+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

bingolion

Aug 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends , panic on board!!! I need it urgent advices.

I have received ITA yesterday. I read it and it raised something I completely forgot about. It says (I paraphrase ) that any change in language should be updated before accepting ITA ... or at least that what I understood.

The issue that I have passed IELTS twice: one in 2015 and 2nd in july 2016.
I created my EE application in August 2016. I used my 2015 results that are better. I got the nomination from Ontario which means they dont consider the last test but the one u give provided that it is valid.

I m on the verge of accepting my ITA but I m afraid I ll be rejected afterwards because I didn't use the latest EILTS.

Please please please tell me that it is OK to use best scores not the latest!!!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bingolion said:
Hi Friends , panic on board!!! I need it urgent advices.

I have received ITA yesterday. I read it and it raised something I completely forgot about. It says (I paraphrase ) that any change in language should be updated before accepting ITA ... or at least that what I understood.

The issue that I have passed IELTS twice: one in 2015 and 2nd in july 2016.
I created my EE application in August 2016. I used my 2015 results that are better. I got the nomination from Ontario which means they dont consider the last test but the one u give provided that it is valid.

I m on the verge of accepting my ITA but I m afraid I ll be rejected afterwards because I didn't use the latest EILTS.

Please please please tell me that it is OK to use best scores not the latest!!!!
Your Language test just need to be valid at the day you send out your application. Once you send it out all will be frozen, so even if it expires it will be still counted for your PR application. You can use whichever valid language test results you like (if the older set is better no problem there).

bingolion

Aug 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Your Language test just need to be valid at the day you send out your application. Once you send it out all will be frozen, so even if it expires it will be still counted for your PR application. You can use whichever valid language test results you like (if the older set is better no problem there).
[/quot]

Thank u very much vensak. I will accept my ITA and speed up be because IELTS will expire coming june

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
hello mates.

i've been to canada (QC,ON) in 2008/2009 , it was a 4 weeks visit to a relative , unfortunately I have no trace of that
all that I have :
- A small partial picture of the entrance stamp ( Dorval , Trudeau Airport) with the exact date of entrance.
- a copy of my old passport 2nd page ( ID page, means they have my old passport number )
I 've contacted the Canadian embassy in my country (who gave me the visa back in 2008) for more information (like visa reference number , exit date) but they cannot provide me those informations , they just forwarded me to the Canada Border Services Agency (contact only by phone)

guys, do you think that OIPNP already have that information (visit,visa number) or should I give proof of my previous trip to canada ?
am doing this just to make sure that I have a proof for what am claiming.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanit said:
hello mates.

i've been to canada (QC,ON) in 2008/2009 , it was a 4 weeks visit to a relative , unfortunately I have no trace of that
all that I have :
- A small partial picture of the entrance stamp ( Dorval , Trudeau Airport) with the exact date of entrance.
- a copy of my old passport 2nd page ( ID page, means they have my old passport number )
I 've contacted the Canadian embassy in my country (who gave me the visa back in 2008) for more information (like visa reference number , exit date) but they cannot provide me those informations , they just forwarded me to the Canada Border Services Agency (contact only by phone)

guys, do you think that OIPNP already have that information (visit,visa number) or should I give proof of my previous trip to canada ?
The stamp will suffice but you will need the visa issued to you, if any. If not, then show the stamp together with the passport bio page in which it was issued, along with a letter from your relative confirming this(including the relative proof of residency in Canada, proof of Canadian/PR nationality, proof of relationship like birth certificate, etc...).

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanit said:
hello mates.

all that I have :

Just to add, I don't think Ontario will have that information about your visit as immigration lies within the jurisdiction of the federal government.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
So I went through the next phase and today i managed to send out my PR application and I got my E-APR already. Here are my advices about possible issues:
1. Medical
They might ask for your health history from your general physician. Best is to ask about that and if they will require it, get some summary in advance. Also check in advance your weight and height.
They will do following:
- take your blood sample (AIDS and syphilis)
- take your urine sample (so good to drink water) (not sure what exactly, maybe some severe diseases)
- x-ray of chest (tuberculosis)
- vision test (if there is something severe).
Be aware, that for vision test they also have to use drops that will widen your pupil for like 2 to 3 hours (so I do not recommend to drive after that)
You shall get a copy of E-medical sheet with your UMI stated on it. Hold to that one (the assistant almost took that away from me and I had to ask for my copy).

2. Application
Similar excercise to the PNP application. First you fill in stuff then you add supportive documents.
It does not hurt to add all pages of your current passport (even if they do not need the blank ones). I made them like 4 pages per 1 Letter page, so that way the whole PDF was not too big.
Anywhere where you feel that an immigration officer would have questions, write in LOE. Also put Schedule 4 form and scan of your paper PNP in the LOE. (they will most likely to ask for that later anyway). And if you use representative, add Schedule 4 (if I am not mistaken).

3. Submitting application.
Once you have already nicely filled in everything better log out of your account and then freshly log in and proceed to the submitting part. Why, because everything is slow to do in the account and they are kicking you always out after like 10 to 15 mins (regardless if you are idle or not). It will take like good 10 clicks until you will get to the moment where you can actually use your credit card so you do not want to be logout just one step before and do the login again.
If ever it happens to you what happens to me - the account will freeze just after successful payment, you can either wait an hour or so and if there is still problem fill in helpdesk ticket.
And also do not forget to make screenprint or PDF of the page where it sais that the payment was accepted (your evidence if ever you got stuck).

Best luck to everybody to their nominations and further steps
Merci Vensak!

+1 for sharing that info.

Hope OINP will expedite the processing time. 2 weeks already since my app reached them. Waiting for AOR!

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
ivanover said:
yes! yes! yes!
we've received our nomination just now!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations!!!!

Riadh21

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Nomination.....