+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Queries said:
So i that case do i need to include Medical and PCC both for my wife too even if i have not included her application in my application.??
Yes. And provide POF for 2 members instead of a single applicant.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
what if I deposit amount of CAD 39000 in my bank account for next 3 months (as I have no any nomination yet, expected after 14th October), it will boost my 6 months average balance to 19000 and then withdraw all money except that amount mentioned on CIC website and get Bank Letter from my bank. Is it okay..?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FaizanAli46 said:
what if I deposit amount of CAD 39000 in my bank account for next 3 months (as I have no any nomination yet, expected after 14th October), it will boost my 6 months average balance to 19000 and then withdraw all money except that amount mentioned on CIC website and get Bank Letter from my bank. Is it okay..?
It is advisable to maintain the required money for the whole 6 months. Hence a letter showing 6 months balance along with 6 months statement need to be given as proof. If you frequently withdraw and deposit money, it can arise a question on the source of the money.

rielee

Sep 19, 2015
drkv78 said:
superb. Please submit as quick as possible. Most of the documents are same as that of OOPNP.
Please contact if you have any query.
Do you have a list of the requirements/documents needed after being nominated by Ontario and getting the ITA please?

mars_m

Aug 28, 2015
I have a reference letter from my current employer dated September 10 and I received a ITA from Ontario on September 25.

Do I have to get them to re-issue my reference letter to have the date updated?

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
mars_m said:
I have a reference letter from my current employer dated September 10 and I received a ITA from Ontario on September 25.

Do I have to get them to re-issue my reference letter to have the date updated?
No it will be fine.

DAN1985

Sep 22, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-12-2015
Med's Done....
25-12-2015
Hi, I have received Expression of Interest from Ontario PNP yesterday. I have 3 years work experience in the past ten years in Skill level NOC B. However I have only got 10 months experience in the past 5 years in Skill Level NOC B, but I have already covered 1560 hours of full time work in these months. Am I eligible to apply for OINP ? Please help.

KingBing

Sep 27, 2015
I have a question.
What if I receive nomination and then submit my documents online after receiving ITA. Can I loose nomination too if my application is being rejected/cancelled?

Kind Regards,
Bing

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
KingBing said:
I have a question.
What if I receive nomination and then submit my documents online after receiving ITA. Can I loose nomination too if my application is being rejected/cancelled?

Kind Regards,
Bing
Yeah. It's a risky situation as the profile itself expires if the application is rejected.
sometimes CSE helps to reopen the file.

mars_m

Aug 28, 2015
Hi fellow nominees,

I have a problem with my "proof of funds" for OINP Express Entry.

I plan to provide 2 things:

1. My foreign currency bank account statements: 6 months.
- Problem 1: I lost one of the original statements.

I have a duplicate copy with the account details + a bank stamp. It is not printed on a bank letterhead because of "security reasons". I requested for the namecard of the officer who can verify the authenticity of my account statement details as insurance.

ACCEPTABLE?

- Problem 2: The OINP guide seems to indicate that I should provide ORIGINAL statements.

If you do not have a personal bank account in Canada, you must provide six months of original up-to-date bank statements from a recognized financial institution.

I need these statements again when I get an ITA from CIC.

2. Fixed deposit certificates.
Problem: They have 2 names - the other name is my mother's name.

There are no monthly statements. The balance is updated on the same certificate once the deposit matures.
Is this even acceptable at all?

Regards

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Friends,

Do I have to get PCC for my parents? They are not a part of my application and they are not with me in Canada.

Oluka

Jul 5, 2015
Hi everybody!

Could you please clarify a couple of questions?
1) did you send to MCIIT just copies of docs? Not notarized copies? I'm asking because of reference letters first of all - I can take two letters from each employer, one for OINP and another for ITA. Or I can send not notarized copies to OINP...
2) Entire passport copy... Did anybody send them passport copy 2-sided-printed?

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Oluka said:
Hi everybody!

Could you please clarify a couple of questions?
1) did you send to MCIIT just copies of docs? Not notarized copies? I'm asking because of reference letters first of all - I can take two letters from each employer, one for OINP and another for ITA. Or I can send not notarized copies to OINP...
2) Entire passport copy... Did anybody send them passport copy 2-sided-printed?
1. Yes just copies. Except for bank statements and photos which have to b originals. Make sure reference letters has all the requisite details and are printed on company letter head.
2. Yes it has to b the entire passport copy. Print on one side only..not double sided or 4 pages in one page.

PS: All docs sent to them shud be single side printed only.