+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
SahiSh said:
Hi All

After accepting the nomination, can we made changes in EE profile. Actually I need to update that I left my last organisation (lwd) and joined the new one(joining date).

Any one have any idea on this. Please help me out.
Nothing wrong in that. you can do that any time.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SahiSh said:
Hi All

After accepting the nomination, can we made changes in EE profile. Actually I need to update that I left my last organisation (lwd) and joined the new one(joining date).

Any one have any idea on this. Please help me out.
Like drkv78 mentioned, you can do this easily on your EE profile (before you receive an ITA).
I do not understand why you would want to add additional info on your EE profile after receiving nomination! Remember that you need solid proof for everything you mention on your EE profile, consequently, you will need a reference letter from your new company if you mention it now. On the other hand, since you already have been nominated (which means you have enough points both on the FSW and PNP grids), you do not need to mention the new job on the EE profile. You will, however, need to mention it in your personal history while filling out your eAPR.

carguy

Dec 15, 2014
Hi Heeru,
Could you please update my data on the sheet 'OINP post nomination progress'

User : Carguy

App submission date : Oct 1 2015

E AOR date : Oct 1 2015

Thanks

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
heeru_maan said:
Like drkv78 mentioned, you can do this easily on your EE profile (before you receive an ITA).
I do not understand why you would want to add additional info on your EE profile after receiving nomination! Remember that you need solid proof for everything you mention on your EE profile, consequently, you will need a reference letter from your new company if you mention it now. On the other hand, since you already have been nominated (which means you have enough points both on the FSW and PNP grids), you do not need to mention the new job on the EE profile. You will, however, need to mention it in your personal history while filling out your eAPR.
thanks dear for the reply -- actually I changed my company thats the reason. As CIC and PNP says that we need to intimate if any anything changes.
Even I dont want to mention the new company but will that be fine if I will not mention that to cic.

And after ITA if I join new company then is there any need to add new comp details or we can leave that ( will it be negative in any way )

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SahiSh said:
thanks dear for the reply -- actually I changed my company thats the reason. As CIC and PNP says that we need to intimate if any anything changes.
Even I dont want to mention the new company but will that be fine if I will not mention that to cic.

And after ITA if I join new company then is there any need to add new comp details or we can leave that ( will it be negative in any way )
It will be fine as the new job wouldn't decrease your CRS score.
There will be no negative consequences for not adding the new company on your EE profile. I assume you would need to mention it in the Personal History section of the electronic application (not sure about it.. maybe people that have submitted their applications can help). Either way, even if you do mention this in the Personal History section, you wouldn't need to submit a reference letter or other documents for proof.

pagarwal

Jan 15, 2015
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rafzy,

My friend is filling the Ontario Nominee form and we're stuck on this question:
1. Have you, your spouse or common-law partner, or any of your dependent children, already submitted or been included in an Application for Permanent Residence to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)? * Yes or No

- CIC file number
- Processing Centre/Visa Post to which application for permanent residence was already submitted
- Date application submitted

What is this question about? What should be the response for the same?

Kindly suggest!!

carguy

Dec 15, 2014
Hi Heeru,

Another update on my case.

Schedule 4/4a requested : Oct 1
Submitted Schedule 4/4a : Oct 1

Meds passed : Oct 2

Please update the sheet. Thanks a lot : )

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Finally after 9 challenging months I got ITA. Thanks so much guys for being supportive. This thread and our earlier thread are full of awesome people. Special thanks of course to heeru_maan and Asivad. Let's share our experience as we go along. Good luck everyone!

ray1031

Feb 28, 2015
Hello everyone, I got ITA Today! :p

So Here's the timeline,

OINP summited: June 24.
OINP AOR: Aug 14th.
OINP Nomination Received: SEP 18th.
EE SCORE: 1041
ITA Received: OCT 2nd.
Medical Exam Done: OCT 2nd (yea, on the same day as ITA).

Good luck All! And thank you heeru_maan for all the effort you did for us!

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
ray1031 said:
Hello everyone, I got ITA Today! :p

So Here's the timeline,

OINP summited: June 24.
OINP AOR: Aug 14th.
OINP Nomination Received: SEP 18th.
EE SCORE: 1041
Medical Exam Done: OCT 2nd (yea, on the same day as ITA).

Good luck All! And thank you heeru_maan for all the effort you did for us!
Congrats!!

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Hello everyone, I got ITA under PNP Today!

EE SCORE: 1040 (ON nomination )

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

Good to see all of you in next stage of PR after Ontario Application. I got my Ontario PNP AOR on 11th September and waiting for nomination which may likely to be happened in second week of October and ITA in last week of October. I am proactively and carefully preparing for documents required post ITA to avoid refusal. Request your advice on following queries.

1. I had applied for Sasketchwan PNP as well before Ontario application and recently received mail from sasketchwan that my application could not proceed further due to incomplete documents and suggested to apply again. I don't want to apply again. what should I write

Have you, your spouse or common-law partner, or any of your dependent children, already submitted or been included in an Application for Permanent Residence to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)? * Yes or No.

2. letter from bank is sufficient mentioning the current total balance and last 6 months balance for proof of funds or CIC need last six bank statement compulsory ?

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Hoping to get nomination in next two weeks (got call from OINP Case Processing Officer yesterday). Can someone share the list of documents required for PNP candidates after the ITA? Thanks

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear Friends,

Good to see all of you in next stage of PR after Ontario Application. I got my Ontario PNP AOR on 11th September and waiting for nomination which may likely to be happened in second week of October and ITA in last week of October. I am proactively and carefully preparing for documents required post ITA to avoid refusal. Request your advice on following queries.

1. I had applied for Sasketchwan PNP as well before Ontario application and recently received mail from sasketchwan that my application could not proceed further due to incomplete documents and suggested to apply again. I don't want to apply again. what should I write

Have you, your spouse or common-law partner, or any of your dependent children, already submitted or been included in an Application for Permanent Residence to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)? * Yes or No.

No. Because applying for Sasketchwan PNP and applying to CIC for Permanent Residence are two different things.

2. letter from bank is sufficient mentioning the current total balance and last 6 months balance for proof of funds or CIC need last six bank statement compulsory ?

They might accept it for now but it is highly possible that they ask for detailed bank statements at a later stage.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Hi Heeru_Maan - Kindly update my data with ITA received on 2nd Oct....thanks