Emilie

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got PPR today!!!!!
Such a long journey!

Thanks to everybody here, and good luck to all those who are still waiting.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Got PPR today!!!!!
Such a long journey!

Thanks to everybody here, and good luck to all those who are still waiting.
Congrats!!

Still waiting here. 200 days after AOR :(

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
It was 210 for me.
Emilie just a question, did your background check change to in progress or you just went to PPR from not applicable?

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Guys, i got NOI yesterday. Created profile on the 3rd. However i got listening in clb6 in french the other are above clb7. My english is clb 8 and 9. How is that possible that they send me NOI? I talked to an agent but he was useless he could not explain me why. Now i dont know what to do

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Est-ce que quelqu' un peut m'aider? Avez vous déjà vu un cas similaire? Je me prépare pour repasser le TEF mais après avoir reçu ce NOI je ne sais pas si l'accepter et commencer la démarche ou le refuser et attendre jusqu' à ce que je puisse obtenir le CLB 7.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok,
1. TEF uses the A1 to C2 scale. But CBL scores are more refined, so first check the exact points range and also check if you did not make a typo in your profile leading to calculate higher CBL.
2. NOI can also be given for Human priorities. Unfortunately that one is closed at the moment. Many other people with NOI are waiting for them to reopen that stream. For HCP you need either to have 400+ points or you need to be close to it and have one of the IT NOC they might be seeking for.

Good luck

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Ok,
1. TEF uses the A1 to C2 scale. But CBL scores are more refined, so first check the exact points range and also check if you did not make a typo in your profile leading to calculate higher CBL.
2. NOI can also be given for Human priorities. Unfortunately that one is closed at the moment. Many other people with NOI are waiting for them to reopen that stream. For HCP you need either to have 400+ points or you need to be close to it and have one of the IT NOC they might be seeking for.

Good luck
No , i re-calculated even with EE calculator. My score is 387. I declared english as first language and TEF as second. I checked language score 3 times. If I had put clb 7 in french i would have gotten the 30 extra points and i didnt so it means my clb in listening is in clb 6. My still they sent NOI.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No , i re-calculated even with EE calculator. My score is 387. I declared english as first language and TEF as second. I checked language score 3 times. If I had put clb 7 in french i would have gotten the 30 extra points and i didnt so it means my clb in listening is in clb 6. My still they sent NOI.
For your profile not to be disqualified on the spot you had to put English as your first language (CBL 7 is minimum for the first language). You got 15 bonus points for French (not sure if you took that into consideration). If not it could be, that your calculator did not take that into account. It can also be that you have profession in demand. But in both cases it would be NOI for the other stream which is closed at the moment. At the moment I am not aware of any point changes for the French stream.

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
For your profile not to be disqualified on the spot you had to put English as your first language (CBL 7 is minimum for the first language). You got 15 bonus points for French (not sure if you took that into consideration). If not it could be, that your calculator did not take that into account. It can also be that you have profession in demand. But in both cases it would be NOI for the other stream which is closed at the moment. At the moment I am not aware of any point changes for the French stream.
I remember putting french as prefer language of communication and that i speak both languages. Then for the tests i declared ielts as first language and tef as second. You think that has something to do?