VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. you must have CBL 7 or higher from French for each skill (not just overall). This is also minimum requirement to put it as your first language in EE.

2. Same thing for English - you must have CBL 6 for each skill.

3. The amount of 250 to 275 applications under as French speakers is an estimation. It comes from simply calculating 5% from all PNP nomination, that Ontario can issue per year (in 2016 it was 5500 PNP certificates, and 5% is 275). This can look as very small number, but also the number of people that can meet all conditions is rather small.

4. If your application is OK - it means that they assess it and they will be satisfied that it meets all criteria (with check, calls or additional documents). They will then issue you nomination.

S

sutyfornow

vensak said:
1. you must have CBL 7 or higher from French for each skill (not just overall). This is also minimum requirement to put it as your first language in EE.

2. Same thing for English - you must have CBL 6 for each skill.

3. The amount of 250 to 275 applications under as French speakers is an estimation. It comes from simply calculating 5% from all PNP nomination, that Ontario can issue per year (in 2016 it was 5500 PNP certificates, and 5% is 275). This can look as very small number, but also the number of people that can meet all conditions is rather small.

4. If your application is OK - it means that they assess it and they will be satisfied that it meets all criteria (with check, calls or additional documents). They will then issue you nomination.
Thank you very much for your efforts.. one last thing im sorry for bothering you but im planning to begin studying french my level i think is a beginner level A2 probably.. any idea how ccani start?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
Thank you very much for your efforts.. one last thing im sorry for bothering you but im planning to begin studying french my level i think is a beginner level A2 probably.. any idea how ccani start?
This is up to you. You can study alone using all kind of learning material that you can find online or you can assign to the French language class. Depends what you prefer.
CBL 7 in French is between B2 and C1. At that level you can watch movies in French or use it in your work to communicate.

S

sutyfornow

vensak said:
This is up to you. You can study alone using all kind of learning material that you can find online or you can assign to the French language class. Depends what you prefer.
CBL 7 in French is between B2 and C1. At that level you can watch movies in French or use it in your work to communicate.
Thank you so much

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Guys the draw is out !!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, congrat to everybody that got their iTA today. For those that still wait their nomination, head up. Ontario is working on the remaining files for sure.

redlar

Aug 24, 2016
RABAT
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EDEN7 said:
Hello Redlar,

You should not be far from a nomination :). In fact, they have started processing your application, which is now at the second stage and awaiting for an analyst to check it out for "accuracy". This is probably the last step. They might contact you if additional information is deemed necessary or you will just received the golden email: nomination :D

Wish you the very best!

Eden7
Crossing fingers :)

Thanks for your answers Eden 7 and Vensak

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Anyone got ITA today? :)

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
I received my nomination certificate yesterday and I'm about to click the button to submit my PR application then I just noticed that I have translated my birth certificate for OINP, but CIC is not asking for it.
Should I add it to LOE or it is not necessary?? I just don't want to receive an ADR or anything to delay it, but if it is not required, I will submit without it.

Thanks

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All!
Congratulations to all who got ITAs yesterday.
Another journey begins now :)
So we woke up today to find an email from CIC to check our EE account for updates.
Logged in to find the "continue app" or "decline" button.
Continue application leads to a bunch of forms that we were expecting, so no issues there.
But we cannot find the "ITA letter". It's not in the messages and it's not in the email.
I understand this is a standard .pdf that we are supposed to receive? It's important that we have that as the clinic is insisting on it for the medical.
Can we expect to receive the ITA letter separately or is this a system glitch?
Anyone has similar experience?
thanks
nerd.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nerd said:
Hello All!
Congratulations to all who got ITAs yesterday.
Another journey begins now :)
So we woke up today to find an email from CIC to check our EE account for updates.
Logged in to find the "continue app" or "decline" button.
Continue application leads to a bunch of forms that we were expecting, so no issues there.
But we cannot find the "ITA letter". It's not in the messages and it's not in the email.
I understand this is a standard .pdf that we are supposed to receive? It's important that we have that as the clinic is insisting on it for the medical.
Can we expect to receive the ITA letter separately or is this a system glitch?
Anyone has similar experience?
thanks
nerd.
You will receive ITA under your EE profile (same one where you have received nomination). The upper one now is for PR application itself. There is no accept button. Just continue (to fill in everything needed and then to pay and submit) or to decline.

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Hi Guys

I got my ITA yestreday and i will be ready to submit my eAPR on Saturday 06/01, as my meds exam are schedule for tomorrow. But I didn't yet get my nomination certificate. is it mandatory to upload it, knowing that it is OINP itself which gives the nomination and the additionnal points through the CIC account of the applicant ?

Thanks for the advice

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No the paper certificate is mandatory. Indeed it is Ontario itself that is adding those 600 points. It is just a plus to add it as well.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
guys can someone help me with the Additional Documents Request regarding intention to reside in Ontario. I already submitted one when submitting the application. Now they want another one with leads or opportunities etc... I have not applied to any job since i know that usually employers don't shortlist applicants from outside Canada. Any advise on how to approach this is appreciated.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
guys can someone help me with the Additional Documents Request regarding intention to reside in Ontario. I already submitted one when submitting the application. Now they want another one with leads or opportunities etc... I have not applied to any job since i know that usually employers don't shortlist applicants from outside Canada. Any advise on how to approach this is appreciated.
You should apply for some (preferably use those that you do not really want to work with). it is an excercise just for the sake of applying for job. It does not matter if you were rejected or never answered. It is your proof that you are doing steps to prepare yourself to immigrate. Another option is to attend some preparation webinars for Ontario.
You can still do that now (then you just need copy of mails where you were sending out your resume or you tried to contact some job hunters).