Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magicangmoh said:
Yes indeed ! thanks again :)
I have all the documents required (including the Employment letters and Police certificate)
Logging all details as we speak!
cheers
You do not need PCC for Ontario. But you will need there other things instead.
Your resume and connections to Ontario for example(which can be a nice motivation letter for them).

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arghh been stuck on the first page Profile...Please wait keep showing...and firefox shows : " Waiting for www . services.citizenship.gov. on .ca "
looks like website has issues to move to next page...Will try again

Yes PCC is later, post ITA :)
Thanks

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
vensak said:
That changing of languages might be the issue why your account went invisible for Ontario (it might be, that they only check fresh accounts maybe every 2-3 days. in that case you switched to English when they check for it and returned to French only after your account was too old).
Try to create it again with keeping French as first language. In your case, the difference of points between those 2 shall be small (and I would even say, that you are better off point wise with French).
Dear vensak, I followed your advice regarding submitting new application. Today I received my notification of interest from Ontario! Thank you for your helpful advice once more!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoyBa said:
Dear vensak, I followed your advice regarding submitting new application. Today I received my notification of interest from Ontario! Thank you for your helpful advice once more!
Nice. Check Ontario new guide. Good luck with application.

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
Guys, may I ask a question which might not be totally linked to the subject.

I am single at the moment when I recieved the Notification of Interest from Ontario Province.

By the end of the year I am planning to get married. What would be your advice in this regard, what should I consider to do during that time.

For the moment I do not have any prove of relationship. We will have our engagement in June and marriage in September.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoyBa said:
Guys, may I ask a question which might not be totally linked to the subject.

I am single at the moment when I recieved the Notification of Interest from Ontario Province.

By the end of the year I am planning to get married. What would be your advice in this regard, what should I consider to do during that time.

For the moment I do not have any prove of relationship. We will have our engagement in June and marriage in September.
Ok here we go.
As you will be PNP applicant, and let say you get PNP certificate and everything and then somewhere on federal stage after AOR you will get married. Federal will ask from you also PNP nomination for your wife. Which in this case should not be problem (French stream has not CRS limits and you get PNP on the main applicant skills). You can also do it the way, that you will already include your future spouse as common law partner (if you meet criteria). That way you will both get PNP and everything and all you will be doing is adding marriage certificate later.

Choice is up to you.

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
vensak said:
Ok here we go.
As you will be PNP applicant, and let say you get PNP certificate and everything and then somewhere on federal stage after AOR you will get married. Federal will ask from you also PNP nomination for your wife. Which in this case should not be problem (French stream has not CRS limits and you get PNP on the main applicant skills). You can also do it the way, that you will already include your future spouse as common law partner (if you meet criteria). That way you will both get PNP and everything and all you will be doing is adding marriage certificate later.

Choice is up to you.
Great, the first option appears to be the most convenient in my case. Thank you!)

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Voila ! OINP application PAID and SENT Today !

1 - I can tell you that despite having all documents, you must have LOTS of patience to compile respective docs into PDF and re enter all details one by one into the forms

2 - PDF file limit is 5 MB ! not 10 MB as displayed on the site..You might have to submit docs into 2 pdfs if file is too large

3 - Now...wait and see :)

Summary
EE profile created on 20th March
PT NOI received on 24th March (morning)
ITA from CIC received on 24th March (evening) CRS 446
Application submitted to OINP for French Speaking Skilled Worker on 26th March !

Will update you of progress as they come!
Cheers

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magicangmoh said:
EE profile created on 20th March
PT NOI received on 24th March (morning)
ITA from CIC received on 24th March (evening) CRS 446
Application submitted to OINP for French Speaking Skilled Worker on 26th March !
But why did you still send the application to OINP if you received the ITA?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is exactly what I am wondering about. If you really want to go on with PNP you would have to decline ITA.
Or you can send federal part directly and withdraw your Ontario application.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

superfly

Mar 19, 2016
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats. It was so quick. This is your reward for your volunteering work

Rover1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
30-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
vensak said:
I got finally my PPR request. Really happy about it.
Thanks everybody for support.
Congratulations Vensak. Wish you a smooth transition to a new life.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a lot. Now waiting for the passports back. and then last steps. Good luck with french stream everybody.