+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Oluka

Jul 5, 2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
1. Yes just copies. Except for bank statements and photos which have to b originals. Make sure reference letters has all the requisite details and are printed on company letter head.
2. Yes it has to b the entire passport copy. Print on one side only..not double sided or 4 pages in one page.

PS: All docs sent to them shud be single side printed only.
Thanks a lot! :)

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti.msingh109 said:
1. Yes just copies. Except for bank statements and photos which have to b originals. Make sure reference letters has all the requisite details and are printed on company letter head.
2. Yes it has to b the entire passport copy. Print on one side only..not double sided or 4 pages in one page.

PS: All docs sent to them shud be single side printed only.
Preeti,

Can you please add your timelines into the OINP Post Nomination Progress Tracker. That way candidates following you will know approximate timeline on progress.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
rajanvnv said:
Preeti,

Can you please add your timelines into the OINP Post Nomination Progress Tracker. That way candidates following you will know approximate timeline on progress.
Rajan! I tried twice but dont know why I could not.. even after submitting my form, the details dont reflect in the spreadsheet..

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti.msingh109 said:
Rajan! I tried twice but dont know why I could not.. even after submitting my form, the details dont reflect in the spreadsheet..
heeru_maan,

Can you please help us in this regard. Thank you.

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Guys my details from the spreadsheet disappeared. I will definitely enter my details again, but just keep in mind that this might have happened to others too.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys..
So it seems there's a bug in google sheets that appears from time to time. The forms record data but for some strange reason don't show on the sheet.
Luckily all your responses were on the system and I was able to retrieve them. It seems to be working for now. If someone entered their data but still can't see it, please re-enter as their data is not on the system.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got Schedule 4 and 4A request today. Nominated on Aug 31st and application submitted on Sep 14th

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
A lot of us are getting request for schedule 4. would it be a good idea to submit it with e-APR?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
A lot of us are getting request for schedule 4. would it be a good idea to submit it with e-APR?

juls78

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
I received nomination from Ontario provincial nomination program (PNP), and thereby additional 600 points has been added in my profile. Now I am waiting for invitation through Express Entry in the next draw.

Now, I am preparing documents for submitting my PR application to CIC.

One of my friend's PR application was rejected due to sudden jump of money in his bank account despite submitting a letter from his father. This is worrying me!!

When I submitted my PNP application form, my father provided me $11,000 as gift. OOPNP has accepted it as a proof of fund.

Myself and my wife are working and our total salary is more than what we need to show low in come cut-off limit. In CIC website, I found the following instruction:

“Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada”

In my express entry profile I have mentioned $19,000 as a settlement fund (for 3 family members) .

Right now I have also received a notarized letter from my father stating that the amount is a gift and not a loan. The bank transaction records shows his account number, bank address, his home address, my bank address, and the amount.

My question are, Is there any other proof of documents I should submit to show the amount is a gift from my father-in-law and not a loan amount? Do you think I have to show fund more than the low income cut off, even though we both are working in Canada?

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
rielee said:
Do you have a list of the requirements/documents needed after being nominated by Ontario and getting the ITA please?

Hii
I recieved PT Notification of Interest from Ontario on 26-9-2015....m facing some problems with fillling nominee form:
There is an option which asks for Expiration Date of Current Citizenship and Immigration Canada Document.....since i have never been to Canada before i dont know what to fill here and if i leave it blank or write N/A...system does let me move further on the form. What should i do?

There is a PART E of the Nominee Form which asks for spouse's Education details.....as i am single i dunno what to fill there and if i write NA there the system asks for filling From and To date compulsarily in this column....what should i write there?
Plz Help.....

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

Good to see all of you in next stage of PR after Ontario Application. I got my Ontario PNP AOR on 11th September and waiting for nomination which may likely to be happened in second week of October and ITA in last week of October. I am proactively and carefully preparing for documents required post ITA to avoid refusal. Request your advice on following queries.

1. In had applied for Sasketchwan PNP as well before Ontario application and recently received mail from sasketchwan that my application could not proceed further due to incomplete documents and suggested to apply again. I don't want to apply again. what should I write in have you ever got refusal for Visa and PNP nomination.......

2. letter from bank is sufficient mentioning the current total balance and last 6 months balance for proof of funds or CIC need last six bank statement compulsory ?

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Hello ,

I am not able to enter my data in the sheet.

@Heeru_maan: could you please do this for me .Below are my details:

eAPR: 14 Sept
AOR: 14 Sept
Addistional documents (Schedule 4) asked and provided : 15 Sep and 16 Sep
Medicals passed :19 Sept
BG: Not started
DM: not started
ECAS access : 17 Sep (in process, 4 lines)

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
heeru_maan said:
Hi guys..
So it seems there's a bug in google sheets that appears from time to time. The forms record data but for some strange reason don't show on the sheet.
Luckily all your responses were on the system and I was able to retrieve them. It seems to be working for now. If someone entered their data but still can't see it, please re-enter as their data is not on the system.
Thanks a lot heeru_maan!

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi All

After accepting the nomination, can we made changes in EE profile. Actually I need to update that I left my last organisation (lwd) and joined the new one(joining date).

Any one have any idea on this. Please help me out.