one of the docs... thanks for the clarification

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Hi everyone,

I got request so submit schedule 4A, as I far as I know, its only for those nominated under business, entrepreneur, or self-employed category form. Do I still have to submit this ?? :'( thanks in advance !!

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Mates,

I need your help now. I have been requested for RPRF today, but I did not see any payment link there they provided. Can somebody please help me with the link where the RPRF payment has to be made. Thanks in Advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi Mates,

I need your help now. I have been requested for RPRF today, but I did not see any payment link there they provided. Can somebody please help me with the link where the RPRF payment has to be made. Thanks in Advance.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp

You can proceed by clicking that link.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp

You can proceed by clicking that link.
Thanks for your quick response. However, this is link is taking to MYCIC account , where I am not seeing any link or method to pay the fee. Sorry being a layman.

Can you please help me with this. Appreciate your time though.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
canada_CEC2410 said:
Thanks for your quick response. However, this is link is taking to MYCIC account , where I am not seeing any link or method to pay the fee. Sorry being a layman.

Can you please help me with this. Appreciate your time though.
Try this then.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

This should work.

Enter the appropriate details and you'll see a page that asks you to login. You need to click on "Register" and create an new account with your email ID. After that, you can pay the RPRF.

You'll get a receipt after your pay RPRF. I think you need to upload that in the appropriate placeholder in your myCIC account.

Also, as a bonus, let me tell you that since you have received your RPRF request, your application is almost through :) . CIC usually does NOT issue RPRF if they are planning to reject you somewhere down the lane.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiffany123 said:
Hi everyone,

I got request so submit schedule 4A, as I far as I know, its only for those nominated under business, entrepreneur, or self-employed category form. Do I still have to submit this ?? :'( thanks in advance !!
No you don't. You submit a letter explaining that 4A is not applicable in your case.

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
Musikwala said:
Okay, here's a bit of an update from my side:

Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided

Schedule 4 submitted.

So it looks like they're definitely reviewing my documents as we speak. I'm not sure I should do a CSE right now to re-upload originals. Maybe I should wait?... Hopefully they'll get back to me if any document isn't clear.
When you took medical exam? And any idea when your DR uploaded the results? Thanks

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Try this then.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

This should work.

Enter the appropriate details and you'll see a page that asks you to login. You need to click on "Register" and create an new account with your email ID. After that, you can pay the RPRF.

You'll get a receipt after your pay RPRF. I think you need to upload that in the appropriate placeholder in your myCIC account.

Also, as a bonus, let me tell you that since you have received your RPRF request, your application is almost through :) . CIC usually does NOT issue RPRF if they are planning to reject you somewhere down the lane.
Hi mate,

Thank you for your time. I will try with with link which you gave. I will let you know the outcome