+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Malik87 said:
When you took medical exam? And any idea when your DR uploaded the results? Thanks
Went for the checkup on Nov 10th. I think everything was uploaded and showed "Passed" in mycic account by Monday the 16th.

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
Musikwala said:
Went for the checkup on Nov 10th. I think everything was uploaded and showed "Passed" in mycic account by Monday the 16th.
I guess your are outland thats why it was quick.

ray1031

Feb 28, 2015
Hello Heeru,

An update about my application:

Nov 18, Background Check In progress. (But 'review of eligibility' is also still In progress, why do they start checking my background before the 'review of eligibility' get passed? I thought it should be after)

Thanks,

Ray1031

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Friends,

Can somebody tell me the format of the receipt for the RPRF. Below Is the format of the receipt in a pdf I got.

Official Receipt – Reçu officiel
ON-
RXXXXXXXXX
BarCode

ON-LINE - CIC EN LIGNE WWW.CIC.GC.CA
1-888-242-2100 Hours (local time)/Heures (heure locale): 08:00 - 16:00
AMOUNT – MONTANT :$980
CARD NUMBER – NUMÉRO DE LA CARTE : XXXX
EXPIRY DATE – DATE D’EXPIRATION : XXXX
CARD TYPE – TYPE DE CARTE : MASTERCARD
RECEIPT NUMBER – NUMÉRO DU REÇU : RXXXXXXXXX
DATE OF PAYMENT – DATE DU PAIEMENT : 2015-11-18 14:35:49 EST
CARDHOLDER – TITULAIRE DE CARTE : Canada_CEC2410
ORDER – COMMANDE : Online Payment - Paiement en ligne
AUTHORIZATION CODE – CODE D’AUTORISATION : XXXX
REFERENCE NUMBER – NUMÉRO DE RÉFÉRENCE : XXXX
ISO CODE – CODE ISO : XXX
TRANSACTION TYPE – TYPE DE TRANSACTION :
RESP CODE MESSAGE – MESSAGE DE CODE DE RÉPONSE : APPROVED

REFUND POLICY – POLITIQUE DE REMBOURSEMENT
Unless otherwise specified, fees paid will not be refunded for an application in process by CIC, or approved or refused by CIC. In the event of a refund, CIC complies with the Financial Administration Act (FAA) which stipulates that the money must be returned or repaid to the person who performed the payment.

Is this is the format which anybody got when the pay online.

Thanks in advance for your time

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Malik87 said:
I guess your are outland thats why it was quick.
What is outland? Offshore?

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Friends,

Can somebody tell me the format of the receipt for the RPRF. Below Is the format of the receipt in a pdf I got.

ON-
RXXXXXXXXX
BarCode

Unless otherwise specified, fees paid will not be refunded for an application in process by CIC, or approved or refused by CIC. In the event of a refund, CIC complies with the Financial Administration Act (FAA) which stipulates that the money must be returned or repaid to the person who performed the payment.

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have a question. I got my ITA last week and have been busy putting together my application.
Cut-off date for submitting a complete application is Jan 12, 2016.

The thing is I am getting married on December 27, 2015. Do you think I should wait till I get married and submit my application including my new spouse or aim to submit my application before the wedding and then call up CIC post-wedding to let them know of my change of status and go from there?

If I decide to submit my application after the wedding and before my cut-off date, I'm guessing I would have to re-calculate my CRC score to see if it is greater than the lowest score invited in the round of invitations. I am currently at 1044 so I feel I should be ok. I am applying via PNP.

What do you guys suggest I do? Its a tricky situation.

Thanks!

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ray1031 said:
Hello Heeru,

An update about my application:

Nov 18, Background Check In progress. (But 'review of eligibility' is also still In progress, why do they start checking my background before the 'review of eligibility' get passed? I thought it should be after)

Thanks,
Ray1031
Hey,
Thanks for the update.
The review of eligibility stays in progress right until the very end. Nothing to worry about.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi Friends,

ON-
RXXXXXXXXX
BarCode

Seems fine.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
nosferatos said:
Hello everyone,

I have a question. I got my ITA last week and have been busy putting together my application.
Cut-off date for submitting a complete application is Jan 12, 2016.

The thing is I am getting married on December 27, 2015. Do you think I should wait till I get married and submit my application including my new spouse or aim to submit my application before the wedding and then call up CIC post-wedding to let them know of my change of status and go from there?

If I decide to submit my application after the wedding and before my cut-off date, I'm guessing I would have to re-calculate my CRC score to see if it is greater than the lowest score invited in the round of invitations. I am currently at 1044 so I feel I should be ok. I am applying via PNP.

What do you guys suggest I do? Its a tricky situation.

Thanks!
IMHO, you should wait and apply post marriage. Or decline this ITA and update your profile post marriage and wait for the ITA. Since the profile gets locked, i am not sure how would you provide the details of your spouse, in the profile. If you update CIC later, then it will unnecessarily delay your case.

Check your ITA pdf.
Check this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=052&t=3

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Hi folks - i have got another document request - RCMP for my spouse after Schedule 4 and 4a request, and now i am not able to access ECAS however i can access MYCIC. IS there any technical error in ECAS? earlier it was showing me all the details now with same login credentials it is not ...
Anyone here got RCMP request for spouse or him/herself ?? please can you let me know if this is normal ???

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
Jkal said:
IMHO, you should wait and apply post marriage. Or decline this ITA and update your profile post marriage and wait for the ITA. Since the profile gets locked, i am not sure how would you provide the details of your spouse, in the profile. If you update CIC later, then it will unnecessarily delay your case.

Check your ITA pdf.
Check this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=052&t=3
Thanks for your insight Jkal! Much appreciated.
I'm going to be weighing my options in the next couple of days and make a decision. Don't want to be too brash.

Some more questions - Sorry if these have already been addressed.
  • Do my degree certificates etc. have to be attested/notarized? I have a Canadian degree. What about non-Canadian degrees?
  • How old can the Police Certificate be? In case I do decide to decline this ITA and wait for a later one. I don't want to have to apply for a new PCC if the one I get now is still valid.
  • Same question about the medical. I have an appointment scheduled for coming Monday

SW1407

Nov 10, 2015
Congrats...

I got AOR on 9th Nov, my file number is XXX263X.. can you please tell me your file sequence number?

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, Please I need urgent Help, I am stuck in a situation

Please guide me with my situation I got ITA in 19th draw- Ontario Nominee candidate

I am Indian Citizen with my residence & bank funds in India, but right now I am in Australia on a 2month Vacation- Visitor/Tourism and I will return to India in Jan 2016, with limited time in hand I need to apply while I am on vacation

1) with limited time in hand I have to undergo medicals- Can I do my medicals in Australia instead of India?

2) What address shall I give in my application? India address (or) temporary Australia address?

3) Do I need a PCC in Australia, I am here only for 2 months, as I am applying while I am on vacation

4) When I return back to India in Jan 2016, do I need to notify CIC? How?

5) My IELTS is expiring on Dec 22, I have new better IELTS score, I already recieved ITA, is it safe to update my new IELTS score in my Express Entry Profile? Or shall I only scan my updated IELTS with my educational docs? Will this lead to expire my Express Entry profile on Dec 22?

6) Shall I attach schedule 4 in my LOE?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  • nosferatos said:
    Hey,

Honestly.. either option is fine.
    Like Jkal mentioned, adding your spouse while your application is already in process will most probably delay your application by a couple of months. But rest assured your points will not be affected by this change.
    And like you said yourself, if you decide to file your application after your wedding, some points will be deducted. Since you are a PNP applicant, this shouldn't be an issue in your particular case.

nosferatos said:
    ...Some more questions - Sorry if these have already been addressed.
    • Do my degree certificates etc. have to be attested/notarized? I have a Canadian degree. What about non-Canadian degrees?
    Not needed. All you have do is scan them. You will need an ECA for your non-Canadian degrees (ignore this if you already have an ECA or your Canadian degree is at a higher level)
    • How old can the Police Certificate be? In case I do decide to decline this ITA and wait for a later one. I don't want to have to apply for a new PCC if the one I get now is still valid.
    For the country you are currently in, your PCC should have not been older than 6 months at the time of submission. For other countries that you may have lived for 6 months or longer, the PCC obtained will be valid indefinitely.
    • Same question about the medical. I have an appointment scheduled for coming Monday
    Medicals are valid for a year. While you're at it, book an appointment for your fiancé and start collecting their PCCs as well because you will need these documents when you submit your application