30-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
thank you mate , hope you get your PR asap

after nomination something weird in the oinp efilling portal , in the My application Table :

French version :
État : Approuvé – Lettre de permis de travail temporaire délivrée
English version :

is that a mistake ? cos I thought nomination grants only 600 points in the crs score.
Thank you Tanit. Following ITA, I submitted my application beginning July. Now another long wait.

I did not check OINP status in French but did so just now. It is same as yours. Your 600 additional points are on their way, if not already in your EE profile.

Reactions: tanit

Rover1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
30-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
thank you mate , hope you get your PR asap

after nomination something weird in the oinp efilling portal , in the My application Table :

French version :
État : Approuvé – Lettre de permis de travail temporaire délivrée
English version :

is that a mistake ? cos I thought nomination grants only 600 points in the crs score.
Hey I just realised there was a draw today. You may even have received ITA. I got my ITA before my points were updated on my EE profile on the next day my OINP nomination was approved.

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Hey I just realised there was a draw today. You may even have received ITA. I got my ITA before my points were updated on my EE profile on the next day my OINP nomination was approved.
At last! Congratulations Tanit!
I had the same status change when I was nominated so there is nothing to worry about. You shall receive the certificate of nomination soon if you haven't received it already. That's what I think they mean by "lettre delivrée".
Concerning your question on the documents to submit, I think you may need to get the updated POF if it dates for two months for example. Ofcourse the PCCs need to be no more than 6 months old for the country where you live now.

All the best
Thank you Rover1, Thank you PaulRich , and Yes , I got ITA , omg , this is wonderfull , took me more than 2 years to make it happen , I was so desperate, since I was seeing my score going down for aging, then up ( french skills and ciblings +45 pts ) without reaching the 425+ crs points
and then nomination.
god bless you all guys , without your help , It wouldn't be.
also , my IELTS expires in september / TEF in December , so am still on a rush , but since my pnp docs are in order , I have just to get new bank POF/ Medicals / PCC (that I already ordered) and submit my eAPR asap

good luck for you all , BEST THREAD, BEST PEOPLE EVER !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rover1 and PaulRich

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
hello guys , plz advice me
For those who submitted their eAPR application , is the AOR automatic on submission date ?
I have a little concern on my expiring Language Tests

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Well, your intuition is right! I did it and got an invitation to apply.
So what you're saying is that I cannot get the 30 points if English is first language?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am well aware of that, I wish it's human !
Are there other options I can benefit from my CLB 6 TEF ?
1. You will get some extra points for French in your EE (15 points I think).
2. Your options are either to redo the test (focus your preparation on writing part) or appeal against your written part.
If you do not have enough points (less than 400), point 2 is the best for you to do.
Good luck

Rover1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
30-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
hello guys , plz advice me
For those who submitted their eAPR application , is the AOR automatic on submission date ?
I have a little concern on my expiring Language Tests
After completing your eAPR (with all required documents uploaded), you will be requested to pay the application fee and right of permanent resident fee (optional).

Once payment is completed, you will receive an immediate message "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission". Within few minutes you will receive another message for AOR.

Daniel2017

Jun 6, 2017
Good day to all,

Please, advise. With only 1994 Nominations left for 2017, as of 8 August 2017.
Do these numbers of 1994 include the french-speaking stream as well? if these numbers are met, what will happen to us who have recently received NOI for french speaking stream and are yet to apply?

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
small update :
Just received my nomination certificate via UPS,
BUT , there was a mistake in my Address , they totally sent it to another country , the UPS guys contacted me by phone 2 days ago , asking for the right address and country. ( at first though it was a scam call )

I emailed oinp with the scanned certificate and a print screen from the eportal interface ( where I submitted my right address/right country )
I really don't understand how can they do such mistake.
I mentionned all these details in the email adding that am hoping that this mistake will not make any confusion for CIC in the next step : eAPR that I am going to submit in september.
I know that CIC may not ask for that certificate but ....

PS : am not mentioning my real address , but imagine as exemple : Street address : 2255, Canada Street, California, USA , so they sent it to Canada , LOOOOL :eek:

Reactions: PaulRich
Aug 19, 2017
Hi, I also received an expression of interest from Ontario under the French speaking skilled worker stream just 3 days after creating my EE account.

Alex92

Aug 5, 2017
Hi everyone i have submitted my application in 21-07 for the express entry but still no NOI
My points are as below
TEF : clb 8 ( primary language)
IELTS: clb 7
One year experience
WES : bachelor degree and one year post graduate
CRS : 400 points
What should I do?
Hi everyone, i notice something wrong in EE profile i didnot choose Ontario only I choose serval province, so I created on 13/8 a New EE profile where i choose Ontario only , i recived NOI on 18/8.

taourimr

Aug 20, 2017
Hi, for ONTARIO PNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream
How long between
AOR (acknowledgement of receipt of full submitted application) and COPR phase (getting the Residence Visa) ?

I can't find anyone who applied based on Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream and got his Residence VISA !!
heard some people been waiting since December 2016, now it's August 2017 !

Bit worried, any help ?
Thanks
Red

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, for ONTARIO PNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream
How long between
AOR (acknowledgement of receipt of full submitted application) and COPR phase (getting the Residence Visa) ?

I can't find anyone who applied based on Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream and got his Residence VISA !!
heard some people been waiting since December 2016, now it's August 2017 !

Bit worried, any help ?
Thanks
Red
Salut Taourimr,
Normallement cela devrait prendre 6 mois - comme promis par CIC.
Cependant dans la realite, les cas / delais different.
Tu devrais suivre d'autres tracker sur https://myimmitracker.com/en/trackers suivant ton mois d AOR :)
Moi je suis dans ceux du mois de Mai 2017 !
Courage - nous patientons tous pour la prochaine etape
En esperant t'avoir eclaire

Reactions: taourimr

taourimr

Aug 20, 2017
Salut Taourimr,
Normallement cela devrait prendre 6 mois - comme promis par CIC.
Cependant dans la realite, les cas / delais different.
Tu devrais suivre d'autres tracker sur https://myimmitracker.com/en/trackers suivant ton mois d AOR :)
Moi je suis dans ceux du mois de Mai 2017 !
Courage - nous patientons tous pour la prochaine etape
En esperant t'avoir eclaire
Merci beaucoup, I submitted all documents (after ITA) on 4th April, and it still showing "Your application is in progress", so in total now it's been 4 and half months ...
I checked the tracker you send me, and so far no one received the Residency Visa (maybe I am bad in research).
I hope it will come within 6 months (finger crossed).

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario has 6000 PNP for all streams for the year 2017. What ever they are posting to be left is for all streams together. Also they do have idea about distribution of nominations among the streams, they still do adapt a bit (for example if they do not have enough corporate applicants close to the end of the year, they will just release those for other streams).
So far French stream was always opened with people receiving invitations all the time.

And lot of people got they nominations already (I have applied end of October, got my PNP close to X-mass and my PPR in March, landed in May).