Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
EDEN7 said:
Julien,

Yes your provincial nommination is one of the things you need to include into your application. Below is a list of things you will need to attach copies to your application:

your valid passport
your language test results
your valid written job offer from an employer in Canada, if you have one
your provincial nomination, if you have one
in some cases, proof that you have enough money to support yourself (and your family members in Canada, if any are coming with you)
any other documents on the Document Checklist, and
your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report, if you included the results in your Express Entry profile.

All the best with your application.

Eden7
I just called Ontario to check if they have sent the nomination certification. She told me they mailed it on 12/29. She also added that if we apply electronically through the EE portal, the hard copy is not needed, it is only needed if you did the paper application to get points as Ontario sends the nomination electronically to CIC. I guess that's why I haven't seen anyone receiving an ADR for the nomination certification and there's no placeholder to upload it.
Can someone confirm what she said?

redlar

Aug 24, 2016
RABAT
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
After i sent an email and called ontario immigration service, i have the following mail:

Veuillez noter que le dossier référencé ci-dessous, est à la seconde étape du processus de traitement, en attente d’être examiné par un Enquêteur/Analyste.

Un officier vous contactera si nous avions besoin de plus d’information

What does it mean? What is the first step? How many steps are left?

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
I just received a plastic envelope from Purolator Express (I've never heard of in the US!). That's the Nomination Certificate!! :D

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
julientran said:
I just received a plastic envelope from Purolator Express (I've never heard of in the US!). That's the Nomination Certificate!! :D
Hi

I , too, have received the nomination certificate by courier. I thought an e-mail and pdf format will be sent, hence was quite suprised to receive a paper document !

All the best friends for the e-APR and your Canada project

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have better added scan of that certificate for my application. It does not hurt (in my LOE) and that way I am sure they will not ask for it.

Redlar, that looks like you will get nomination soon.

S

sutyfornow

Aniclb said:
Hi

I , too, have received the nomination certificate by courier. I thought an e-mail and pdf format will be sent, hence was quite suprised to receive a paper document !

All the best friends for the e-APR and your Canada project
What is e-apr?

EDEN7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
redlar said:
Hi everybody,
After i sent an email and called ontario immigration service, i have the following mail:

Veuillez noter que le dossier référencé ci-dessous, est à la seconde étape du processus de traitement, en attente d’être examiné par un Enquêteur/Analyste.

Un officier vous contactera si nous avions besoin de plus d’information

What does it mean? What is the first step? How many steps are left?
Hello Redlar,

You should not be far from a nomination :). In fact, they have started processing your application, which is now at the second stage and awaiting for an analyst to check it out for "accuracy". This is probably the last step. They might contact you if additional information is deemed necessary or you will just received the golden email: nomination :D

Wish you the very best!

Eden7

EDEN7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
sutyfornow said:
What is e-apr?
e-APR stands for Electronic Application for Permanent Residence!

EDEN7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
vensak said:
I have better added scan of that certificate for my application. It does not hurt (in my LOE) and that way I am sure they will not ask for it.

Redlar, that looks like you will get nomination soon.
I think it is worthwhile to attach it to your eAPR, unnecessary delays can be avoided simply that way; and it does not hurt as Vensak mentioned.

Eden7

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
vensak said:

Sure Vensak, I shall do so. Am planning to attach ECA, languages tests results (even though they didnt request them). At least, they would have got all my docs handy, to expedite my application (hopefully !)

Question to everyone on the forum -especially those who have received a paper version of their nomination certificate. Was that the only (one page) document you have received from the authorities ? Is there else something else to expect from OINP ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will only get that 1 page from OINP.
You shall also await, that federal does contact the province that has nominated you (it can be for more data or for just confirmation of the process).

S

sutyfornow

vensak said:
Here are conditions for French stream:
1. French set as first language (this is important, otherwise they will not see you) with CBL 7 + in all skills (which is also required minimum for your first language)
2. English as second language with CBL 6+ in all skills. Again, this is must.
3. University degree 3+ years
4. 1 year work experience in last 5 years (for outland it means from 1 employer).
5. Intention to live Ontario (where you are choosing provinces either choose option ALL or choose option Ontario. Below you will then see data collection statement, which you need to tag as accepted)

If you have all above Ontario will send you PT within a week. (so far everybody like that got PT). There is small chance of a glitch on your account. so if you do not receive PT but you meet all conditions, recreate your EE.
Needless to say that your EE needs to be active and linked with jobbank.
Hope this helps
Thank you for your informative reply
I would like to ask if u have all the conditions available to you get a nomination or do they send nominations at specific times?
Do all get a nomination or this stream is restricted only to a specific number of invitations?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
Thank you for your informative reply
I would like to ask if u have all the conditions available to you get a nomination or do they send nominations at specific times?
Do all get a nomination or this stream is restricted only to a specific number of invitations?
If you meet the conditions you will receive Notification of interest. That gives you right to send your application to Ontario If your file is OK and you pass their assessment process, then Ontario will send you Nomination.
French stream experience is that everybody who has fullfilled requirements did get NOI. There is no specific time or date when they will send out NOI (Work days Office hours)
Yes, they have quotas for each stream including French one. We do not know exact quota for it, but they claim, that they want to have 5% of all PNP to be French speakers. (so there could be estimation of around 250 to 275 French stream applicants per year).
We are very small stream compared to others and there are much less applicants that meet the criteria. That is the reason, why this stream is still opened (unlike Human priorities).

S

sutyfornow

vensak said:
If you meet the conditions you will receive Notification of interest. That gives you right to send your application to Ontario If your file is OK and you pass their assessment process, then Ontario will send you Nomination.
French stream experience is that everybody who has fullfilled requirements did get NOI. There is no specific time or date when they will send out NOI (Work days Office hours)
Yes, they have quotas for each stream including French one. We do not know exact quota for it, but they claim, that they want to have 5% of all PNP to be French speakers. (so there could be estimation of around 250 to 275 French stream applicants per year).
We are very small stream compared to others and there are much less applicants that meet the criteria. That is the reason, why this stream is still opened (unlike Human priorities).
What do you mean by the application is OK?
And should i get clb 7 in each section or clb 7 as a total band?

S

sutyfornow

vensak said:
Im sorry you mean 250 or 270 persons per year? Isnt that so few worldwide?