Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoyBa said:
Dear Vensak,

I went through the application to check all the points mentioned by you.
Could you please explain your statement on FSW "if you are FSW, then it will not let you to put it lower and be able to activate all"...in my EE profile details, Federal Skilled Workerit is marked as "Met"

My TEF is score is B2 and higher (CE-C1; CO-C2; EE - B2; EO - C1), IELTS is 6 for Listening and Writing, 7.5 - Speaking and 8.5 - Reading.
I was continously employed for the last 5 years.
Again just to make sure, what is your exact score for Expression Ecrite? B2. B2 can be either CBL 6 or CBL 7, that is why I ask.

What I mean is following:
In order to be allowed in pool your first language (either English or French) needs to be at certain min. level.
For FSW candidate (Federal skilled worker) the minimum required level for the first language is CBL 7 on each skill (which completely matches minimum requirements for French in the French stream).

But if all is correct you can try one more thing.

Recreate your account where French will be put from the start as a first lanuage and you can put interest for all Provinces.

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
vensak said:
Again just to make sure, what is your exact score for Expression Ecrite? B2. B2 can be either CBL 6 or CBL 7, that is why I ask.

What I mean is following:
In order to be allowed in pool your first language (either English or French) needs to be at certain min. level.
For FSW candidate (Federal skilled worker) the minimum required level for the first language is CBL 7 on each skill (which completely matches minimum requirements for French in the French stream).

But if all is correct you can try one more thing.

Recreate your account where French will be put from the start as a first lanuage and you can put interest for all Provinces.

Sure, to be more exact my Expression Ecrite score was 324/450, I think it is equivalent to CBL 7.

I will follow your advice regarding recreating the account. Initially I had French as a 1st language, but on the next day I changed it to English to see if it had any impact on count of points recieved, and after few days, I returned back again to French as a first language.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That changing of languages might be the issue why your account went invisible for Ontario (it might be, that they only check fresh accounts maybe every 2-3 days. in that case you switched to English when they check for it and returned to French only after your account was too old).
Try to create it again with keeping French as first language. In your case, the difference of points between those 2 shall be small (and I would even say, that you are better off point wise with French).

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
vensak said:
That changing of languages might be the issue why your account went invisible for Ontario (it might be, that they only check fresh accounts maybe every 2-3 days. in that case you switched to English when they check for it and returned to French only after your account was too old).
Try to create it again with keeping French as first language. In your case, the difference of points between those 2 shall be small (and I would even say, that you are better off point wise with French).
Thank you once more for very valuable advices and time!

Christina4

Jul 26, 2016
Hello ,

I can't update my express entry profile with my husband's ielts results . In fact , the system lets me update the info , but then there is no submit button for the new info get transmitted and incorporated in my profile. Am I doing something wrong or is this a system problem ?

No news from OINP , I am getting worried.

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all ! After having crawled through dozens of pages for the past month, it is time for me to officially introduce myself :)
As many of you i am looking after FSSW stream for Ontario.

Here are the following details :
EE Profile created on 20 March 2017
TEF : CLB 10 - define as 1st language in my EE profile
IELTS : CLB 9 - define as 2nd language
ECA (from CES) : Master
NOC : 0213
Work Experience : 6+ years
Province selected : only Ontario
Language you feel more at ease: French
CRS score : 446

Job Bank profile created and appearing in my EE profile.
Letter from CIC confirming my acceptance in the EE pool.
Still no Provincial / Territorial Notification of Interest (PT NOI) from Ontario...but i believe 2 days is still too early + I keep reading that it has been since end February that there was no PT NOI...

I am still wondering the true benefits of a Province Nomination versus just picking up the ITA from CIC (as 446 score could get ITA as past thresholds were 434/441/447). Some argue that it is a waste of time + 1,500 CAD for just 600 bonus points + being locked to Ontario province.

However, I still believe that a Province Nomination means a PR profile that matched higher requirements / criteria of selection. Which could still be handy whenever compared with a standard CIC PR.

What do you think ? Looking for your inputs and hopefully more good news !
PS : If i can help in anyway people on my past experience on TEF / IELTS / ECA and all, feel free to shoot me :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christina4 said:
Hello ,

I can't update my express entry profile with my husband's ielts results . In fact , the system lets me update the info , but then there is no submit button for the new info get transmitted and incorporated in my profile. Am I doing something wrong or is this a system problem ?

No news from OINP , I am getting worried.
Worst case scenario, you will have to re create whole EE profile and put everything there including those IELTS. Then you can inform Ontario about the issue and also about your new EE number. Changing EE is not a problem for Ontario (as long as you will keep all other data like in the old one).
Good luck

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magicangmoh said:
I am still wondering the true benefits of a Province Nomination versus just picking up the ITA from CIC (as 446 score could get ITA as past thresholds were 434/441/447). Some argue that it is a waste of time + 1,500 CAD for just 600 bonus points + being locked to Ontario province.

However, I still believe that a Province Nomination means a PR profile that matched higher requirements / criteria of selection. Which could still be handy whenever compared with a standard CIC PR.

What do you think ? Looking for your inputs and hopefully more good news !
PS : If i can help in anyway people on my past experience on TEF / IELTS / ECA and all, feel free to shoot me :)
If you get direct ITA go for it. PNP is either handy if:
1. by the time the score will drop to your level you have also PNP (not just NOI). Then you combine and use it as a bit additional safety.
2. your score is way too low and PNP is the only way.

Yes PNP as such is safer and gives you additional shot. Other than that, there is no other advantage.
Nothing is stopping you to settle down in Ontario anyway.

Good luck there.

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Yes PNP as such is safer and gives you additional shot. Other than that, there is no other advantage.
Nothing is stopping you to settle down in Ontario anyway.

Good luck there.
Thanks Vesak :) saw that you helped many others before me, so appreciate your reply. Let's see how it goes :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magicangmoh said:
Thanks Vesak :) saw that you helped many others before me, so appreciate your reply. Let's see how it goes :)
You will see. Go after reference letters, so that you are ready. Also PCC from other countries (if you need them), will be handy.

Christina4

Jul 26, 2016
Vensak , thanks for your reply , but at this point I am terribly stressed and I do not want to think about recreating my profile .
I don't know if this has anything to do with the new question concerning which language one is most at ease that has popped up in the profile ( it didi not exist when i submited it) . I am trying to think whether my not updating the ielts score , might interfere or impede in some way with OINP nomination. I am not sure ...

Thanks anyway.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christina4 said:
Vensak , thanks for your reply , but at this point I am terribly stressed and I do not want to think about recreating my profile .
I don't know if this has anything to do with the new question concerning which language one is most at ease that has popped up in the profile ( it didi not exist when i submited it) . I am trying to think whether my not updating the ielts score , might interfere or impede in some way with OINP nomination. I am not sure ...

Thanks anyway.
1. that question with languages is new and it really does not matter what will you choose.
2. you have to update your IELTS in EE as well - they will compare it with your profile as they want to make sure, that your profile will be eligible.
3. calm down, Ontario is rather understanding and there is really no problem to say, that you were somehow unable to update the old one, so you had to create a new one as requested.
There were plenty people that had to recreate their profiles, because they had expired and Ontario did not have problem to send the nomination to the new profile.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got finally my PPR request. Really happy about it.
Thanks everybody for support.

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
vensak said:
I got finally my PPR request. Really happy about it.
Thanks everybody for support.
Congrats!